SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:58 pm

No offense to anyone, but I think if you are a Nick as F1 fan you saw her more excited with Nick, if you are a Josh as F1 fan you saw her over the top with Josh.

I am neither, I just want the guys happy. I saw her happy for both ILYs but not over the top like I saw Ash with JP for either ILY.

I don't mean it as an insult, but I do think the fangirl glasses help us interpret things one way or another. I haven't cared this little who the lead picks since Ben, then I felt he should pick no one since I liked Kacie B, but after her HTD knew that would be a disaster. I felt about Nikki last season the way most of you feel about your F1 pick now. I will say that even with that, I watched JPG thinking he didn't really make his decision until the night before.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:17 pm

stuckinsc wrote:No offense to anyone, but I think if you are a Nick as F1 fan you saw her more excited with Nick, if you are a Josh as F1 fan you saw her over the top with Josh.

I am neither, I just want the guys happy.  I saw her happy for both ILYs but not over the top like I saw Ash with JP for either ILY.

I don't mean it as an insult, but I do think the fangirl glasses help us interpret things one way or another.  I haven't cared this little who the lead picks since Ben, then I felt he should pick no one since I liked Kacie B, but after her HTD knew that would be a disaster.  I felt about Nikki last season the way most of you feel about your F1 pick now.  I will say that even with that, I watched JPG thinking he didn't really make his decision until the night before.

I totally agree, and I am not afraid to admit it. During Des's season, I saw NO potential for her and Chris, but his fans did.

Truthfully, she was into both Nick and Josh during the FD's, and who we see her more into is purely subjective.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:30 pm

I can really say that I see something great with both guys. I'm team Nick, until a date with Josh, and then I'm team Josh. Until I see her with Nick again laugh out loud

I like both, but I do see that lifestyle wise it is no secret that she fits in with Josh's the most.

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:I can really say that I see something great with both guys.  I'm team Nick, until a date with Josh, and then I'm team Josh. Until I see her with Nick again laugh out loud

I like both, but I do see that lifestyle wise it is no secret that she fits in with Josh's the most.

I can totally agree that it would be much easier to pick Josh and stay in Atlanta. Chicago would be a huge difference. The best experiences in my life were when I decided to take that huge chance, so I kind of hope she takes the chance.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:44 pm

bleuberry wrote:I can really say that I see something great with both guys.  I'm team Nick, until a date with Josh, and then I'm team Josh. Until I see her with Nick again laugh out loud

This describes how I am as well overall. And I agree She will fit in great with Josh s family

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:02 pm

Well, I see her with either, there is no clear consensus on the "winner"

If that vid was not out. I would not have a clue which one she picked.

WHen she is with Josh its Josh. When she is with Nick its Nick.

WHoever had their last chance date that is who is F1. Woudn't surprise me if she had to ask them to pick a number between 1-10. (hee hee)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:02 pm

SueSt wrote:
gabriele wrote:is there a list for the nick clues somewhere?
yes, Gabriele.
check MVMom's list on page 7 of Nick's fan thread.
thanks sue  Smiley 

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:18 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

I can totally agree that it would be much easier to pick Josh and stay in Atlanta.  Chicago would be a huge difference.  The best experiences in my life were when I decided to take that huge chance, so I kind of hope she takes the chance.

I think Nick would have moved for her. I think she was torn between wanting to date someone different vs the one she would usually go for. And then she picked her usual type. I think it is that simple. I do think that Josh may be a better fit for Andi in that I don't think Nick would fit well with a self-described "bratty diva."  giggling We haven't seen her show that side to Nick, but Nick alluded to it in the video when describing her as "stubborn." Which sounds a lot nicer than "bratty diva." But you love who you love so maybe Nick was aware of this side to her and still embraced it. Like every season (except Ben's now!) we will never know the full story.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:41 pm

I don't have a favorite. I felt she was subdued with both Nick and Josh during the FD's. She told them both that she was happy they were there. She told them both she was happy to hear the ILY's.

But, realistically, she only feels it for one of them; otherwise there's no way she would get engaged if she feels it for both of them. One is for real (bubble real), the other is for show.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:42 pm

I never care who they pick, unless they decide to start paying my bills or start taking care of my day to day trial and tribulations. Until then, I'll leave it to my higher and remember this is just a tv show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I never care who they pick, unless they decide to start paying my bills or start taking care of my day to day trial and tribulations.  Until then, I'll leave it to my higher and remember this is just a tv show.

That's a great mindset. I get so caught up in it, but after the show, I always lose interest in them anyway, LOL!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:46 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I never care who they pick, unless they decide to start paying my bills or start taking care of my day to day trial and tribulations.  Until then, I'll leave it to my higher and remember this is just a tv show.

That's a great mindset. I get so caught up in it, but after the show, I always lose interest in them anyway, LOL!

Agreed! I enjoy the process and making fun of it with others!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

+77
Woodyallen90210
ThankMeLater
remockered
Pattycake92
FLChica
MVMom39forever
unknown82
Beeleever
beader
MrsDayLewis
julychild