SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by julychild Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:42 pm

I hope, hope, hope that they get REAL girls for him. Now that it's out there that he is wealthy, I can just picture the girls acting their way into that pot of gold.

I also hope that they won't over-stress the farmer thing or make him into someone that he is not. Bottomline, I am hopeful for a REAL season...or as real as a reality tv show can be!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:11 pm

julychild wrote:I hope, hope, hope that they get REAL girls for him. Now that it's out there that he is wealthy, I can just picture the girls acting their way into that pot of gold.

I also hope that they won't over-stress the farmer thing or make him into someone that he is not. Bottomline, I am hopeful for a REAL season...or as real as a reality tv show can be!
oh, i think they definitely will over-stress the farmer thing. look at how 1-dimensional the F2 are this season. chris strikes me as being rather intelligent so i hope they show some of that if he's the next bach.

i have a horrible feeling with all the nick letter drama that they might try to redeem nick and consider offering him the bachelor. i hope they do redeem nick some but please not him for next bachelor. i think it would be a train wreck.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:14 pm

theyearofelan
4 days ago
there are few things more enjoyable than a glass of whiskey and some country music with this farmer from Iowa #TheBachelorette #corn

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 3 10471859_261343740734411_1025372773_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
theyearofelan
4 days ago
there are few things more enjoyable than a glass of whiskey and some country music with this farmer from Iowa #TheBachelorette #corn

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 3 10471859_261343740734411_1025372773_n

I love a man in a bow tie.  Darn he is good looking and I love his gentle voice.  Sexy and soft while still very masculine.  Yummy!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

"My dad would be concerned about it and want to know how it would all be handled, but they're going to support me, and it'll be a decision we make together, but they know I'm going to do what's right and we'll make sure and manage everything as best we can if I do ending up doing it. Even though my dad's supportive, I'm pretty important to the operation, especially in the fall. So, he was nervous when I left for this, and he'll be nervous when I — if, if and when I were to do something like that. There'd definitely be some discussions we'll have to have to plan and prepare for that type of departure."

OOps, a little slip??! I can see myself walking down that road with my two shih tuz's way off yonder to that barn!

Anybody noticed that the guy has been retweeting every Chris-for-bachelor comment he can find? Hardly subtle. OVER-promotion if you ask me. I dunno... makes me think he won't be Bachelor but wants everybody to THINK so for now.

Even though I have waved my white flag of surrender to the Josh as F1 camp (what's the point of questioning the 99% on both this forum and the motherboard?), I still wonder...

Oh well... I'll stay on my best behavior and "assume" the same ending everybody else does, but will still keep my tongue in my cheek. After all, the latest tabloid reports are that Nick "misfired" in the fantasy suite, while Josh hit a home run... and that is why Chris got dumped. She successfully planted the flag on Mt. Olympus with her spoiled F1. #Josh-I-could-kill-your-face #1StudMuffinAndIdolForCraig
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:00 am

I believe if Josh hit a GS in the FS it had nothing to do with Chris going home because Josh had the last FSD, not Chris as it was aired. She wasn't feeling the same about Chris that he was feeling for her, and what she was feeling for the other two guys and she sent him home because spending the night with him wasn't going to change anything for her. For him, it would just have been more hurtful if she did and then sent him home at the RC.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:15 am

You will enjoy all of the commentary over on the motherboard. I don't post there, but the way the tabloid reports are discussed is hysterical.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:17 am

Piper61 wrote:I believe if Josh hit a GS in the FS it had nothing to do with Chris going home because Josh had the last FSD, not Chris as it was aired.  She wasn't feeling the same about Chris that he was feeling for her, and what she was feeling for the other two guys and she sent him home because spending the night with him wasn't going to change anything for her.  For him, it would just have been more hurtful if she did and then sent him home at the RC.

Yeah, what a way to bruise someone's ego! Spend the night with them in the FS, not that they sleep together but this show likes to imply that they do, and then send them packing.  no no  If Chris is the next Bachelor, I'm glad she sent him home before hand.

I kind of took a time out from the board after last Monday, but see in the preview she gets a letter (another letter!) Has is been determined who it is from? Anyone thinking from Chris?

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:20 am

Piper61 wrote:I believe if Josh hit a GS in the FS it had nothing to do with Chris going home because Josh had the last FSD, not Chris as it was aired.  She wasn't feeling the same about Chris that he was feeling for her, and what she was feeling for the other two guys and she sent him home because spending the night with him wasn't going to change anything for her.  For him, it would just have been more hurtful if she did and then sent him home at the RC.

Yeah that's what was sleuthed that Josh's date was last in filming so, Chris date had no bearing on Josh's or vice versa.... The edit just was more powerful with them showing Chris date last...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:26 pm

JBF wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

"My dad would be concerned about it and want to know how it would all be handled, but they're going to support me, and it'll be a decision we make together, but they know I'm going to do what's right and we'll make sure and manage everything as best we can if I do ending up doing it. Even though my dad's supportive, I'm pretty important to the operation, especially in the fall. So, he was nervous when I left for this, and he'll be nervous when I — if, if and when I were to do something like that. There'd definitely be some discussions we'll have to have to plan and prepare for that type of departure."

OOps, a little slip??! I can see myself walking down that road with my two shih tuz's way off yonder to that barn!

Anybody noticed that the guy has been retweeting every Chris-for-bachelor comment he can find? Hardly subtle. OVER-promotion if you ask me. I dunno... makes me think he won't be Bachelor but wants everybody to THINK so for now.

Even though I have waved my white flag of surrender to the Josh as F1 camp (what's the point of questioning the 99% on both this forum and the motherboard?), I still wonder...

Oh well... I'll stay on my best behavior and "assume" the same ending everybody else does, but will still keep my tongue in my cheek. After all, the latest tabloid reports are that Nick "misfired" in the fantasy suite, while Josh hit a home run... and that is why Chris got dumped. She successfully planted the flag on Mt. Olympus with her spoiled F1. #Josh-I-could-kill-your-face #1StudMuffinAndIdolForCraig

JBF, with it being ESPY week and ESPN raising money, I am going to commit a crime against quotes and give you the famously inspirational Jimmy V quote. "Don't Give Up, Don't Ever Give Up!". I feel dirty using that for anything to do with the bachelor, but I can take a shower later.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:42 pm

Oh stuckinsc, it is too late. I've already bought engagement congrats cards shaped like baseballs. Fully prepared to watch the wedding ceremony during Super Bowl half time.

Max64 wrote:

Yeah, what a way to bruise someone's ego!  Spend the night with them in the FS, not that they sleep together but this show likes to imply that they do, and then send them packing.  no no   If Chris is the next Bachelor, I'm glad she sent him home before hand.  

I kind of took a time out from the board after last Monday, but see in the preview she gets a letter (another letter!)  Has is been determined who it is from?  Anyone thinking from Chris?

Don't get us started. LOL!

Even Ryan Seacrest TOLD Andi BEFORE the episode in which she dumped Chris aired  that HE didn't see any "connection" so he was only bothering to discuss Nick and Josh with her in that interview! That was ssssssooooo funny! The boy was "ousted" even before SHE ousted him!

I have to chuckle over the slice & dice work they did in the MTA and finale promos shown last Monday.

Apparently the editors thought it was hilarious to excerpt Craig's "Josh, I just want to kill your face" as if he isn't the only one who wants to. Awwww! Josh has such a "pretty" face too. I hope Craig doesn't leap from the bushes at FRC. Twice Andi has stated so on screen.

They also excerpted this scene in the promo...

What they show after Harrison says "What secrets are revealed when Andi takes the hot seat?", is a frankenbyte of the above conversation cut down to:

Andi: I saw these glimpses of heartbreak in a sense.
Harrison: Are you in doubt that this is going to work at all?
Andi: Yeah

Now... this conversation is about Josh after the lie detector test. On one level, we can assume this is "much to do about nothing", since Josh has stated repeatedly that trust is important in every relationship. Andi just needs to trust him. Yet the "glimpses" are being foreshadowed in Italy for a reason. Why?

Hy Dorfman looks skeptical (even if he really isn't on the actual episode when it plays out) as Josh repeats "I'm in love with Andi 100%. Totally in love with her." Needless-to-say, Mom isn't looking any more "gooey" listening to Nick.

Harrison narrates over her hugging Josh that "Andi's journey to find love comes to an emotional end", with the last two words over a shot of her solo waiting at FRC. Harrison also asks over both Josh and Nick "Will either one actually propose?" Later Andi is suggesting it may all be "blown in my face".

The ending shows her crying in a van with rain on the window... "Will she leave broken hearted?" Of course they use those lines repeatedly, yet they usually don't add crying to it... AND rain on the window!

Did anybody in the screencaps thread identify who Mystery Person In Red is, seen sitting with her as she covers her face on the couch? She is dressed the same as sob-in-van shot. Makes me wonder if somebody pulls a "Brooks", but the F2 guy dumped at FRC doesn't know that and thinks the one who "bounced" (to quote Blaze in BURNING LOVE) is the winner.

So far, we have had TWO sitdowns between Andi and Josh discussing... *drink!*... H-E-A-R-T-B-R-E-A-K. Also Marcus stated TWICE that Nick would make top two and "walk away". So this is definitely an "either or" situation.

I also have to chuckle over how Marcus and Chris are shown in the first part of the promo.

Harrison asks: "Is Marcus still in love with Andi?" After a brief sitdown scene of him sobbing to Andi, we get a voice-over answer to Harrison's question: ""I believed in something that wasn't there." Andi is shown silent with Marcus doing the talking.

Yet Harrison then asks "Does Chris wish he had done anything differently?"

What could he do differently? We hear him say to Andi: "I want your feelings to be there for me." Is that what Harrison feels Chris did wrong?

Instead of being silent as with Marcus, Andi actually speaks (all sliced and diced): "Every part of me feels like I'm an idiot."

This is a particularly striking statement since many times she says "A part of me" instead, not "every part of me".

Of course, with Chris being groomed as the Bachelor, it is too late. Andi made her bed and will sleep in it. Yet if she and Josh break up (not that I am wishing that on them!!!!!!), she can still "boomerang" on his season like Deanna did Jason's.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:17 pm

JBF I love your analyses and how you manage to bring out something each time that makes me go question scratch  But now I am feeling that Mills tweet was just him being sarcastic and was done tongue in cheek about Chris being sent home before the FS.  cheeky 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

+43
1funnyfish
BuckeyeGal06
Scarletta
isittrue
umngirl