SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7

Page 82 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 82 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7

Post by Retiredswimmom Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:29 pm

kebarrera wrote:Hey guys! First time poster this season  :WAVEY: Got some inspiration and made a little fan video of them. I haven't liked a couple this much since Jash so I thought I would make a little fan video to a song that I thought fit them pretty perfectly. I hope you enjoy it!

It was a beautiful song, love it! 

:Thanktwo welcomeback 

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 82 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:47 pm

kebarrera wrote:Hey guys! First time poster this season  :WAVEY: Got some inspiration and made a little fan video of them. I haven't liked a couple this much since Jash so I thought I would make a little fan video to a song that I thought fit them pretty perfectly. I hope you enjoy it!

Welcome, your video is perfect! I love Josh and Andi together, they just exude love, fun, happiness and sexy, too.

My 14 yr. old niece spent the night with us, she loves the show, first time she's been allowed to watch it. Anyway, she's totally unspoiled. So I ask her who do you think Andi loves and picks at the end. She gave me that teenage "are you dumb" look, laugh out loud. And she said "duh, it's Josh". I said what if it's not and it's the other guy. She said, just look you can see she's more like an actress with him, but like a regular person in love with Josh. I commended her and said I agree, but didn't spoil it for her. She said she will cry if it's not Josh. I said I'll cry either way, but I hope we are crying happy tears #TeamJosh

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:01 pm

If this is posted already, sorry, I didn't see it.

Josh friend also posted a picture from last night. Some said they saw them at The Ivy, a restaurant in Buckhead. Jason is also the guy who was interviewed in US weekly who watched Sabel while Josh was filming the show. It's a little blurry, but looks like that had fun. I would think Jason may be in the wedding party one day.

Jason King ‏@JayKing038  2h
Awesome bro date with my bro @jmurbulldog last night
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 82 BtAUkkpCEAAr34j

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:02 pm

Hold your thoughts, thread #8 coming up

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:03 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7

+74
Jpcook4
moonchild
USAGold
HBgirl
luvlady345