SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:18 am

Jolena wrote: I missed the whole first part of Josh and Andi's date . I'm so bummed. If anyone has it on video , please post the link.  :pullouthair: TIA

Me too Jolena!! Thunderstorms in my area..  I only caught bits and pieces.... Arrrgggg!!!

I'm still up hoping that it get posted on Hulu or ABC soon..

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:22 am

Steel2009 wrote:
Jolena wrote: I missed the whole first part of Josh and Andi's date . I'm so bummed. If anyone has it on video , please post the link.  :pullouthair: TIA

Me too Jolena!! Thunderstorms in my area..  I only caught bits and pieces.... Arrrgggg!!!

I watched it here: http://vodlocker.com/tgahxu27yacf

You can forward right to their date.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:22 am

MJC1969 wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:I asked this in the episode thread but it hasn't gotten a response yet.

Did Josh call Andi his "baby"? He said something like, "you're my..." "I know you can't say anything back..."

I thought he said  I love you   You know already know that    I know you can't say anything

On the park bench? I've listened to it at least five times!! Josh talks so fast!!!

I think it's---"I love everything about you... and you need to know that... I know you can't say anything back..."

MJC, as soon as you can, will you please show me the purple ribbon?? I'm just not seeing it! Smiley
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:24 am

Steel2009 wrote:

ABC and Hulu takes 24 hrs to put them up. It frustrated me so much . I wanted to see it like NOW.  giggling I was hoping someone from here capped it off the tv screen and would post the link.  Praying 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:25 am

teachturtle wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:I asked this in the episode thread but it hasn't gotten a response yet.

Did Josh call Andi his "baby"? He said something like, "you're my..." "I know you can't say anything back..."

I thought he said  I love you   You know already know that    I know you can't say anything

On the park bench?  I've listened to it at least five times!!  Josh talks so fast!!!

I think it's---"I love everything about you... and you need to know that... I know you can't say anything back..."

MJC, as soon as you can, will you please show me the purple ribbon??  I'm just not seeing it! Smiley

That's what I heard too

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:27 am

Jillian Harris @jillianharris · 5h
Errrmhagod. She loves him. #josh @AndiDorfman

Josh is now following Jillian and she him. Smiley He is getting lots of love on twitter.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:29 am

soccermom333 wrote:Jillian Harris @jillianharris  ·  5h
Errrmhagod. She loves him. #josh @AndiDorfman

Josh is now following Jillian and she him.  Smiley  He is getting lots of love on twitter.  

I know this isn't a Josh question, but I was wondering if there was a previous Bachelorette who thinks she doesn't choose Josh???? Smiley That says a lot for me; ones who have been in Andi's shoes can tell!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:35 am

Josh much more ripped now per yesterday's shirtless photos, than on FD in May. Just saying!  eyedrool
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:36 am

wow WOW!!  I think this proves she let's Nick go the morning of FRC.  So maybe Josh is the only one who shows up at the FRC :-) :Woah-hoo:  :Woah-hoo: 

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2472p120-bachelorette-10-screencaps-analysis-thread-spoilers-speculation-thread-3#651845

Last edited by Steel2009 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:42 am

laurentx wrote:Josh much more ripped now per yesterday's shirtless photos, than on FD in May. Just saying!  eyedrool

Many of the contestants gain weight over the course of filming for probably a variety of reasons (the frequent drinking, getting out of their exercise routine, etc.)

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:42 am

Andi is the real her with Josh. That's what I got from tonight. I can still tell she's holding back a little with Josh but maybe in the Fantasy suite she just released. When I say holding back I mean tempering her enthusiasm. There are certain moments where you can feel she wants to burst but controls it. Jmho

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:44 am

They finally showed a conversation about them talking about the future!!! She still had her little doubts but Josh helped her get rid of them! The frolicking in the pool  :fanningfan Andi played some mind games on him during the RC! Totally all eyes on him.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 42 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 42 8367-910  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 42 I_got_13  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 42 E5kqdm15  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

+78
moonchild
timfan
Bhaka
melanie1
missfire1977