SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I would think Chris would know sometime during filming, that he may be considered to be the next bachelor. I don't think, post show, he would be hooking up with anyone.

IMO RS likes to fill up his blog with gossip. He gets away with it, because people believe him, therefore resulting in more clicks, which is the whole idea of spewing information whether it's accurate or not. If it doesn't pan out, oh well, that's what he heard, he doesn't know why it didn't pan out, but that's what he heard.

Stating that Chris hooked up with girls, without any proof, is damaging, it's not the first time RS has made false claims against people.

BTW: Someone quoted him around here the other day, talking about Chris vs Arie. Funny thing is, I had read a post earlier by someone on here that said TB needs more sizzle. Ironically RS had the word "sizzle" in his blog.

Well I totally believe RS reads this board all the time for scoop and it is one of his so called "sources" that receive no recognition for what is sleuthed.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:35 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Well I totally believe RS reads this board all the time for scoop and it is one of his so called "sources" that receive no recognition for what is sleuthed.  

I forgot to mention. There are posters here who have speculated since knowing about BIP that perhaps the Bachelor won't be announced until the end of BIP. If it's Chris, we have a few more weeks to be on the look out for signs on whether or not it will be Chris.

Ironically again, RS is now stating they probably won't announce TB until after BIP. WTG Sherlock.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:50 pm

sde1041 wrote:Really nothing exciting about Chris for bachelor. It would be just another boring season just like Sean's. Enough with the goody-two-shoes. Snoozefest guaranteed !
I prefer watching a "lust story" than a boring story. At least, there will be something to watch...

Many on the other forums consider Chris anything BUT Mister Goody Two Shoes.

Ooooohhhhhh... you will watch his season and LIKE it! Even if you have to be tied to a tractor.

I jokingly said at the start of Sean's season that he would bring this franchise to an all time "Lowe" in Bachelor Boredom. Yet his season wasn't as dull as I expected. At least the parts in which he kept his shirt on. Catherine had a very different personality than he did... and was, for a time, amusing to watch on screen. Yeah, I know, a little of her talk-talk-talk-talk went a long-long-long-long way by the time of the wedding special, but I chuck that simply on her over-eagerness to get to Consummation Station. Also we had wonderful and glittery Tierra... with eyebrows sent from heaven above.

Nice thing in Chris' favor. The ladies all have a glimpse of the Iowa homestead and family. At least there will be only 24 ladies wanting to be reality TV stars instead the usual 25. I hope he gets a couple fussing about their "biological clocks", eager to make "beautiful babies". They used to have a couple in the early seasons, like Andrew Firestone's. Yet the batting average of the Bachelors has been so bad (excluding Jason and Sean... maybe Juan) that none of the ladies signing for the show have been talking that talk lately.

I watched two episodes of Dating Naked on VH1. Not sure why I am bringing THAT up all of the sudden.

GuardianAngel wrote:I would think Chris would know sometime during filming, that he may be considered to be the next bachelor. I don't think, post show, he would be hooking up with anyone.

Well... he finally changed his banner. No more Andi on it. Sunset on the prairie.

Again, those interviews I referenced earlier makes me suspicious that he was already on the Fleiss payroll as far back as June.

Stating that Chris hooked up with girls, without any proof, is damaging, it's not the first time RS has made false claims against people.

How can Chris find the time with his constant retweeting of Chris-for-Bach and RT-Me-Please tweets?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:07 pm

Sadly Chris IMO on the MTA, pulled an Andi Dorfman during her final epi on JPG's season.

I can believe he was on the payroll since June, hence why he wouldn't hook up with anyone post show. He's going to follow the rules, to get him the next bachelor role. Retweeting tweets promoting himself, is another turn off.

In a matter of seconds, he made me change my mind about him. sad

From RTG (Race Track Guy) to Bachelor! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:10 pm

^ One thing that irked me about Chris.. For a while now he's followed "verified accounts" on Twitter. It's like really, does he think he's going to get a blue check mark!?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:13 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ One thing that irked me about Chris.. For a while now he's followed "verified accounts" on Twitter. It's like really, does he think he's going to get a blue check mark!?

Really? Oh brother.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:26 pm

It isn't THAT bad. Mostly he is re-tweeting stuff others want him to retweet.

Example:

Sarah Maddox @maddoxmommy3 · Jul 24
@C_Soules here I go again... You are so generous to be doing all these Rts. When will it be my turn? And PLEAASE b the next Bachelor!

Hey! He is supporting his fans. Nothing wrong with that. They all do. Would it be better if he was just promoting his business?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:31 pm

If someone was complimenting me, or promoting me, I would never retweet it. Look at his timeline, he retweets every single tweet about him being the bachelor or how great of a guy he is.  Rolling Eyes 

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:35 pm

Yeah, but they are all asking him to. He is only doing what they ask. That's why it is no big deal to me. I just find it unlikely he is busy dating multiple Bachelor contestants while busy with twitter. That's all.

Surprisingly @ariejr isn't getting much activity at all. Mostly this kind of stuff...

Retweeted by Arie Luyendyk Jr.
TORC Series @TORCOffRoad  ·  5h
So who's playing hooky Aug. 5-6 to watch @ariejr & #TORC race at @thechip at #SturgisRally on http://TORCSeries.com ? http://ow.ly/i/6lSYB

Retweeted by Arie Luyendyk Jr.
Carrot Top @RealCarrotTop  ·  7h
Great night backstage with #indy500 winner @ArieLuyendyk and @ariejr http://ow.ly/i/6ljCo

I don't think he even wants the next lead. He is just acting as "buffer". Ha ha!

Maybe if Nick is the winner, All Of America will want Josh as the next lead.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by torybean Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ One thing that irked me about Chris.. For a while now he's followed "verified accounts" on Twitter. It's like really, does he think he's going to get a blue check mark!?

Really? Oh brother.

I'd be willing to bet that Chris (or ABC) has a social/media marketing firm handling/assisting with his account.......doing all that extra retweeting to build up followers. As much activity he has on that account, I can't imagine Chris having time to constantly handle those tweets.

torybean

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:22 pm

So? The others do the same thing. I don't find RTing a tweet a huge thing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:34 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtcI27wCUAEeDw9.jpg

Chris S is going to be in Strawberry Point, Iowa tomorrow helping to raise money for the Strawberry PT FD.  It appears to be a stopping off point or through point for RAGBRAI
(bicycle ride across Iowa)
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #3

+43
1funnyfish
BuckeyeGal06
Scarletta
isittrue
umngirl