SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 42 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7

Post by Dixie Pines Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:30 am

missfire1977 wrote:
Jolena wrote:does anyone have the link to the Fantasy date rose ceremony? TIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOEG-EABh9A&list=UUR6eWqnvRRXMO_6l3bIPUow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6MBU050UA4&list=UUR6eWqnvRRXMO_6l3bIPUow&index=5
Nick definitely (IMO) had a concerned look on his face after the roses were given... Could he have sensed an unhappy ending?!? Hmmmm.... Bless his heart. Gotta cheer on teamjosh though!!!
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 42 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7

Post by samc Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:34 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:laugh out loud at some of David Greene's tweet:

David Greene @DaveGreene11  ·  Jul 14
Gotta say josh, looks like you're Alabama playing against notre dame in this one..

sneakyl sneakyl sneakyl sneakyl sneakyl 
samc
samc

Female Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:35 am

Dixie Pines wrote:
missfire1977 wrote:
Jolena wrote:does anyone have the link to the Fantasy date rose ceremony? TIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOEG-EABh9A&list=UUR6eWqnvRRXMO_6l3bIPUow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6MBU050UA4&list=UUR6eWqnvRRXMO_6l3bIPUow&index=5
Nick definitely (IMO) had a concerned look on his face after the roses were given... Could he have sensed an unhappy ending?!? Hmmmm.... Bless his heart. Gotta cheer on teamjosh though!!!

:yes: Oh yes!! When Andi calls Josh, like usual, he makes the sound, Nick looks down so he doesn't see. He had the look of concern.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:37 am

I love how Josh does that little groan thing when he's happy or kissing. I can only imagine the sounds coming from that safehouse. #badgirl :cutesmile!: 

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:44 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:I love how Josh does that little groan thing when he's happy or kissing. I can only imagine the sounds coming from that safehouse. #badgirl :cutesmile!: 

The latest article also said they see each other all the time. They must have a house in Atlanta that ABC rented for them. Andi tells Josh everything I am sure. I don't doubt this for a minute.  :yes: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:53 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:I love how Josh does that little groan thing when he's happy or kissing. I can only imagine the sounds coming from that safehouse. #badgirl :cutesmile!: 
The latest article also said they see each other all the time.  They must have a house in Atlanta that ABC rented for them.  Andi tells Josh everything I am sure.  I don't doubt this for a minute.     :yes: 
 :Nod: I'm sure they have one in Atlanta. JP and Ashley had one in NYC and Ashley commuted there from Philly, while the show was airing, because it was easier that way for JP with work, then she went back to school after the weekend.  

It's even easier with Josh and Andi. Hide in plain sight somewhere in Atlanta, which is filled with gated communities with garages, pull in close the door. Josh probably wears that cap down low when he's going to it, like he did at the lake, imo

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:01 am

Only ten more days... cheerdance cheerdance cheerdance 
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:06 am

If Andi hasn't been spotted in any airports, then the safe house is in Atlanta. Only time is when he went to Cancun with her, and to Tampa to visit family, she's only been spotted doing media stuff for ABC in Nashville and LA.

Last edited by Linds911 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 42 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 42 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 42 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 42 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:24 am

Linds911 wrote:If Andi hasn't been spotted in any airports, then the safe house is in Atlanta. Only time is when he went to Cabo with her, and to Tampa to visit family, she's only been spotted doing media stuff for ABC in Nashville and LA.

Great point but I think they went to Cancun together not Cabo.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:26 am

oops edited! For some reason I get the 2 mixed up!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 42 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 42 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 42 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 42 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:51 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:David Green was the UGA star  QB years ago, he's 32 now, you can google him for info. I said in another thread when this was discussed, that what Ochs probably means he never saw Josh in a serious, long time committed,  relationship in college. That's not a bad thing, it just to me means Josh had not met the girl he wanted to marry and be with for the rest of his life. Sure he probably dated, and I doubt he was celibate, (uh, what college guy is?) but nothing that came anywhere close to a serious commitment  leading to a marriage proposal. Plus seems like Josh is not a 'kiss & tell' guy, as evidenced by the guys in the house saying Josh didn't discuss or brag about his dates with Andi (like Nick did)

Does anyone have this article, I want to know what else it says below saying that Jason King watched Sabel when Josh was on the show. At least US mag got his occupation correct.  I'm so frickin sick of the dumb jock edit TPTB resorted to for drama. :Nod: 
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 42 BsyoJymCUAA8gPa

My husband has been friends with David Greene's dad for years and David and I graduated from the same high school.   Didn't somebody say that Josh had family in Snellville?

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:16 am

RS confirmed that they have a safehouse in Atlanta.

In regards to the whole US Weekly "Josh doesn't know that Nick wants Andi to give him a second chance" thing, RS said that's absolutely not true and that tabloids run these same stories every season. Also, I don't picture Andi keeping anything from Josh. And I don't see Nick trying to get her back when in the plane video, Nick specifically said that he didn't try to change her mind and just said "I disagree."

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7

+74
Jpcook4
moonchild
USAGold
HBgirl
luvlady345