SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

Post by docnash14 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:00 am

cindebugg wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
cindebugg wrote:

That's the thing. It wasn't about the attention being taken away from her.  She was concerned about the attention being taken away from Josh.   She wanted his family to be excited for him.  Andi wasn't opposed to hearing what was going on with Aaron and told Josh as much at the ball field. Josh assured her he wanted his family to hear all about their experience too.

Once Andi got her ILU out of Josh she transitioned from mindgame playing ADA to protective, supportive girlfriend. IMO

I agree and essentially said as much a few pages back.

haha  Yes I should have read on through before I responded.

Not at all. The more the merrier!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

Post by composer53 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:09 am

And then there's the music clue in the background.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:18 am

Beeleever wrote:
Alanna wrote:
The real concern imo was if Josh loves her and will truly commit and make her and their future family first. I think his behavior post-show and even while filming shows his priorities have shifted from being the siblings' keeper to his own life and a potential new life with Andi. He already left Aaron during a huge time to go meet Andi, Sabel is with his parents, he spent 4th of July mysteriously away from Aaron and his parents and sis, so she's already the priority according to my stalking laugh out loud laugh out loud

Totally agree with you, Alanna. It was very revealing to me when Josh's mom said how happy she was for him, that he deserved it because he had put himself last for so long. Josh's eyes started watering and he wiped his tears with his shirtsleeve. Such a sweet and heartfelt moment  beatingheart IMHO.

One of my very favorite moments - he looked so open and vulnerable - so sweet!

I re-watched their FD date this evening. While I am aware that many considered their date the typical F2 date, what struck me the most was how much they appeared to be just like any real couple in love whether they were merely walking hand-in-hand through town or playing ball with the kids. In one of the recent articles, I recall an "inside source" stating that Andi used her lawyer/analytical skills throughout the process. It's my guess that since one of her main concerns appeared to be whether her relationship with Josh was real / "too good to be true" (as exemplified by her comment that she was gratified to hear that he loved her as it helped her feel that what they had was real) she purposely put Josh in the dates that offered the most seamless transition into real life. As she said, when Josh asked her what she thought about going to the FS, she wanted to see if there relationship would work without all of the "glam."

Speaking of their relationship, as I mentioned a couple of days ago in Josh's fan thread, the difference I noted between Andi's comments about Nick's LCD gift and Josh's is that with Nick she talked about him the person and with Josh she talked about their relationship.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:30 am

docnash14 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Please refresh my memory....in what ways did Josh make personal sacrifices for the needs of his family?  Were they sacrifices or choices?

In my opinion, those two things are not mutually exclusive.  Indeed, most sacrifices are first choices.
ITA Docnash. And just to add, Josh hasn't once referred to what he's done regarding his family as a sacrifice. With that said, I don't think we'll ever truly know the extent of Josh's "personal sacrifices" but I think for his mother to say he's put everyone else first so long that he must have done a lot for his family.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:53 am

Luvvy wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Please refresh my memory....in what ways did Josh make personal sacrifices for the needs of his family?  Were they sacrifices or choices?

In my opinion, those two things are not mutually exclusive.  Indeed, most sacrifices are first choices.
ITA Docnash. And just to add, Josh hasn't once referred to what he's done regarding his family as a sacrifice. With that said, I don't think we'll ever truly know the extent of Josh's "personal sacrifices" but I think for his mother to say he's put everyone else first so long that he must have done a lot for his family.

Yup Josh never mentions sacrificing for his family. He says that love is most important to him and love for his family, which is unconditional. He then says that this is the same love, only more, that he has for Andi. She is one blessed puppy!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 - Page 39 Empty The BEADED BRACELET

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:19 am

*crosspost with Nick Fan Thread*

Just A little observation and sleuthing  peace :
ON FD:
Josh :
golden ribbon and black bracelet when greeting Andi
  The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 - Page 39 14ubcl5

the same golden ribbon and black bracelet at night portion
  The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 - Page 39 1411c84

Nick :
yellow ribbon when Greeting Andi--day portion
  The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 - Page 39 11t5t2s

the same yellow ribbon at night portion
  The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 - Page 39 35jf780

At F3 RC :
Josh is still wearing the same both bracelets plus a new purple ribbon (as suggested by others, but not seen clearly here) while Nick with the new, beaded bracelet  :yes:  (the yellow ribbon was gone)

To give any additional insight about the bracelet :
Litta 123 wrote :
Not that this gives any insight, but here's a blow up of the bracelet. Interestingly enough, I'm in the Caribbean right now (short rain shower taking place...so I'm inside) and recently saw a bracelet with three stones. The jeweler called it "the past, the present and the future."ik

After filming, Nick was seen always wearing this beaded bracelet, (sorry if its too gigantic  giggling ) including on his IG, with Bella http://instagram.com/p/qP0c1zMwwB/?modal=true
  The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 - Page 39 9k5rp3

Soooo...just thrown in things to ponder  :hidingchair  :
- Would you give your F1 a ribbon, or more valuable bracelet?
- If you are truly a broken hearted F2, would you stil wearing the gift from a girl who broke your heart?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:31 am

While the bracelet could be from Andi, it is more conceivable that the bracelet may have bought by Nick himself, as opposed to Josh's ribbons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:53 am

*crosspost with Nick Fan thread*
---THE F1, FAIRY TALE AND CHEESY VOs--[/b]

JFYI FWIW my Des's Chris in a podcast has 'confessed' that he and Des had to fill some VOs after filming to complete the storyboard. He often barely contained himself to burst into laugh for having to do some cheesy VOs such as Cinderella, Prince Charming, etc...here is one of them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPdOhmbMntc
on 0:24 mark : If this is a Fairy Tale, Des is my Cinderella :cheeseyy

IMO this seasons's theme is Great Love, while Des's was Prince Charming (for Poor Cindy). It really is always been foretold in the beginning. Hear it for yourself Smiley :

-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZoVVBg0mEo (VO on 0:16 to 0:19)
-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqKt3LDo6lg&index=3&list=PLkB4oXgMAPBO-B7cdxZg9VlXv4ZbaSJ8a (Andi's VO on 3: 25)

Now, fast forward to NiAn Venice date: This particular scene always crack me up. Never failed. 😆 rotfl

Please observe on 1:26 to 1:31 mark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTLks4yZ-I0&index=5&list=PLkB4oXgMAPBOyxQkhEDmbiAx43g1sq-jx

its Pookie's VO which stood out to me :
-- Nick looks ahmazing...its the tux...he looks like a Prince! laugh out loud :cheeseyy

Now, for the life of me, at that time when i first composed this crumb (after the ep.6 airing), i couldnt comprehend why on earth the sneaky editors messed up this season with Des's season Fairy Tale-ish Theme?..laugh out loud.

and as if thats not enough...you just can tell Nick also struggles for not laughing hard having to illustrate the meaning of the' mask' on this date (from 2: 35 mark) :cheeseyy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haKNl9RbYwM&list=PLkB4oXgMAPBOyxQkhEDmbiAx43g1sq-jx&index=6

Fast forward to NiAn's FD. NOW I GET IT. Its the Storybook Nick wrote for Andi that led to above Cheesy Fairy-tale ish PI : He Looks like a Prince!
  The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 - Page 39 I2pw93
  The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 - Page 39 Qq7l3o

Ding..ding..ding....The Storybook implying : Nick is Princess Andi's Prince (too cheesy!...laugh out loud)

Gosh, i guess like, Nick, i am long-winded as well.. giggling . Just in case you missed my drift:
1. 'Yeah, No, i am down' giggling to Nick as the F1. :gotcha:
2. As devious as he is, Fleiss Master still loves him some fairy-tale ish ending for his fav Ette : Ali, Des and now Andi lolpanda
3. maybe, just maybe, we can predict the outcome correctly if we try to think 'outside the box' Praying

We shall see in about the next 12 hrs.... Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:05 am

Mura you're so funny Smiley
Obviously even with all these clues (from team Nick and team Josh) one group is in the wrong, so when all is said and done, one group will look at the clues and say maybe we over analyzed them rofl

Last edited by bilolo on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:54 am

Sarah_XV wrote:While the bracelet could be from Andi, it is more conceivable that the bracelet may have bought by Nick himself, as opposed to Josh's ribbons.

Totally agree with this. The yellow ribbon Josh is still wearing has been sleuthed it came from their date at the candy store. Smiley The bracelet Nick is wearing he probably bought and not sure he ALWAYS has it on.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:11 am

Mura, that's a lot of work you put together! Thanks for sharing it with us! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:20 am

bilolo wrote:Mura you're so funny Smiley
Obviously even with all these clues (from team Nick and team Josh) one group is in the wrong, so when all is said and done, one group will look at the clues and say maybe we overanlysed them rofl

well, of course! but at least, if i am dead wrong i have shared my findings so myself and all the other sleuthers (esp the ones on next seasons) can look back and not making the same mistakes. Im good with that  yes  #LessonLearnedforSleuthers  Praying 

GuardianAngel wrote:Mura, that's a lot of work you put together! Thanks for sharing it with us! yes

My pleasure! Smiley  . Somewhere, somehow i only hope it benefited someone. Eventhough i am fully aware it will be most likely disappear on the next seasons sad no no  #TakeRiskNoRegrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

+77
Woodyallen90210
ThankMeLater
remockered
Pattycake92
FLChica
MVMom39forever
unknown82
Beeleever
beader
MrsDayLewis
julychild