SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:50 pm

No to Arie, I want a love story! not a lust story

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Cecilia Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:22 pm

RS said that Chris has already hooked up with multiple Bachelor girls since he returned from filming.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:24 pm

^^^That's interesting. When did RS say that, Cecilia?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:33 pm

Cecilia wrote:RS said that Chris has already hooked up with multiple Bachelor girls since he returned from filming.
I want to know who  giggling 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:41 pm

Which ever ones Arie is not dating.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:58 pm

JBF wrote:Which ever ones Arie is not dating.

Hmm ... then I guess that means Chris isn't hooking up with anyone ...  giggling

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Don't know where I read this online, but Chris said he was NOT dating anybody post show. It is floating around... somewhere. Maybe he was fibbing? Maybe he is just giving autographs and folks are jumping to conclusions? Maybe he is "sowing wild oats" before becoming the lead? That would be a first... but not THE first, if you know what I mean. Ha ha!

I think this is all rumor tossed here to make Arie seem like an "equal" candidate. Mind you, Arie may have been behaving like a monk around the ladies this past year for all we know!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:36 pm

JBF wrote:Don't know where I read this online, but Chris said he was NOT dating anybody post show. It is floating around... somewhere. Maybe he was fibbing? Maybe he is just giving autographs and folks are jumping to conclusions? Maybe he is "sowing wild oats" before becoming the lead? That would be a first... but not THE first, if you know what I mean. Ha ha!

I think this is all rumor tossed here to make Arie seem like an "equal" candidate. Mind you, Arie may have been behaving like a monk around the ladies this past year for all we know!

I think that is just RS blowing hot again. He says that about all the guys and it is just poop and him being his jealous obnoxious self again. I don't know why he insists on saying all this negative stuff about these guys but he does make him sound very good either - he is a terrible gossip and I bet half of what he says has not truth to it whatsoever.  no 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:53 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

Hmm ... then I guess that means Chris isn't hooking up with anyone ...  giggling

rofl rofl rofl  No to Arie...just sayin'.... no 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:58 pm

Rolly wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

rofl rofl rofl  No to Arie...just sayin'.... no 

ITA with the no to Arie!  Rolling Eyes no no 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:13 pm

Really nothing exciting about Chris for bachelor. It would be just another boring season just like Sean's. Enough with the goody-two-shoes. Snoozefest guaranteed !
I prefer watching a "lust story" than a boring story. At least, there will be something to watch...

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:25 pm

I would think Chris would know sometime during filming, that he may be considered to be the next bachelor. I don't think, post show, he would be hooking up with anyone.

IMO RS likes to fill up his blog with gossip. He gets away with it, because people believe him, therefore resulting in more clicks, which is the whole idea of spewing information whether it's accurate or not. If it doesn't pan out, oh well, that's what he heard, he doesn't know why it didn't pan out, but that's what he heard.

Stating that Chris hooked up with girls, without any proof, is damaging, it's not the first time RS has made false claims against people.

BTW: Someone quoted him around here the other day, talking about Chris vs Arie. Funny thing is, I had read a post earlier by someone on here that said TB needs more sizzle. Ironically RS had the word "sizzle" in his blog.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

+43
1funnyfish
BuckeyeGal06
Scarletta
isittrue
umngirl