SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 80 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:22 pm

One of my favorites of them is when Josh stepped out of the limo, how he paused, did a little thing with his tongue, then big smile, as he walked so sexy to her. She just looked like lightening struck her and smiled big! I saw their chemistry immediately, before they said a word. Gawd, he looked so hot in the suit walking up to her. "nailed it", loved when she said that.

ETA: Catching up, yes, Josh is what she has on her list, totally, funny she said someone who can be goofy, and she called Josh goofy.  Hugesmile 

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7 - Page 80 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:22 pm

I believe Josh is final 1 not because of what I see and hear on my TV but all the post show clues...... bracelets, SM tweets, snapchats, .....where is that list?!  giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:25 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I believe Josh is final 1 not because of what I see and hear on my TV but all the post show clues...... bracelets, SM tweets, snapchats, .....where is that list?!   giggling 
There just is no way Josh is wearing those ribbons post show if she dumped him. To me that is the biggest one.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:27 pm

teachturtle wrote:Do you think someone (when they are interviewing) will ask Andi when she knew Josh was the one?  What/When do you think she will say? Smiley

I think she will tow the company line and say it was a hard decision and after the HTD she was lending toward her F1 etc, etc.... All the leads say the same thing....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:28 pm

I think it was Love at First Sight!!  He had a tough job, but I think he's convinced her it wasn't too good to be true!  I also think, as Momma Murray said, there was a lot of film on the editing floor.  I believe they had to talk about more than baseball and football.  We are FINALLY seeing that, because there is NO denying it; they can't cover it up anymore!  TPTB have given us a story, but I think we all can see the facts instead of fiction!  (SEE THE LIST) Smiley
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:33 pm

pander3575 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:I believe Josh is final 1 not because of what I see and hear on my TV but all the post show clues...... bracelets, SM tweets, snapchats, .....where is that list?!   giggling 
There just is no way Josh is wearing those ribbons post show if she dumped him.  To me that is the biggest one.  

:yes:  ITA, pander! I just don't think he would either!!

AND YES....what page is the list on???
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:33 pm

teachturtle wrote:I think it was Love at First Sight!!  He had a tough job, but I think he's convinced her it wasn't too good to be true!  I also think, as Momma Murray said, there was a lot of film on the editing floor.  I believe they had to talk about more than baseball and football.  We are FINALLY seeing that, because there is NO denying it; they can't cover it up anymore!  TPTB have given us a story, but I think we all can see the facts instead of fiction!  (SEE THE LIST) Smiley

OH I think it was love at first sight also, but I doubt if she will say that in the interviews.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:35 pm

BUT I WANT HER TO SHOUT IT OUT FROM THE ROOFTOP AND TELL US!!! Smiley
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:38 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
teachturtle wrote:I think it was Love at First Sight!!  He had a tough job, but I think he's convinced her it wasn't too good to be true!  I also think, as Momma Murray said, there was a lot of film on the editing floor.  I believe they had to talk about more than baseball and football.  We are FINALLY seeing that, because there is NO denying it; they can't cover it up anymore!  TPTB have given us a story, but I think we all can see the facts instead of fiction!  (SEE THE LIST) Smiley

OH I think it was love at first sight also, but I doubt if she will say that in the interviews.....
I know in one interview she was asked IF she believed in Love at first sight. And she replied "MAyBE" when she looks backs on this experience.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:42 pm

I just watched the RC again .Does anyone else notice how the RC orange dress made her look pregnant the way the wind was blowing it?  giggling Got a little idea of how she will look in maternity clothes.  giggling 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:43 pm

teachturtle wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
There just is no way Josh is wearing those ribbons post show if she dumped him.  To me that is the biggest one.  

:yes:  ITA, pander!  I just don't think he would either!!  

AND YES....what page is the list on???
The list got out of control, so it has its own thread now with no discussion. Most spoiled season EVAH. Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:44 pm

Jolena wrote:I just watched the RC again .Does anyone else notice how the RC orange dress made her look pregnant the way the wind was blowing it?  giggling Got a little idea of how she will look in maternity clothes.  giggling 
I just watched it too and was thinking she should save it for when she get's pregnant.  Hugesmile 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #7

+74
Jpcook4
moonchild
USAGold
HBgirl
luvlady345