SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:10 am

laugh out loud at some of David Greene's tweet:

David Greene @DaveGreene11  ·  Jul 14
Gotta say josh, looks like you're Alabama playing against notre dame in this one..

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:12 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:laugh out loud at some of David Greene's tweet:

Gotta say josh, looks like you're Alabama playing against notre dame in this one..
That's too funny!
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:12 am

OT - FYI - I'm not sure who's rubbing what in who's face, but it won't be happening on this forum.

Since it was not clear, all posts relating to those comments have been deleted.

7 Threads of great posts. Keep it going.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:14 am

I'll try again
2 more:

Dalton, GA
I'm markin it down as win.. You've made it to the national championship, just finish the drill @jmurbulldog

Dalton, GA
Just came to the realization that @jmurbulldog is one episode away from possibly getting engaged?? *turns tv off* now I'm nervous!

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:OT - FYI - I'm not sure who's rubbing what in who's face, but it won't be happening on this forum.

Thank you, I had to bite my tongue til it bled.  clapping! 

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:16 am

Ash2214 wrote:Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman  ·  3m
Check out and vote for the amazing song you heard on #thebachelorette by @iambenfields  http://www.mtvu.com/music/ben-fields-hurray-for-the-riff-raff-meghan-trainor-samuel-l-cool-j-the-stationary-set/ …

That's the singer/song from Andi and Josh's first 1-on-1 date. Cute!

I love this! So many great memories they have from the show. I know they are probably pinching themselves. Go on a silly TV show and meet the love of your life. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:18 am

I have the magazine but no scanner, and too many pages to take pictures on my phone. Hopefully someone else can scan it. I'll type out some of the Josh mentions.

No mentions of names. Says the runner-up (Nick) continued to beg Andi for a second chance, will continue during ATFR and the winner (Josh) has no idea about any of it. Runner-up never got down on one knee. F2 will never be friends once the show ends.

Josh's workout buddy says he helped watch Sabel during filming, Josh keeps him in shape, and gives cooking  tips
and great advice.

The rest is what has been mentioned; Josh is the type she usually goes for, had doubts about him, but she made her decision after home-town dates. They spend all the time together, want to get married within the next year, and the Boys 2 Men request.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 41 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 41 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 41 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:OT - FYI - I'm not sure who's rubbing what in who's face, but it won't be happening on this forum.

thank you and i am sorry to have been part of that discussion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:22 am

Even my husband laughed at the Alabama vs. Notre Dame tweet from Greene. Christian Robinson (@crob45) also live tweets during the show and his are beyond hysterical!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:25 am

Linds911 wrote:I have the magazine but no scanner, and too many pages to take pictures on my phone. Hopefully someone else can scan it. I'll type out some of the Josh mentions.

No mentions of names. Says the runner-up (Nick) continued to beg Andi for a second chance, will continue during ATFR and the winner (Josh) has no idea about any of it. Runner-up never got down on one knee. F2 will never be friends once the show ends.

Josh's workout buddy says he helped watch Sabel during filming, Josh keeps him in shape, and gives cooking  tips
and great advice.

The rest is what has been mentioned; Josh is the type she usually goes for, had doubts about him,  but she made her decision after home-town dates. They spend all the time together, want to get married within the next year, and the Boys 2 Men request.
Thanks for posting. I guess we'll see at atfr. If that's that first time he finds out, do we have hope of him going half ballistic??! I can only hope laugh out loud Kidding!! But it would be entertaining!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:28 am

Linds911 wrote:I have the magazine but no scanner, and too many pages to take pictures on my phone. Hopefully someone else can scan it. I'll type out some of the Josh mentions.

and great advice.

The rest is what has been mentioned; Josh is the type she usually goes for, had doubts about him,  but she made her decision after home-town dates. They spend all the time together, want to get married within the next year, and the Boys 2 Men request.
Thank you, the bolded was what I wondered Jason said to the mag.

Wait a minute, Josh cooks too.; (swoon)  seeing hearts

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:29 am

OT - Please do not post anything in the Fan threads that are negative!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7

+74
Jpcook4
moonchild
USAGold
HBgirl
luvlady345