SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 Empty Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:18 pm

Continue here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:19 pm

JBF wrote:
SLA44 wrote:I will be riding it to the end and would love nothing more than to see a "gotcha" come out of this whole crazy and weird season.   :gotcha: 

It would be ssssooooo hilarious if she pulls a Jen Schefft at the end of this, then runs after her F3 dumpee because her head is suddenly "spinning".

They did similar scenarios on BURNING LOVE, the greatest three-show parody ever done on any show.

When Brett brought the lamp on night #1, I instantly was reminded of the Bachelorette version of BURNING LOVE when Blaze packed the mansion lamp in his suit case when he decided to "bounce" a.k.a. Frank/Bentley/Brooks style.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17o5vx_burning-love-blaze-departs-burning-love_news
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/hl-60305110/burning_love_blaze_departs_burning_love_season_2/

I guess what got me is how "100% certain" both Nick and Josh are about proposing and winning her. I dunno... I guess it seems too easy of a finish. You keep thinking there has to be a catch to all of this. It also seems a bit weird that they actually went to Verona, Romeo & Juliet land, just to dump Cody and so she can go on and on sobbing "I don’t ever want to be the cause of somebody’s pain or heartbreak or anything. I would rather feel the pain than I did last night, like, a million times over then do what I just did, like, I’d rather it be me than anyone else." Then she cross questions Josh about heartbreak.

Andi: There’s a part of me, like, that saw potential heartbreak.
Josh: That’s not gonna happen at all. Not with ME.
Andi: I’m just sayin’… there’s a part of me that was, like, THIS could end up in heartbreak
Josh: No. Not at all. Not with ME.
Andi: Why not with YOU?
Josh: Because it is not gonna happen with ME. It is just not it… and I tried telling you that last time. I guess it didn’t come out how I wanted to say.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by charriotoffire Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:26 am

Wonder why he's not yet snatched by some girl in Iowa? This guy is so hot. I find him hotter than Mathew Mccounaughey whom he reminds me of.

He needs to be the next Bachelor (although I also pushed for Juan Pablo as Bachelor and he was a disaster. I was barely interested in this season until the last episode.)

I am actually hating Andi for not kissing him as much she could. Josh and Nick's tongue have more exposure this season than any of the other guys, and I hate that I barely seen Chris' passionate side. He was the sexiest one in the bunch and I didn't get to see and analyze his kissing technique. I feel so cheated. sad

I take back all my comments about his arrest records. But I feel torn, all the Bachelor men ruined my fantasies of them. I hate for him to be the next Bachelor then join Dancing With the Stars or choose some bimbo who can barely string together a sentence.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:07 am

charriotoffire wrote:Wonder why he's not yet snatched by some girl in Iowa?   This guy is so hot.  I find him hotter than Mathew Mccounaughey whom he reminds me of.

He needs to be the next Bachelor (although I also pushed for Juan Pablo as Bachelor and he was a disaster.  I was barely interested in this season  until the last  episode.)

I am actually hating Andi for not kissing him as much she could.  Josh and Nick's tongue have more exposure this season than any of the other guys, and I hate that I barely seen Chris'  passionate side.  He was the sexiest one in the bunch and I didn't get to see and analyze his kissing technique.  I feel so cheated.  sad

I take back all my comments about his arrest records.  But I feel torn, all the Bachelor men ruined my fantasies of them.  I hate for him to be the next Bachelor then join Dancing With the Stars or choose some bimbo who can barely string together a sentence.

I don't mind the DWTS part but I would be majorly disappointed if he picked some dumb bimbo. I just don't see that last part happening...he is no Jake or Ben. I think he would fall more along the lines of Sean who was very sincere and serious about the whole process and had ladies applying because it was him...Cat included. Hopefully, Chris can be as lucky!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:28 pm

I will absolutely watch this sexy, sweet farmer, bring it abc!

He seems like he can handle himself well under pressure, which is what this show is all about, that, and well the journey  :dripdrip 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Chris would be a great Bachelor with his gentlmanly ways, sexy looks, and funny quotes. My favorites "there are no mimes in Iowa, guaranteed" and “She asked if she could sit on my lap and I said I would never turn that question down from you. I swear to God.” Just imagine what the editors could do with some more gems like these from him. It would be fun seeing what girls would actually do to impress him. This little Abner needs a cute Daisy Mae to love!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:53 pm

I seriously hope Chris is the next Bachelor, if not, I will refuse to watch anyone else in protest! Chris has so much to offer, I think he'd be the perfect fit. I like that he's 32, that's a great age, and he seems seriously ready to settle down. Hopefully they'll cast some serious girls, and not all 22 year wanna be actresses with bad implants.  no no 
I wonder when TP will make the announcement. I think they usually start promo footage the end of August beginning of September. I remember people saw Ben with camera crews and that was before an official announcement was made. I guess we shall see!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:00 pm

I would love any of Andi's F3 as the bachelor.  I do hope that if Chris is the bachelor, that they make an honest effort to cast some women who won't mind going to Iowa.  Heck, if GA and I were younger and I was single (not sure about GA) we would go to Iowa and have a cat fight over him.  Or maybe just be sister wives? What do you think GA?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:07 am

10 things about Chris.....

Cute video

http://t.co/FYKSKfFwX9

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:16 am

Max64 wrote:10 things about Chris.....

Cute video  

http://t.co/FYKSKfFwX9

Chris is adorable....I hope he is the bachelor!!!!  lolpanda 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:56 am

stuckinsc wrote:I would love any of Andi's F3 as the bachelor.  I do hope that if Chris is the bachelor, that they make an honest effort to cast some women who won't mind going to Iowa.  Heck, if GA and I were younger and I was single (not sure about GA) we would go to Iowa and have a cat fight over him.  Or maybe just be sister wives? What do you think GA?

I thought I read somewhere in here a while ago that they were having auditions in the Midwest, in places they normally don't go to. Typically they have casting calls in the big cities and I remember that I was surprised at some of the cities they had this time. Of course, for the life of me, I can't remember what they were now, but it would make sense if they were casting for Chris.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:54 am

Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I would love any of Andi's F3 as the bachelor.  I do hope that if Chris is the bachelor, that they make an honest effort to cast some women who won't mind going to Iowa.  Heck, if GA and I were younger and I was single (not sure about GA) we would go to Iowa and have a cat fight over him.  Or maybe just be sister wives? What do you think GA?

I thought I read somewhere in here a while ago that they were having auditions in the Midwest, in places they normally don't go to. Typically they have casting calls in the big cities and I remember that I was surprised at some of the cities they had this time. Of course, for the life of me, I can't remember what they were now, but it would make sense if they were casting for Chris.
when watching the show monday night i saw casting calls for ohio–i forgot which city–and costa mesa, ca in orange county which is known for having many conservative christians. i remember thinking both locations would make sense for women for chris. i think chris would make a good bachelor and it looks like he really wants the job so reports that he can't get away for harvest are probably not true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

+43
1funnyfish
BuckeyeGal06
Scarletta
isittrue
umngirl