SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie or ChrisS for Bachelor

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 18 Vote_lcap61%Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 18 Vote_rcap 61% 
[ 90 ]
Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 18 Vote_lcap39%Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 18 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 57 ]

Total Votes : 147

Poll closed

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:31 pm

Yeah I give credence to what Mia said ^. Absolutely.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:58 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Well, I was away for the weekend and away from the internet, and I come home to read this.  Not thrilled.  I now believe that TPTB instructed Andi to let Chris go before the FS in order to keep a wholesome image for their next Bachelor. Otherwise we would have had 2 rejected men who were used for sex and that would have muddied up the MTA in addition to the ATFR fiasco.

I so agree with you.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:59 pm

Yup - Mia for the Win.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:13 pm

Had Juan Pablo's season not been such a disaster, I feel that TPTB would've gone with Arie. I do get that Chris is the safe choice, however that doesn't necessarily mean that whomever he picks will stay with him.

For Chris's sake, I hope they do get a couple women in the mix who actually have no problem with his lifestyle. Whether Chris picks any of them though... A girl like any of the Bachelorette leads (maybe minus Trista) would not drop everything and move to Iowa to be a stay-at-home wife. So, while I feel that Chris is definitely there for the right reasons, there's no guarantee that he won't have a bad picker (in Patti Stanger's words) and pick the bombshell over the girl who actually wants his lifestyle.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:45 pm

I think they would have gone with Arie, or even someone polarizing like Nick. But after JP, I was sure they wanted to play it safe.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:36 pm

They need to have a group date on his farm so the girls see upfront what his lifestyle entails. Have a tractor driving contest, a steer (whatever) contest, see who can pull the most weeds in an hour. Hee haw - that would be entertainment!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:02 pm

Norcalgal wrote:They need to have a group date on his farm so the girls see upfront what his lifestyle entails.  Have a tractor driving contest, a steer (whatever) contest, see who can pull the most weeds in an hour.  Hee haw - that would be entertainment!

It's frustrating to think that everyone thinks that being a farm wife means you have to milk the cows (Chris has pigs so no milking going on), giggling  drive the tractor, and slop the hogs.  The wives could do that if they want to but most farm wives have a career of their own or as Chris nicely pointed out, they can be stay at home moms.

I don't live on a farm but most of my family is from the farm. Farming today is nothing like Little House on the Prairie. It is high tech. Still hard work for a big part of the year, but there is a lot of technology that makes it easier, less backbreaking work. It can be heartbreaking work: this year we haven't had enough rain, last year we had too much rain. Several local farmers lost crops to straight line winds.  The livestock sometimes die or get sick, prices go down making it tough to make a living.  That's is why they diversify.

Do I think that TB should take the girls to the farm? I do. Perhaps meet Chris's family at the farm for the final 3 instead of flying the family to some island. Let them see the family they will be surrounded by: by all reports Chris's family is pretty cool so that shouldn't be a problem. They would be done with harvest at that point so only the pigs are an ongoing chore so the girls could spend a couple of days with the fam getting to know them and what the farm life would be like. Fantasy suites in Cedar Rapids: well, probably not, but fly out from there for another couple of days and for the finale/proposal.

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:11 pm

Deleted

Last edited by rc49ers on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 18 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 18 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 18 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:25 pm

If Chris is indeed the new Bachelor, I don't know how they will make him more exciting. He is such a nice man, but he's so boring , I can't imagine him being in the lead...But with the magic of editing ....  Rolling Eyes 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:39 pm

rc49ers wrote:Found this cute Avi , But not able to copy and post it , Can someone do it so I can put back my old avi Thank you .
 no idea 

Done! Thanks!

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris  - Page 18 389-83
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:30 pm

BuckeyeGal06 wrote:Had Juan Pablo's season not been such a disaster, I feel that TPTB would've gone with Arie. I do get that Chris is the safe choice, however that doesn't necessarily mean that whomever he picks will stay with him.

For Chris's sake, I hope they do get a couple women in the mix who actually have no problem with his lifestyle. Whether Chris picks any of them though... A girl like any of the Bachelorette leads (maybe minus Trista) would not drop everything and move to Iowa to be a stay-at-home wife. So, while I feel that Chris is definitely there for the right reasons, there's no guarantee that he won't have a bad picker (in Patti Stanger's words) and pick the bombshell over the girl who actually wants his lifestyle.

I've watched this franchise for years, and some seasons are kind of a blur. I watched JPG's season, but didn't post on the board about it.
Can somebody refresh my memory and briefly tell me why it was such a "disaster" (a word frequently used to describe his season).  Was it the ratings?  Was it the Andi/Clare confrontation?  Was it JPG's refusal to divulge info at ATFR?  To me, all of those things made JPG's season unique and occasionally unpleasant to watch, but, in my mind I don't recall it as a "disaster". JPG certainly burned some of his own bridges, but he is still dating Nikki, right?  It's been how long since his season stopped filming?  In this show, kind of sounds like a success story to me. But TPTB will never throw JPG a bone or give him so much as a nod of approval, because he struck back at them during the ATFR by shutting down and refusing to play their game any more.  TPTB turned on JPG in order to make Andi into a Bach'ette that people (especially women) wanted to root for as a lead. But, disaster? Have I just blocked it all out of my mind?  Or have I grown to not care less anymore?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:51 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
BuckeyeGal06 wrote:Had Juan Pablo's season not been such a disaster, I feel that TPTB would've gone with Arie. I do get that Chris is the safe choice, however that doesn't necessarily mean that whomever he picks will stay with him.

I've watched this franchise for years, and some seasons are kind of a blur. I watched JPG's season, but didn't post on the board about it.
Can somebody refresh my memory and briefly tell me why it was such a "disaster" (a word frequently used to describe his season).  Was it the ratings?  Was it the Andi/Clare confrontation?  Was it JPG's refusal to divulge info at ATFR?  To me, all of those things made JPG's season unique and occasionally unpleasant to watch, but, in my mind I don't recall it as a "disaster". JPG certainly burned some of his own bridges, but he is still dating Nikki, right?  It's been how long since his season stopped filming?  In this show, kind of sounds like a success story to me. But TPTB will never throw JPG a bone or give him so much as a nod of approval, because he struck back at them during the ATFR by shutting down and refusing to play their game any more.  TPTB turned on JPG in order to make Andi into a Bach'ette that people (especially women) wanted to root for as a lead. But, disaster? Have I just blocked it all out of my mind?  Or have I grown to not care less anymore?

I really liked JPG, enjoyed him being true to himself and I adore Nikki.  They are still together and building a relationship without TPTB giving them tons of props.  He didn't play by their rules, but he was real.  Nikki and Sharleen are two of my favorite contestants ever and heck I am even enjoying Clare on BiP now.  Not a disaster to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 Poll - Arie or Chris

+54
Ash2214
CHO
Cecilia
Judiful
Cari