SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:16 pm

atem wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:Just powered through the first 3 eps.

I'll admit I laughed and scoffed at the premise of this show, but after watching I have definitely changed my opinion. It's a gem. It's totally raw and natural.

Jamie and Doug are my favourites. Doug is a sweetheart. The slow burn with these two is what I am most looking forward to watching. Jamie is already seeing what a great guy Doug, it's cute to watch.

Monet and Vaughn are the total opposite. No slow burn here. They rushed into intimacy, and I feel they have irrevocably damaged any shot they had at making it.

Cortney and Jason, the jury is still out on these two. I feel like these two might be a bit young and immature to actually grasp what thy have just gotten themselves into. I get a 'young love' vibe from them. Like Monet and Vaughn, they may have rushed the intimacy. But I do see more chemistry between them, than the other two couples.

If I hadn't seen any SM, my verdict after the first 3 eps would have been Jamie and Doug together, the other two not.

Looking forward to the rest of the season.

ETA: Anyone know how many eps there is going to be?

I don't know how many more, but I know first they are going to live together.  I think they said 4 weeks they decide to stay married or divorce, so I am assuming 4 or 5 episodes.

The last episode airs September 9

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:18 pm

Ep3 was so cute. All 3 couples had good moments. I can't wait !

BTW - Thanks chloep for posting the link.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:33 pm

I really like Vaughn but get a weird vibe from Monet. With the right woman, I think Vaughn could be a sweetheart. Love Jamie and Doug and predict they'll be the poster couple for this show. I think both Courtney and Jason are cute - don't know if they'll make it. But I think they'll give it a good try.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:35 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I really like Vaughn but get a weird vibe from Monet.  With the right woman, I think Vaughn could be a sweetheart.  Love Jamie and Doug and predict they'll be the poster couple for this show.  I think both Courtney and Jason are cute - don't know if they'll make it.  But I think they'll give it a good try.
IA on Doug and Jamie, we might be witnessing the creation of Trista and Ryan for this franchise right now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:16 pm

Courtney and Jason are so cute together. They seem mature enough to try and make this work in the most sensible way possible considering the situation.

I love Monet and Vaughn together, I'm not sure what's going on there.

I hope all the couples will be successful!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:51 pm

Watching the season preview at the end of episode2 it appears as though Jason and Courtney are holding each other and Jamie and Doug are sitting very close to each other when they are asked if they want to stay together or get a divorce. Monet and Vaughn not so much.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:14 pm

Saw a cute picture of Doug and Jamie with his family for the 4th of July on Instagram. Definitely stayed together. Can't wait to watch the rest of the season and things develop.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:26 pm

sgjsnow wrote:Saw a cute picture of Doug and Jamie with his family for the 4th of July on Instagram.  Definitely stayed together.  Can't wait to watch the rest of the season and things develop.  

What's Doug's IG? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:Saw a cute picture of Doug and Jamie with his family for the 4th of July on Instagram.  Definitely stayed together.  Can't wait to watch the rest of the season and things develop.  

What's Doug's IG? TYIA

I'm not sure on his.  The picture is from his sister's Instagram I believe.  @lyndsay33  Sorry don't know how to bring the picture over.

There is also a picture on her instagram. @jamienotis of him photobombing one of her pictures with her friends. That one is date June 21. Funny pic.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:53 pm

Thanks for the updates!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:56 pm

sgjsnow wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

What's Doug's IG? TYIA

I'm not sure on his.  The picture is from his sister's Instagram I believe.  @lyndsay33  Sorry don't know how to bring the picture over.

There is also a picture on her instagram.  @jamienotis of him photobombing one of her pictures with her friends.  That one is date June 21.  Funny pic.

By @lyndsay33

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 4 10483361_255395807993594_718321728_n

#picstitch #family #July4th
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:08 pm

ElonM wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

What's Doug's IG? TYIA

There is also a picture on her instagram.  @jamienotis of him photobombing one of her pictures with her friends.  That one is date June 21.  Funny pic.

By @lyndsay33

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 4 10483361_255395807993594_718321728_n

Although he didn't look that cute at the wedding. He looks really cute in the pics post wedding

#picstitch #family #July4th
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

+68
crazychicken
raekae
RollingEyes
mom22boys
moonpie