SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:11 pm

Thanks sgjsnow and Elon. They look so happy together! He has his arm around her so tightly!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by Jeepers Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:14 pm

He is pretty jacked Smiley

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks sgjsnow and Elon. They look so happy together! He has his arm around her so tightly!

Yes so cute.  :yes:  The picture on Jamie's instagram of him photo bombing it I think was for her birthday. There is also a picture of some birthday presents she said was from the "sweetest person". Pretty sure they are from Doug. Really cute stuff about them post show on Instagram. Most of it was posted before the show started airing.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:19 pm

So cute!! I love that Jamie didn't want him near her and now it looks like they're so affectionate and always canoodling. I love them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:23 pm

sgjsnow wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks sgjsnow and Elon. They look so happy together! He has his arm around her so tightly!

Yes so cute.   :yes:  The picture on Jamie's instagram of him photo bombing it I think was for her birthday.  There is also a picture of some birthday presents she said was from the "sweetest person".  Pretty sure they are from Doug.  Really cute stuff about them post show on Instagram.  Most of it was posted before the show started airing.

Here they are:

By @jamienotis

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 5 914403_1522274861325347_1129327070_n

Producer emoji camera guysemoji sound guyemoji Doug & me emoji #behindthescenes #marriedatfirstsight #fyi

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 5 10561057_1480301415547349_907674232_n

My husband, @doughehner. First day married. Will it last?! In America it's 50/50.. Maybe the experts can help improve those numbers.
#marriedatfirstsight @fyi

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 5 10453956_1425625044384152_697183744_n

All these photo bombers up in our pic! @kbpbk
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:07 pm

Too sweet. I love how he's pretending he doesn't want her to touch him in the first pic.

There is just something so special watching them because there wasn't that instant attraction on her part, and slowly you can see she really enjoys his company and sense of humour. He is so patient with her, so understanding, add to that the humour, it really is fun to watch.

Thanks for the pics!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:01 am

I am very intrigued by this show. It's certainly going to be clear, IMHO, who is still together via SM. If they are married and sharing their lives, they will be out in public and spending time with friends and family, like we've seen with two of the three couples.

The concept of watching their journey from week to week and how they maneuver through life day-to-day, has pulled me in. But then, I've always loved social experiments, hence TB!

I wonder as we get deeper into seeing the relationships develop if the producers will show us true reality or try to edit it like they do for TB to keep us guessing about the ending.

Last edited by Beeleever on Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:06 am

Jeepers wrote:He is pretty jacked Smiley

LOL, I was just going to make the same comment! He has a great body  :yes:  Love those arms!

Back to top Go down

Post by lorijbaker Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:27 pm

In the picture from his photobomb Jamie has her wedding ring on it looks like.

lorijbaker

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:59 pm

lorijbaker wrote:In the picture from his photobomb Jamie has her wedding ring on it looks like.

She does, it's as if she's showing it off!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
lorijbaker wrote:In the picture from his photobomb Jamie has her wedding ring on it looks like.

She does, it's as if she's showing it off!

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 5 10547240_745168045549942_1304595016_n

By @jamienotis

Honeymoon emoji #marriedatfirstsight @doughehner
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:19 pm

The two are going to kill me with a happy heart. This reminds me of LITW couples. You know what's happening is real, and not because of edit, IMO. I didn't have to pay attention to the edit while watching LITW, I could see the happy couples, who are still today together, or married.

She looks so happy!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

+68
crazychicken
raekae
RollingEyes
mom22boys
moonpie