SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7

Post by foodie Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:38 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Good Morning All ....

How many have watched the last date this morning ... Don't be afraid we are all addicts .... Admit your addiction.

I watched it already  :cutesmile!: 

Okay. Can't hold it in anymore. I admit it haha! I watched their date this morning too!

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:41 pm

How many have watched the last date this morning ... Don't be afraid we are all addicts .... Admit your addiction.

Ummm...You mean like, more than once giggling  giggling ?  :hidingchair Embarressed! Embarressed! Embarressed! 

Don't ask how many times I've watched the pool scene.

I can STOP anytime I want :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:45 pm

Aww!  I just watched it this morning when I was brushing.... my teeth.  Sorry, you asked.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:48 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:Anyonr know where I can view the episode besides hulu? Thanks

You can watch it here  Hugesmile
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:54 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Luvvy wrote:The clue thread is a great idea. Thanks, GA and BachFanNY....the list is so long.  :shocked!: 

I've had a lot of help, can't keep up with so many clues myself!  But it is helpful to have everything down so we can reference. I'm also trying to keep it in chronological order so that its easier for us to follow their storyline, as it happened/still happening. Let me know if you think there's anything we should add or switch, hopefully this will hold us over until the 28th Hugesmile 

I thought it would be good to have them all in one place. A good reference guide for future seasons, and perhaps we can see some of the same clues, or look for the same clues.

Luvvy wrote:So with all that being said could they go off and get married on their own? Because Chres are still waiting and it seems like JoDi would have to be after them. I think they haven't chosen a date yet because of ABC's filming schedule.

I thought about this as well. I don't think Josh would want to wait too long to get married either, as he appears to be ready to get his life started yesterday. Having said that, maybe that's why the Chris/Des date hasn't been set yet. If there's a Josh/Andi wedding, and a quick one, I would think there wouldn't be a televised Chris/Des wedding and Josh/Andi would be televised.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:09 pm

Do we have to admit how many times we have watched it?  giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
Luvvy wrote:The clue thread is a great idea. Thanks, GA and BachFanNY....the list is so long.  :shocked!: 

I've had a lot of help, can't keep up with so many clues myself!  But it is helpful to have everything down so we can reference. I'm also trying to keep it in chronological order so that its easier for us to follow their storyline, as it happened/still happening. Let me know if you think there's anything we should add or switch, hopefully this will hold us over until the 28th Hugesmile 

I thought it would be good to have them all in one place. A good reference guide for future seasons, and perhaps we can see some of the same clues, or look for the same clues.

Luvvy wrote:So with all that being said could they go off and get married on their own? Because Chres are still waiting and it seems like JoDi would have to be after them. I think they haven't chosen a date yet because of ABC's filming schedule.

I thought about this as well. I don't think Josh would want to wait too long to get married either, as he appears to be ready to get his life started yesterday. Having said that, maybe that's why the Chris/Des date hasn't been set yet. If there's a Josh/Andi wedding, and a quick one, I would think there wouldn't be a televised Chris/Des wedding and Josh/Andi would be televised.

That would suck for Des and Chris if they don't televise their wedding and put another couple in front of them that just got engaged. I can see Andi and Josh not wanting to wait because it seems that Josh is ready to make Andi his wife.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bzen Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:17 pm

OMG, I'm obsessed. My kids and husband think I'm crazy. I can't help it! Praying :cutesmile!: 

Bzen

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:19 pm

I'm excited to see how Hy interacts with Josh versus Nick. Seems that he and Josh will get along great - Josh is such a man's man!!! Hugesmile 
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:21 pm

Dixie Pines wrote:I'm excited to see how Hy interacts with Josh versus Nick. Seems that he and Josh will get along great - Josh is such a man's man!!! Hugesmile 
I think he's going to put Josh through the wringer, but if any guy can understand an overprotective dad looking out for his daughter, it'll be Josh. So I'm sure he'll get his blessing to propose and post-show it must be one big lovefest. Even the Dorfman's dog is named after a UGA announcer! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:23 pm

Alanna wrote:
Dixie Pines wrote:I'm excited to see how Hy interacts with Josh versus Nick. Seems that he and Josh will get along great - Josh is such a man's man!!! Hugesmile 
I think he's going to put Josh through the wringer, but if any guy can understand an overprotective dad looking out for his daughter, it'll be Josh. So I'm sure he'll get his blessing to propose and post-show it must be one big lovefest. Even the Dorfman's dog is named after a UGA announcer! laugh out loud
Oh my goodness!!! Really?!? That's too funny!!!
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 pm

After reading how ya'll went and watched again, I watched some too! Esp. love at the dinner table when they are talking about putting up with each other and how Josh is ALOT.. oh yeah baby- he is alot!!! of hottness!!! And how good he looks with that new tan that she noticed immediately!!! Thanks guys for making me distracted at work again! ha!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7

+74
Jpcook4
moonchild
USAGold
HBgirl
luvlady345