SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:14 pm

Nutty I couldn't resist that one. Hugesmile But seriously don't we suppose a get another preview about now????
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:08 pm

They are being very very stingy with them, aren't they????

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:28 pm

grace8136 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Really not sure where this random question belongs……
but over in the Nick fan thread, we frequently tease about either Nick or a friend or family reading the board.
Do you think family/friends join? Do they just "spy" or interact with us? I know there are some who admit to knowing the contestants…..but if my brother was on the show, I'd be here!  giggling 
I guess a relative couldn't admit it, as they have si
gned the confidentiality agreement.
I'd hope a relative wouldn't come to bash another contestant though.
I remember Jason's aunt here, I was in frequent contact with her - actually that was probably Fort. But then there were some fakers too. Remember the one who everyone thought was Jason's mom?
Again, just random thoughts because there isn't much else to discuss, and I do not think I could write one more post about the dang plane video!!!

When the show Ready for Love was on, I was bashing the school Jenna(the F1) went to and she came on and gave me a piece of her mind.  :shocked!: affraid That was a fun season to sleuth because there was no RS and we got good screen caps. Several of the contestants posted with us and Jenna's dad too. They answered some of our questions while the season was airing! Hailey had 2 screen names and actually started posting as Hailey under the wrong name! Really fun.

I have no doubt many of them read and/or post here.
Grace, do you remember that the posters for Ready for Love could track the Lead's location when they tweeted on their twitter account??? ETAI just remembered that it was their Instagram Account that could track their location when they posted something.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:47 pm

And you still have to have your locater on, to track it.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:52 pm

nutty1 wrote:And you still have to have your locater on, to track it.
Sooo if Nick posts something on instagram, we can track his location??? Eta: I just noticed that you said that locator has be on. Oh well....

Last edited by 2observe on Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:53 pm

Only if the tracker is enabled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:26 am

2observe wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Really not sure where this random question belongs……
but over in the Nick fan thread, we frequently tease about either Nick or a friend or family reading the board.
Do you think family/friends join? Do they just "spy" or interact with us? I know there are some who admit to knowing the contestants…..but if my brother was on the show, I'd be here!  giggling 
I guess a relative couldn't admit it, as they have si
gned the confidentiality agreement.
I'd hope a relative wouldn't come to bash another contestant though.
I remember Jason's aunt here, I was in frequent contact with her - actually that was probably Fort. But then there were some fakers too. Remember the one who everyone thought was Jason's mom?
Again, just random thoughts because there isn't much else to discuss, and I do not think I could write one more post about the dang plane video!!!

When the show Ready for Love was on, I was bashing the school Jenna(the F1) went to and she came on and gave me a piece of her mind.  :shocked!: affraid That was a fun season to sleuth because there was no RS and we got good screen caps. Several of the contestants posted with us and Jenna's dad too. They answered some of our questions while the season was airing! Hailey had 2 screen names and actually started posting as Hailey under the wrong name! Really fun.

I have no doubt many of them read and/or post here.
Grace, do you remember that the posters for Ready for Love could track the Lead's location when they tweeted on their twitter account???  ETAI just remembered that it was their Instagram Account that could track their location when they posted something.

Yes, I think Noobs got the map off of Jenna's IG which was from Tim's house. giggling Some still thought Sara would win. I won't laugh at that since I am in semi denial over Nick's video.  :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:05 am

And how did we know the exact location of Tim's house?  :whistle: 
Thanks to you, our little spy on the ground.  :gotcha: 

To offer a little perspective for the non-RFL viewers, there were about 9 months between end of filming to actual airing on NBC. The SM mess ups occurred during that time. Those girls had no idea how relentless this board would be looking for any kind of clue. They began playing with us on SM themselves in an attempt to cover up those mistakes and to mislead us.

Makes one wonder if TPTB took note and decided to play the SM game themselves. The only difference is the time of heart healing for the F2 in order to get the F2's cooperation...9 months vs 0 days.  hmmm

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:21 am

0 days is pretty messed up and warped if you ask me. I may be naive, but I still believe the plane vid is real even though I can't precisely explain how it came to be captured.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:35 am

Piper61 wrote:0 days is pretty messed up and warped if you ask me.  I may be naive, but I still believe the plane vid is real even though I can't precisely explain how it came to be captured.
I don't know about Nick but I don't see Andi signing up for this, either being cool with her fiancé filming it or trashing the f2 whose heart she just broke. Tptb didn't purchase this girl into indentured servitude or get her on the human trafficking market on the set of Taken, she has free will here and can decide if she is ok looking like an idiot for choosing a guy that trashes her and also a B for letting this happen to her f2. And what should Andi's family think of her behavior? Not to mention how understanding the Murrays would be if this happened to their son. No more UGA gear for Hy probably laugh out loud And if it's all to get Josh for Bach? Well he would be Bach no matter what if Andi didn't choose him, or more correctly, if he decided himself he didn't want Andi and wanted Bach instead.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:34 am

Alanna wrote:
Piper61 wrote:0 days is pretty messed up and warped if you ask me.  I may be naive, but I still believe the plane vid is real even though I can't precisely explain how it came to be captured.
I don't know about Nick but I don't see Andi signing up for this, either being cool with her fiancé filming it or trashing the f2 whose heart she just broke. Tptb didn't purchase this girl into indentured servitude or get her on the human trafficking market on the set of Taken, she has free will here and can decide if she is ok looking like an idiot for choosing a guy that trashes her and also a B for letting this happen to her f2. And what should Andi's family think of her behavior? Not to mention how understanding the Murrays would be if this happened to their son. No more UGA gear for Hy probably laugh out loud And if it's all to get Josh for Bach? Well he would be Bach no matter what if Andi didn't choose him, or more correctly, if he decided himself he didn't want Andi and wanted Bach instead.
 yes yes   Couldn't have said it better, Alanna.  
Especially posting from my iPhone where I always seem to be all thumbs! No way Andi would be cool with this even if she is into mind games.  She cares about all of the guys and wouldn't have done it to any of them in my opinion.  How does that promote the live like Eric spirit? Please.  Again, for me it is warped.

Last edited by Piper61 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:36 am

Piper61 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
 yes yes   Couldn't have said it bette,
Especially posting from my iPhone where I always seem to be all thumbs! No way Andi would be cool with this even if she is in to mind games.  She cares about all of the guys and wouldn't have done it to any of them in my opinion.  How does that promote the live like Eric spirit? Please.  Again, for me it is warped.

Agree with you both. This definitely does not promote #LiveLikeEric at all. Great point. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

+77
Woodyallen90210
ThankMeLater
remockered
Pattycake92
FLChica
MVMom39forever
unknown82
Beeleever
beader
MrsDayLewis
julychild