SELECT CONTENT

College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:59 am

:happydance: The Ducks won! smileyyay

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: College Football - All Teams - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:02 am

SLA44 wrote::happydance: The Ducks won! smileyyay  

Congrats, always better to have the early loss instead of the late loss. That was how OU forced UT out of the 2009 Big 12 Championship and therefore the National Championship, where they promptly folded as usually to the Gators.

Good win!

FSU and UT both pulled out close wins, my house gets to be happy for a day!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:54 pm

Great games yesterday ...Congratulations to SLA44 and Stuck for your team wins.

Way to dominate TCU !!!!!!!

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:11 am

The Ducks seem to back in their game! They had a Friday Night game down in CA.

Marcus Mariota threw for 326 yards and five touchdowns to lead No. 6 Oregon past California 59-41.

smileyyay goteam :happydance:

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:54 pm

SLA44 wrote:The Ducks seem to back in their game!  They had a Friday Night game down in CA.

Marcus Mariota threw for 326 yards and five touchdowns to lead No. 6 Oregon past California 59-41.

smileyyay goteam :happydance:

So I was driving home from work at 1 AM EST and they were giving scoring updates on my sports station. They were laughing, it seemed like every three minutes, wait, wait, someone scored again. One of the commentators is a huge SEC fan and he was like this isn't football, there is no defense in this game. It sounded exciting to me.

Congrats SLA44, this should keep them up in the polls, see the one loss may have come early enough to not mess up the whole season, but I still believe in hating Rich Rod on principal.

Hey the Longhorns made it to the third quarter only down by two touchdowns to K State, of wait, the second half has been when we folded like cheap blankets before. Oh well.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:45 pm

Great game TCU ...Two more tough ones then you never know maybe off to the playoffs. High clap
Just think nobody saw this coming....

Hopefully a speedy recovery to QB Matt for the Raiders.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:52 pm

whit90 wrote:Great game TCU ...Two more tough ones then you never know maybe off to the playoffs. High clap

Wow, whit. I have been working all day and just saw the score. You all are having an amazing season, if Baylor had just gone slightly better you would be in the top 5 right now for sure.

I have never been a big Texas Tech fan, but their coach is gorgeous. What happened to their QB? The couple games I watched with him this season he was a little bit of a punk.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:59 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
whit90 wrote:Great game TCU ...Two more tough ones then you never know maybe off to the playoffs. High clap

Wow, whit.  I have been working all day and just saw the score.  You all are having an amazing season, if Baylor had just gone slightly better you would be in the top 5 right now for sure.  

I have never been a big Texas Tech fan, but their coach is gorgeous.  What happened to their QB?  The couple games I watched with him this season he was a little bit of a punk.

Matt the QB got his ankled twisted while we were sacking him. He left on crutches but did look like he could put some pressure on his foot. I love this game but always hate when a player gets injured especially in College Football.

If we would of beat Baylor we would be in the top 5 that was a heartbreaker.

Sorry for your loss I believe Strong will get them back on the right track.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:12 am

whit90 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Wow, whit.  I have been working all day and just saw the score.  You all are having an amazing season, if Baylor had just gone slightly better you would be in the top 5 right now for sure.  

I have never been a big Texas Tech fan, but their coach is gorgeous.  What happened to their QB?  The couple games I watched with him this season he was a little bit of a punk.

Unfortunately, it is going to take Charlie getting his own players. I like his code and think he will turn it around but he has released over ten players this season. I don't think the rules are that hard, so it has been a bit of shock, I wonder just how out of control Mack had let things get.

I really like Charlie though and his DC is wonderful. We just have to suffer through this year and get past it. Now the fact that A&M is getting their butts kicked makes it a little easier to take.

BTW, don't know if I mentioned before but TCU was always my second favorite team in the SWC, loved the colors and the horned frog!

Matt the QB got his ankled twisted while we were sacking him. He left on crutches but did look like he could put some pressure on his foot.  I love this game but always hate when a player gets injured especially in College Football.

If we would of beat Baylor we would be in the top 5 that was a heartbreaker.

Sorry for your loss I believe Strong will get them back on the right track.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:05 pm

SLA44, I have to say, I am angry for you today. How does the USA Today Poll, which is the coaches poll, have Michigan State ranked above Oregon? Yes, both have one loss, but Oregon lost a close game and Michigan State got their butts kicked by Oregon. Also the Pac12 is much better than the Big10 this year. So really Oregon is stuck being ranked behind a team they beat. That is crap!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:19 pm

^It's all based on when you lose and to who. MSU lost early to Oregon and has been impressive since then. Oregon lost to a not highly ranked Arizona team at the time but it was more recent. In the coaches poll, the when matters. The coaches have short memories. Lol

College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 6 87b72b10 College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 6 86669110 College Football - All Teams - Discussion - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:36 pm

umngirl wrote:^It's all based on when you lose and to who. MSU lost early to Oregon and has been impressive since then. Oregon lost to a not highly ranked Arizona team at the time but it was more recent. In the coaches poll, the when matters. The coaches have short memories. Lol

I guess, but Oregon has rebounded with a lot of impressive wins, whereas MSU has had closer wins to lesser teams, at least this season, lesser teams.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

College Football - All Teams - Discussion

+10
markat53
whit90
albean99
SLA44
FLChica