SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:50 am

grace8136 wrote:
bilolo wrote:It's so fascinating to see how all parties are convinced that their guy is final 1 and have a list of why he's the final 1. It's obvious that one party (or maybe all) is in the wrong.
Hope when all is said and done, the losing team will congratulate the winner and vice versa.

I don't think all that many Nick fans are convinced he's F1.  sad 

I'm convinced that Nick is F1... I watched the first 5 episodes in a marathon unspoiled and then was sure.  
The social media is very interesting and time will tell if I've been fooled, etc... but I always return to the fact that SM is AFTER everything has been decided and the strongest clues are on the screen.
I mean different strokes and all, and I do think Josh is a great catch, but I only see the connection between Nick and Andi.

Last edited by SueSt on Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:09 am

See for me, the clues we get after filming is complete is what seals the deal for me. I think many people forget that what we see on our television isn't always true. The lead has to act and even some of the contestants need to act. For the lead, they get paid to do it. It happens every year and every season. It's the way it goes. I mean, Andi was really making out with Marcus in the streets of Belgium. She was saying super sweet things to him about how their date was perfect. Heck, they were essentially making out against the wall. It was hot. And what happened in the next episode? She sent him home.

Production can easily say, "Hey Andi, we know you're going to pick this guy, but you can't make it obvious so be all over another guy instead." I'm sure things like that happen all the time. It's a produced television show.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:11 am

Ash2214 wrote:See for me, the clues we get after filming is complete is what seals the deal for me. I think many people forget that what we see on our television isn't always true. The lead has to act and even some of the contestants need to act. For the lead, they get paid to do it. It happens every year and every season. It's the way it goes. I mean, Andi was really making out with Marcus in the streets of Belgium. She was saying super sweet things to him about how their date was perfect. Heck, they were essentially making out against the wall. It was hot. And what happened in the next episode? She sent him home.

Production can easily say, "Hey Andi, we know you're going to pick this guy, but you can't make it obvious so be all over another guy instead." I'm sure things like that happen all the time. It's a produced television show.  
ITA. It's the post show media and especially behavior/feet that tell the story imo.

It's especially obvious this season because the only time she's been out of atl has been to be in fl with her mom and gma and to do media. When would she ever have had time to see Nick if he was f1? Not to mention that she and Josh have disappeared and resurfaced at the same time together all summer.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:14 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:Its the lists that make me keep swapping who I think is the F1.  I am ~ 52% sure its Josh but will not be shocked if its Nick.  I see strong relationships with both the F2 and like them both.

I'm with you on the fence Tigger - they are great guys, but I don't have a favorite. I've re-watched their dates and see 'it' with both. Last night, I listened again verrrryyyy carefully to the plane vid. Like many people have said, it's believability swings me to Josh's side somewhat. Yet, a small part of me thinks Nick, Andi, Josh and whoever else, are smart, savvy and funny enough to pull it off as a foiler. And could someone REALLY have gotten all of that by chance? scratch  Also, watching Andi's face during her FS date with Josh, I *thought* I saw sadness at times when he talked of his love. But, I didn't detect that with Nick. [Good season MF!]

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:19 am

BKay wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:Its the lists that make me keep swapping who I think is the F1.  I am ~ 52% sure its Josh but will not be shocked if its Nick.  I see strong relationships with both the F2 and like them both.

I'm with you on the fence Tigger - they are great guys, but I don't have a favorite. I've re-watched their dates and see 'it' with both. Last night, I listened again verrrryyyy carefully to the plane vid. Like many people have said, it's believability swings me to Josh's side somewhat. Yet, a small part of me thinks Nick, Andi, Josh and whoever else, are smart, savvy and funny enough to pull it off as a foiler. And could someone REALLY have gotten all of that by chance? scratch  Also, watching Andi's face during her FS date with Josh, I *thought* I saw sadness at times when he talked of his love. But, I didn't detect that with Nick. [Good season MF!]
Hi Bkay,
Can you clarify what you mean by sadness?? do you think it was a positive or negative sign??
Thanks, Sue
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:19 am

BKay wrote:

I respect your opinion but it is like we are watching different shows. I don't see sadness when Josh tells andi he loves her, I see giddiness, relief, joy,....and passion. Smiley I also know what got me off the fence was all the post show SM and watching the feet. This tells the story too.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:33 am

Sue, I didn't notice her facial expressions the first time I watched, but going back over the FS dates, I watched with sound and without, slowing it down and going back again. The sadness I mentioned: he would say words of love or something positive about them, and Andi's eyes dropped, her lips curved down instead of staying in a smile or relaxed position. Her face became somewhat 'frozen' - I wish I could explain it better. She did that more than once during their convo. It could all be in what the editors chose to show, they could be trying to cast doubt on her feelings for Josh, or ...it could be my imagination! I don't have a dog in this hunt, so am unbiased, but I might go back and see it entirely differently next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:39 am

BKay wrote:Sue, I didn't notice her facial expressions the first time I watched, but going back over the FS dates, I watched with sound and without, slowing it down and going back again. The sadness I mentioned: he would say words of love or something positive about them, and Andi's eyes dropped, her lips curved down instead of staying in a smile or relaxed position. Her face became somewhat 'frozen' - I wish I could explain it better. She did that more than once during their convo. It could all be in what the editors chose to show, they could be trying to cast doubt on her feelings for Josh, or ...it could be my imagination! I don't have a dog in this hunt, so am unbiased, but I might go back and see it entirely differently next time.

interesting; thanks for sharing your observations.
and agree the show is so highly edited sometimes it's hard to know what you are really seeing!!  :yes: 
the entire second portion of Andi's day beach date with Nick in DR was edited like a horror film to me  no no

Last edited by SueSt on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:42 am

BKay wrote:Sue, I didn't notice her facial expressions the first time I watched, but going back over the FS dates, I watched with sound and without, slowing it down and going back again. The sadness I mentioned: he would say words of love or something positive about them, and Andi's eyes dropped, her lips curved down instead of staying in a smile or relaxed position. Her face became somewhat 'frozen' - I wish I could explain it better. She did that more than once during their convo. It could all be in what the editors chose to show, they could be trying to cast doubt on her feelings for Josh, or ...it could be my imagination! I don't have a dog in this hunt, so am unbiased, but I might go back and see it entirely differently next time.
She looked like she was about to cry to me, almost the entire time. I took it differently than you though- I think she was so overwhelmed and just like she said, could not believe he's the type of man to say all these things to her and so openly.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:46 am

Remember during their FD right before she gave him the fantasy card, she whispered I love when you say these things, and then she said i never thought you would say them. It was finally sinking in that he "liked" her as much as she "liked" him. On the bench during their day-time portion of the date, when he was professing his feelings, she at one point started shaking him. Very telling body language imo. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:51 am

^ Thank you!! I totally couldn't hear what she whispered to him but I saw your post, when back to their date and listened and you're totally right! Thanks laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:26 pm

This is where I am at also..

The SM clues to me just muddies the water.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

+77
Woodyallen90210
ThankMeLater
remockered
Pattycake92
FLChica
MVMom39forever
unknown82
Beeleever
beader
MrsDayLewis
julychild