SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 79 of 83 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:51 pm

Cecilia wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:*snipped*

I agree that this may have been a picture that Andi took of Nick because it is such an odd twitter profile pic if it doesn't have some meaning.  But it could have been in the fantasy suite.  I don't know.  Reading the spoilers has totally ruined this season for me.  I wonder if I can go unspoiled next Bachelorette.  

i guess i couldnt comprehend the idea that a poor brokenhearted F2 would be gladly put the FS pic publicly  :shocked!: . it just doesnt make any sense to me Smiley.

i too will go unspoiled next season  bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:12 pm

Is the next season next year? - I might wanna join you too, ahahah, we'll see, if anyone catches my eye. I will probably hang in here for Nick's sake quite a bit ... I'm starting to feel slightly obsessed, just slightly, it's not like I'm drooling over his pictures all the time, ahahah.

BTW, can you explain smth ... so they go to DR for FD ... then go back to USA to pay a visit to The Dorfmans ... then go back to DR for FRC? Why that much travel, why not new location - or is it?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:15 pm

^^Happy, for the past few seasons, the parents of the star fly to the tropical location to meet the F2.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:17 pm

Bachelorette is every Spring. Bachelor is filmed in the Fall and shown beginning in January but I never get as obsessed with the Bachelor as I do the Bachelorette.  Now if Nick were the Bachelor that would be a whole different story.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:24 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

I agree that this may have been a picture that Andi took of Nick because it is such an odd twitter profile pic if it doesn't have some meaning.  But it could have been in the fantasy suite.  I don't know.  Reading the spoilers has totally ruined this season for me.  I wonder if I can go unspoiled next Bachelorette.  

i guess i couldnt comprehend the idea that a poor brokenhearted F2 would be gladly put the FS pic publicly  :shocked!: . it just doesnt make any sense to me Smiley.

Remember, Nick has a very dry sense of humor. hmmm 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:27 pm

oh, thank you Sue&Cecilia ... I wasn't paying attention then with Des' season or I skipped that part.

I'm always trying to understand why people do what they do ... that's why I started to watch this year, just to see how they edit this show, I'm very much into the editing (if you haven't figured out already), so unfortunately not having much experience with past seasons I get a bit sad when I read around how certain things from other seasons give everyone clues that support the spoiled version of events. It's nice to read that you find some things that can support our "crazy idea" ... and I adore that PP interpretation.
Oh, and the nicknames... lovely.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:28 pm

Robert Mills @Millsy11374 · 11m
I'm gonna swiiiiiiiiiiing from the chandelier

I'll attempt this when Nick gets the final rose.  giggling 
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:30 pm

wait ... another thing ...
so, peanut butter = Andi
red wine = Nick

I have to change my signature then ;) ... Love red wine.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:32 pm

ElonM wrote:Robert Mills @Millsy11374  ·  11m

Hi Elon, do you know what this comment is in reference to??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:35 pm

SueSt wrote:
ElonM wrote:Robert Mills @Millsy11374  ·  11m

Hi Elon, do you know what this comment is in reference to??

Not at all. Seems broad, hence could mean lots of things.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:36 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

I know this is the fan thread, and I hope this isn't negative because I don't intend for it to be, but that picture, wasn't it already determined to be taken prior to Nick's appearing on the show and friend(s) were cropped out? If this needs to be moved to the Nick discussion thread, please do. I just wondered if different information has since been learned about the picture and I am remembering incorrectly.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:42 pm

Piper61 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

I know this is the fan thread, and I hope this isn't negative because I don't intend for it to be, but that picture, wasn't it already determined to be taken prior to Nick's appearing on the show and friend(s) were cropped out?  If this needs to be moved to the Nick discussion thread, please do.  I just wondered if different information has since been learned about the picture and I am remembering incorrectly.

I think you are thinking about a picture that shows his whole torso where he is looking at the camera. We are talking about a picture where he is looking to the side, no shirt on, up close. Nobody is cropped out.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 83 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

+50
fabgirl
sissyintexas
Catdwoman50
gpjillianfan
Jen15