SELECT CONTENT

College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:37 pm

whit90 wrote:Hoorray  To Gary Patterson for winning coach of the year. You deserved it and handle things with class.

yes To your Horned Frogs coach whit.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:33 pm

whit90 wrote:Hoorray  To Gary Patterson for winning coach of the year. You deserved it and handle things with class.

That's great for coach Patterson! yes

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:28 pm

Completely agree. The good guys are really winning the awards this year, I am so glad.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:45 pm

My Longhorns stunk it up on Monday! But I want to wish SLA44 and Oregon good luck, though my house will be wearing garnet and gold tomorrow (hubby got his PhD at FSU) and Whit90 I am looking forward to TCU redeeming the Big12 since the rest of us have sucked. Also my bff is from Bama so going for them and Baylor as well.

A great two days of college football, enjoy all!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:02 pm

I'm rooting for TCU today although they may not need it. We're out tonight but planning on a lot of football tomorrow.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:33 pm

TCU kicked some serious butt today! Good for you Whit! It was nice to see a big 12 team win and may I just say that Ole Miss was completely over ranked.

Albean, your Vols play on Friday, go Vols! Oh and hubby is forwarding me jobs applications from TN, so I maybe on my way there soon! Is it okay if I call them the wrong UT, but at least appreciate that football is better in orange?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:54 am

stuckinsc wrote:TCU kicked some serious butt today!  Good for you Whit!  It was nice to see a big 12 team win and may I just say that Ole Miss was completely over ranked.

Albean, your Vols play on Friday, go Vols!  Oh and hubby is forwarding me jobs applications from TN, so I maybe on my way there soon!  Is it okay if I call them the wrong UT, but at least appreciate that football is better in orange?

You can but it's always UT to me. Texas is UT Austin.  Smiley

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:46 am

albean99 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:TCU kicked some serious butt today!  Good for you Whit!  It was nice to see a big 12 team win and may I just say that Ole Miss was completely over ranked.

Albean, your Vols play on Friday, go Vols!  Oh and hubby is forwarding me jobs applications from TN, so I maybe on my way there soon!  Is it okay if I call them the wrong UT, but at least appreciate that football is better in orange?

You can but it's always UT to me. Texas is UT Austin.  Smiley

I think in the reverse. We were in Knoxville in early December and I saw a billboard of Peyton in a green shirt and I swear it looked wrong.

Good football day to all! I am pulling for Baylor, FSU, and Bama! I have to say, I love the new format of the New Year six!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:23 pm

I'm rooting for Baylor, Oregon, & Bama.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by markat53 Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:40 pm

I live in Tuscaloosa so .... ROLL TIDE ROLL!! And Go SEC!!!

markat53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:14 pm

markat53 wrote:I live in Tuscaloosa so .... ROLL TIDE ROLL!! And Go SEC!!!

Ohio State!!! Not many predict them to win... but Us Ohio fans are loyal!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:57 pm

Another one bites the dust. How about Melvin Gordon running all over that SEC defense? Can't wait for the game later. O-H !

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

College Football - All Teams - Discussion

+10
markat53
whit90
albean99
SLA44
FLChica