SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:13 am

Yeah, probably you're right Monica, that he doesn't know, but he is involved in promo campaign, JK did some additional things for TB, more than just regular TV host on some chat-show, he is part of ABC, so I'm sure it's not just his wife and his staff "making the predictions", but TPTB has a lot of say on what will be shown/said.

Venice night-part of the date - cute line:
"Is my sweet little Nick not that sweet anymore?" ... "I hope I am?"

"Do you think you're frontrunner?" (smile of challenge, let's see how you're gonna get yourself out of this one) ... "I don't like the word." ... "OK, what kind of word can I use?"

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by notarose Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:26 am

happygolucky wrote:Yeah, probably you're right Monica, that he doesn't know, but he is involved in promo campaign, JK did some additional things for TB, more than just regular TV host on some chat-show, he is part of ABC, so I'm sure it's not just his wife and his staff "making the predictions", but TPTB has a lot of say on what will be shown/said.

Venice night-part of the date - cute line:
"Is my sweet little Nick not that sweet anymore?" ... "I hope I am?"

"Do you think you're frontrunner?" (smile of challenge, let's see how you're gonna get yourself out of this one) ... "I don't like the word." ... "OK, what kind of word can I use?"

Chris Viall  @cviall11
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means"
Princess Bride. Top 5 all time! #teamnick

In the Princess Bride, the word is "inconceivable" but it doesn't mean what you think it means.
Princess Bride - Inconceivable Mashup - YouTube
Video for inconceivable►

Viall family humor.  In the movie, he does get the Princess in the end.  giggling

And speaking of Venice:

photo CCC5261C-810B-47F6-9896-7FB5EA0EB1B6_zpsebw3ko9b.jpg

Love this sign.
She said Venice was her favorite city; Belgium, her favorite country.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:00 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote: Monica :WAVEY:,this is for you (second post from the bottom):

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/spa/murasaki1393/156

i finally found it by tracing down my post. its funny that i found myself had to repost it. Its a super crucial crumb for me! :WAVEY:

Thank you Mura!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes that is quite an amazing pick up. I remember seeing that tweet and pic with him saying impending danger but I didn't catch in the actual show that shot of the church.  I remember one of his pics also with his BFF at her wedding it looked like and he said she thought it would be funny to sign him up for the show and ended the note with #incredibleexperience He posted it to instagram 3 weeks ago. I don't know, maybe he was able to look past his spoiled "dumping" and see the experience as a whole incredible but on the other hand this is the guy who self-professed he got along with the guys but was only there for the girl. Maybe it was a coincidence but it I am sure he has plenty of pics with her where he could have posted the same message and sentiment about the Bachelorette but he chooses the one that is wedding related. The guy in real life doesn't seem to match the "dumped" guy in the 2 minute plane video. So yeah, until 7/28 confirms it one way or another I have no problem believing he could be and is the F1.
Great to know! :cutesmile!:  my one and only aim to keep posting is for anyone to still keep an open mind for the show's outcome not limited to the confirmed spoilers. to keep our eagle eyes wide open to enjoy and not missing the real beatingheart story unfold in front of us. to open our heart to feel that Nick is perfect --in his own imperfection --for the stubborn ADA Pookie. and last but not least,  to prevent your PCs and TVs from permanent damage due to the raging : being thrown stuff at the finale if you totally believe the spoilers all along  rofl  :justkidding 

bring me the L-bomb tonight!! and the sandwich of crunchy   :peanutbutter: and  wine  :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:09 am

Yes, bring it, bring that L-Bomb, Mura.  :yes: 
I can not wait for tonight... Bring it on, bring it on.
 cheerleader cheerleader 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:11 am

rose- that was a great post upthread. Well said!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:58 am

Just want to say how smart Nick was to have Andi meet his friends when she was in Milwaukee. If she does, in fact, move to CHI to be with him… Nick’s friends (now her friends) would be a very important consideration. Very smart guy!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:05 pm

SueSt wrote:Just want to say how smart Nick was to have Andi meet his friends when she was in Milwaukee.  If she does, in fact,  move to CHI to be with him… Nick’s friends (now her friends) would be a very important consideration.  Very smart guy!
 :yes:
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:57 pm

listening to Andi on Ryan's show. Nick is the guy who is intellectually really attractive to her vs. Josh who is the guy she is normally attracted too. Funny, because the way she makes out with Nick doesn't make it seem like she is only attracted to his "intellect."
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:59 pm

Cecilia wrote:listening to Andi on Ryan's show.  Nick is the guy who is intellectually really attractive to her vs. Josh who is the guy she is normally attracted too.  Funny, because the way she makes out with Nick doesn't make it seem like she is only attracted to his "intellect."

haahahahahahah toooooo true Cecilia!  giggling 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:04 pm

Cecilia wrote:listening to Andi on Ryan's show.  Nick is the guy who is intellectually really attractive to her vs. Josh who is the guy she is normally attracted too.  Funny, because the way she makes out with Nick doesn't make it seem like she is only attracted to his "intellect."

He's an intellectual lover who knows the topography of her body and the intricacies of stimulating her senses. His kisses are measured in depth and her's read with precision.
The wisdom of math and science.   Hugesmile

Nick just reposted CH's tweet
Follow @AndiDorfman to the Dominican Republic tonight when some guy awkwardly gives her 3 fantasy suite cards #Thebachelorette
14 Jul 14

Guess Nick wants to host her affections every night of the week giggling 

Last edited by notarose on Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:07 pm

notarose wrote:

He's an intellectual lover who knows the topography of her body and the intricacies of stimulating her senses. His kisses are measured in depth and her's read with precision.
The wisdom of math and science.   Hugesmile 

WOW NR - you took my breath away with that awesome poetry  :fanningfan - yours?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:17 pm

Nick just reposted CH's tweet
Follow @AndiDorfman to the Dominican Republic tonight when some guy awkwardly gives her 3 fantasy suite cards #Thebachelorette
14 Jul 14

Could that have something to do with the creative way he's going to recap their love journey?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO