SELECT CONTENT

College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:00 pm

^Melvin Gordon is a beast. I'm sad to see him leave college football. I still think he deserved the Heisman trophy. And Barry Alvarez is a BOSS.

For all that is right in the world, please let FSU and Bama lose later.

College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 17 87b72b10 College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 17 86669110 College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Post by markat53 Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:07 pm

Bless your hearts. ROLL TIDE ROLL!! Looks like Mizzu will win its bowl game. Another SEC win. Whew!!! I do believe that the Bama-Ohio State is going to be a great game (Bama wins :yes: ) I MOST DEFINITELY want FSU to lose big time.

markat53

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:32 pm

umngirl wrote:^Melvin Gordon is a beast. I'm sad to see him leave college football. I still think he deserved the Heisman trophy. And Barry Alvarez is a BOSS.

For all that is right in the world, please let FSU and Bama lose later.

Sorry, but since he forgot to play against OSU not much love for him from me. Both he and Samaje Perine from OU both played in weaker conferences this season. I think Mariota deserved the Heisman much more.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:51 pm

And Sparty with the win ! #B1G #BeatBama. Mariota deserved the heisman IMO but Gordon's still a heck of a football player. I'll enjoy watching him in the NFL. Here's hoping the ducks get it done against FSU yes

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:58 pm

Missouri won their game! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:14 pm

Missou dominated and Baylor once again managed to screw up. I don't like Baylor at all. They are the reason that Texas, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, and Ok State are not part of the PAC 16. This is why Big 12 fans except for those from Baylor were backing TCU all season for the playoffs.

Sorry Renee, I have many Bama friends including Markat, and I can never cheer for OSU, never. I think I might be a closet Michigan fan. I hate Rich Rod too. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by markat53 Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:16 pm

You know I love ya, Stucki!!!

markat53

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:49 pm

I invited my local bff over to watch the game, she is cheering for Oregon. Hubby is an FSu alumni. We just had battling fight songs due to smart phones. Not good! Hubby is rather quiet otherwise...
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:11 pm

:happydance: Hoorray  Way to go TCU you showed true class and why you should of been in the Top 4. clapping! clapping!  Thank you Michigan for the deadhorse you gave Baylor ! Now let's go Bama and the Ducks see you soon in Dallas  cheerleader

thumbsup  To Mariota you deserved to be the Heisman Winner !!

Sorry stuck ...hopefully 2015 will be a better year for your Longhorns :Nod:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:19 pm

whit90 wrote::happydance: Hoorray  Way to go TCU you showed true class and why you should of been in the Top 4. clapping! clapping!  Thank you Michigan for the deadhorse you gave Baylor ! Now let's go Bama and the Ducks see you soon in Dallas  cheerleader

thumbsup  To Mariota you deserved to be the Heisman Winner !!

Sorry stuck ...hopefully 2015 will be a better year for your Longhorns :Nod:

Thanks Whit90, hopefully, it can't be worse. Your Horn Frogs dominated and played with class. I realized that I need a late Christmas present, a decent starting QB. Do you think it is too late to ask? Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:39 pm

markat53 wrote:You know I love ya, Stucki!!!

hi Markat!  PINKHEART you both!  Roll Tide!  

Stuck, Lil bro is a huge FSU fan, I however am not....especially not a Winston fan.  So I'm with your friend, go Ducks!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:58 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
markat53 wrote:You know I love ya, Stucki!!!

hi Markat!  PINKHEART you both!  Roll Tide!  

Stuck, Lil bro is a huge FSU fan, I however am not....especially not a Winston fan.  So I'm with your friend, go Ducks!

I am not a Winston fan either. I liked him okay last year, but he started to remind me of Johnny Manziel and Vince Young this year. Friend has fallen asleep and hubby is just very, very quiet. He is not happy. Truly FSU has been sloppy all season, so this was bound to happen. Sad for hubby, but I am okay with Oregon winning. Now if Bama doesn't win, that will be a different story. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

College Football - All Teams - Discussion

+10
markat53
whit90
albean99
SLA44
FLChica