SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:30 pm

I LOVE that Nick gives Andi his gift and then waits for her to turn to him.  It is SO intimate, loving and vulnerable – Nick is looking for a partner in Andi, someone that will choose him too.  He’s not coming on strong and kissing her passionately rather letting his gesture speak for him… and he’s waiting quietly to let her take it in and acknowledge the depth of his love. Seriously, my heart is exploding. (actually shed a tear)

beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart :sprinklehearts

Last edited by SueSt on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by torybean Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Karche wrote:Wasn't there some PIs where andi is wearing a necklace with gold charms? It looks awfully close...this would be like Ali wearing Roberto's dog tags.

I went looking for it as soon as GrandmaPeg said it was gold charms. Just waiting for the page to load in the s/cap thread, I'll bring it over.

Thanks to Sophie!

S/Cap Thread No Discussion

Click on the pic to make it large.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 41 000725

Ummmm.....is this the necklace she just rcvd from nick (minus several the charms)????? Looks pretty close, but not sure.

torybean

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:38 pm

torybean wrote:
Ummmm.....is this the necklace she just rcvd from nick (minus several the charms)?????  Looks pretty close, but not sure.  
no don't think so, the necklace Nick gives Andi has a column of sand.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by aglaea Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:42 pm

SueSt wrote:I LOVE that Nick gives Andi his gift and then waits for her to turn to him.  It is SO intimate, loving and vulnerable – Nick is looking for a partner in Andi, someone that will choose him too.  He’s not coming on strong and kissing her passionately rather letting his gesture speak for him… and he’s waiting quietly to let her take it in and acknowledge the depth of his love. Seriously, my heart is exploding. (actually shed a tear)

beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart :sprinklehearts

From Aglaea:
Ah SueSt.....I thought it was lovely too.  

Link below to vote for Nick as F1
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Finale-Andi-1084923.aspx

aglaea

Back to top Go down

Post by torybean Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:44 pm

^^^^thought the necklace he gave her has several charms with one of them being a column of sand. was wondering if it was the same necklace with all but one of the charms removed. not sure....i took a quick look....thought there was one charm on there with circular shape as she has on in cap. just a guess.....

Go BIG or Go HOME

torybean

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 41 Empty WHO SHOULD ANDI CHOOSE?

Post by aglaea Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:47 pm

aglaea wrote:
SueSt wrote:I LOVE that Nick gives Andi his gift and then waits for her to turn to him.  It is SO intimate, loving and vulnerable – Nick is looking for a partner in Andi, someone that will choose him too.  He’s not coming on strong and kissing her passionately rather letting his gesture speak for him… and he’s waiting quietly to let her take it in and acknowledge the depth of his love. Seriously, my heart is exploding. (actually shed a tear)

From Aglaea:
Ah SueSt.....I thought it was lovely too.  

Link below to vote for Nick as F1
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Finale-Andi-1084923.aspx

WHO SHOULD ANDI CHOOSE? IT IS 57% for JOSH, 32% for NICK - We can raise Nick's % if we all vote!

aglaea

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:52 pm

Is this necklace similar?

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 41 BrT0fW3IcAATleI
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:54 pm

torybean wrote:^^^^thought the necklace he gave her has several charms with one of them being a column of sand.  was wondering if it was the same necklace with all but one of the charms removed.  not sure....i took a quick look....thought there was one charm on there with circular shape as she has on in cap.  just a guess.....

Pretty sure she wore this particular necklace earlier in the season already. So I don't think it's related to Nick's gift.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 41 87b72b10 Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 41 86669110 Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:54 pm

rosesrREd wrote:Is this necklace similar?

I don't think so.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by torybean Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:59 pm

umngirl wrote:
torybean wrote:^^^^thought the necklace he gave her has several charms with one of them being a column of sand.  was wondering if it was the same necklace with all but one of the charms removed.  not sure....i took a quick look....thought there was one charm on there with circular shape as she has on in cap.  just a guess.....

Pretty sure she wore this particular necklace earlier in the season already. So I don't think it's related to Nick's gift.

Just saw it on TV and necklace in cap above has shorter chain. Charm could be similar, but not conclusive. Haven't been tracking her jewelry all season, but thanks anyway.  Smiley 

torybean

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:07 am

No it is not the same neckless..... She can't afford to give the ending away when she has put so much work in to making people believe there was even a close competition for her heart. Nick fans, the sweet truth will be revealed, just a little more patience and we will get the ending we have been waiting for since the beginning of this season!!!!!! celebrate 
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:12 am

I know, it's a TERRIBLE SC however good enough until the vid appears on a website.

photo CC12AE9F-2355-4F94-B782-3F719384A3B8_zpsrijojhga.jpg

The above has double exposure.  There is only a single chain and the pendent would be slightly smaller as well without the double exposure.

The style is "tassel" like the earrings she wore in epi 3 at the cocktail party where Nick sent flowers and a thank you note... and she wouldn't let him finishing removing his suit jacket before going in for the smooch Smiley 

photo 482ED96F-262D-4E9C-8132-D4B5AD5F269F_zpsvtq8rnzv.jpg

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

+65
Longhornfan
luvlady345
cindebugg
1funnyfish
MrsDayLewis