SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 40 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by notarose Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:HTD - when Andi was one of the final 4
When Hy meet JPG he focused heavily on "time" and "roses".  Hy was NOT impressed on how late in the season Pookie had to wait before getting her 1-1 date and how she only got 2 dates (the second being part of a GD). That wasn't good enough for his girl.
He also told JPG, that when she was the only girl and there weren't other girls involved, then he'll talk or something to that effect.

Nice recap rose!!!

To the bolded:  yes 

Nick & Hy clip
Nick says:
"And when we decide that we're ready, together, it would mean a lot to me, if I had your approval and your blessing, I could ask her ..."

This suggests that the time may not be perfect as of yet given that Nick also is waiting until he is the last man.  Nick is asking in advance with the recognition that Andi will be ready when there is only him.

He could have just asked for Hy's blessing without the first part.  Nick was the first FS so he had time to prepare exactly what he wanted to say in the way he wanted it to be communicated.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:37 pm

So no more Nick sightings since this afternoon? I must admit I am with Beagle on this when she mentions Josh being in LA more likely means he is F1. I am sorry to say. I just dkd not see much of a love story: girl chooses popular jock over the quirky fun guy. The èntire season was about Nick and Andi and I certainly have enjoyed watching it. Still hoping for a big kaboom on Monday

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:41 pm

Nick may be in LA now….who knows?? No one saw him in any airport last time he flew there.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:46 pm

That could be true too... still puzzled over so much blatant SM by some of these contestants. I remember last year that Chris and Brooks both flew in on a Sunday so I was surprised they would flying in today anyway

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:01 am

nutty1 wrote:Nick may be in LA now….who knows?? No one saw him in any airport last time he flew there.

Yup the only reason we even know Nick was in LA last time was second hand info. Then he tried to confuse us by posting a pic in Chicago implying he was hanging there with the boys.....

#TrickyNicky #loveismischevious #willingtobesneakyforlove

He probably also needed to finish out the work week cause ya know next week he is gonna be busy. IMO.  :uptonogood
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:05 am

Not easy to see or hear... but below is the link to the new preview on E News.
Nick's gift - Soooooooo romantic - OMG, my heart exploded  
beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  :sprinklehearts 

See post here (by emptysquares) for a cell phone screen cap of the preview:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2500p576-josh-murray-bachelorette-10-fan-forum-spoilers-thread-9#663605
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Karche Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:14 am

Wasn't there some PIs where andi is wearing a necklace with gold charms? It looks awfully close...this would be like Ali wearing Roberto's dog tags.

Karche

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:16 am

Where can I see the gift from Nick? I followed that link and it took me to a thread I do not need to see sad

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:18 am

Karche wrote:Wasn't there some PIs where andi is wearing a necklace with gold charms? It looks awfully close...this would be like Ali wearing Roberto's dog tags.

I went looking for it as soon as GrandmaPeg said it was gold charms. Just waiting for the page to load in the s/cap thread, I'll bring it over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:20 am

2boys3girls wrote:Where can I see the gift from Nick? I followed that link and it took me to a thread I do not need to see sad

Last edited by Jeepers on Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:21 am

thanks Jeepers!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Karche wrote:Wasn't there some PIs where andi is wearing a necklace with gold charms? It looks awfully close...this would be like Ali wearing Roberto's dog tags.

I went looking for it as soon as GrandmaPeg said it was gold charms. Just waiting for the page to load in the s/cap thread, I'll bring it over.

Thanks to Sophie!

S/Cap Thread No Discussion

Click on the pic to make it large.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 40 000725

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

+65
Longhornfan
luvlady345
cindebugg
1funnyfish
MrsDayLewis