SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

Post by bilolo Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:39 pm

Litta123 wrote:I am on #TeamHappyEndings  :gotcha: 

Since I like Nick and I like Josh, and weirdly, since I like Nick and Andi and I like Josh and Andi, I think I come out the winner this season. As long as there is a real relationship and the couple gives it an honest go, I'm happy.

Both #TeamNick and #TeamJosh deserve congratulations, IMO. You guys have done an awesome job coming up with justifications and fun stuff that support your guy. There have been times when I honestly don't know who the F1 will be -- you guys have been that convincing!

GA and the mods, thanks for keeping things under control and often doing it with a sense of humor (Kasha  Hugesmile ).

It's been a fun season for me -- looking forward to how it all plays out.  yes
Second that ! :yes: 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:46 pm

bilolo wrote:

Since I like Nick and I like Josh, and weirdly, since I like Nick and Andi and I like Josh and Andi, I think I come out the winner this season. As long as there is a real relationship and the couple gives it an honest go, I'm happy.

Both #TeamNick and #TeamJosh deserve congratulations, IMO. You guys have done an awesome job coming up with justifications and fun stuff that support your guy. There have been times when I honestly don't know who the F1 will be -- you guys have been that convincing!

GA and the mods, thanks for keeping things under control and often doing it with a sense of humor (Kasha  Hugesmile ).

Second that ! :yes: 

I agree!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:09 pm

clapping! clapping! 

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Miami is a good three to four hours from Tampa and two hours from Momma Murray's dad in Naples.  I didn't enjoy the drive from Atlanta to Tampa, found it very boring, but it is doable.  They are not close enough to not have to chose between families for holidays, but then again maybe the families will chose to combine holidays.  

I just know that they are not necessarily a short weekend trip apart for all the time, it gets old making that drive.  Or maybe it was just me having to make it too many times.

I didn't know that! Naples FtMyers Beach is one of my favourite places. I've been going there for years. I must have missed that info along the way.

Momma Murray accepted me as a facebook friend and posts often about visiting her father in Naples. Since that is where I went to high school it totally stuck out to me. Before this season began I was so Team Josh, then quickly became Team Free Josh from MeAndI.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:08 pm

sde1041 wrote:
ironcat wrote:I'd be surprised if Andi was allowed to buy Nick, or any of the guys, an actual gift during filming, as it gives too much away.  OTOH, the contestants are allowed to buy the leads gifts, as we have seen in past seasons, to show their devotion, but I've never heard of the other way around happening, because that's just not the premise of the show.  Giving a "worthlesss" ribbon to a suitor as a token is one thing, but an actual piece of jewelry?  I highly doubt it.

Hadn't JuanPa bought a hat for Nikki ?
Not seen during episode but mentioned in his blog ?

He also gave her hand made earrings from his father for her birthday on her HTD. There are ways around everything.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:09 pm

Steel2009 wrote:

clapping! clapping! 

Wonderful post Litta and big thanks to GA and the mods for all your hard work this season. I am hoping you have more tonight with a Kaboom, but will be happy either way, just like both Nick and Josh are!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:09 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Miami is a good three to four hours from Tampa and two hours from Momma Murray's dad in Naples.  I didn't enjoy the drive from Atlanta to Tampa, found it very boring, but it is doable.  They are not close enough to not have to chose between families for holidays, but then again maybe the families will chose to combine holidays.  

I just know that they are not necessarily a short weekend trip apart for all the time, it gets old making that drive.  Or maybe it was just me having to make it too many times.

I didn't know that! Naples FtMyers Beach is one of my favourite places. I've been going there for years. I must have missed that info along the way.

Momma Murray accepted me as a facebook friend and posts often about visiting her father in Naples.  Since that is where I went to high school it totally stuck out to me.  Before this season began I was so Team Josh, then quickly became Team Free Josh from MeAndI.  

What a small world! Smiley I love that area.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Momma Murray accepted me as a facebook friend and posts often about visiting her father in Naples.  Since that is where I went to high school it totally stuck out to me.  Before this season began I was so Team Josh, then quickly became Team Free Josh from MeAndI.  

What a small world! Smiley I love that area.

We are going in November, I can't wait. My childhood bff still lives there.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:46 pm

Alanna wrote:
ironcat wrote:I'd be surprised if Andi was allowed to buy Nick, or any of the guys, an actual gift during filming, as it gives too much away.  OTOH, the contestants are allowed to buy the leads gifts, as we have seen in past seasons, to show their devotion, but I've never heard of the other way around happening, because that's just not the premise of the show.  Giving a "worthlesss" ribbon to a suitor as a token is one thing, but an actual piece of jewelry?  I highly doubt it.
It's not worthless!! laugh out loud  Just teasing, I know what you mean and agree.

I wonder if he'll be wearing them tonight at the atfr and for media.

I just had to laugh at those sneaky producers…guess what color ribbon was used to tie Nick's LCD necklace gift? Yellow of course!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

+77
Woodyallen90210
ThankMeLater
remockered
Pattycake92
FLChica
MVMom39forever
unknown82
Beeleever
beader
MrsDayLewis
julychild