SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:49 pm

ElonM wrote:So she was in love with Josh from the BEGINNING but slept with Nick, the man she didn't love.

If she didn't want this to be aired on tv she should have given him the chance to clear things up before.

I agree she could have seen him at MTA. But TPTB may still have shown it.

The problem is that she shouldn't have been intimate with him if she knew Josh was F1. Now I think she may not have known, but has said she did to puff up her relationship with Josh. Which I don't get. You picked Josh over something wonderful, why do you have to minimize the other relationship? I hate that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:50 pm

I don't think Josh has any clue who the real MeandI is.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:51 pm

me too july!...so sorry i watched this season and invested too much ! duh (while maybe all definitely staged from the very beginning?  :hidingchair 

I get it now. the video serves as the 'punishment' for Nick..whads up with the Nian LS being front and centre?..and TPTB might have forced Nick to put his misleading SMs duh

after this season, i wont see this darn show the same again...i was so f#$ked up with Fleissian Wuv Story!. me thinks TPTB defly gave Jodi a great disservice by showing more Nian LS front and centre.. affraid 

Dedicated to Eric?...what weird season indeed sad

It sucked being the poor spoiled F2. Poor Nick. Worse than Arie's puppy eyes!

Now someone make it happen : Arie for next Bach and a SharNick combo!  Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:52 pm

BKay wrote:I hope this ending makes people run away instead of applying to be on this crapfest.

You would think so but I doubt that!!
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't think Josh has any clue who the real MeandI is.

Is it mean to say I hope so? If he really knows her, then do I like him as much as I did before?

So is it official they are dumping the Chris and Des wedding to show Josh and Andi relationship.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:53 pm

@MadisonTaylor95 11m
Andi is no better than Juan Pablo. #truth #TheBachelorette

ooooooooowaaaa
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:54 pm

Are they giving anyone else warm fuzzies, because not me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:54 pm

I hate, HATE how JODI fans are trying to justify this by saying that "oh they always sleep with the F2 and he is a douche for saying that"..... I am sure it breakers their little shipper hearts(and the picture of the perfect fairy tale romance) but come on?! This is the girl you want your boy to marry? You can be a Josh fan without being a Jodi shipper.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:54 pm

Still #teamSalty, but happy it's over. Hope life starts for him - if he wants another cerebral connection he needs to connect with Sharleen

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:55 pm

Cecilia wrote:I love him even more now.  Honest about their intimacy: why is that below the belt?
She was not affectionate or kind to him at all.

I totally agree with you. She slept with him, and had the nerve to act like she did when she let him go??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:55 pm

chloep wrote:I hate, HATE how JODI fans are trying to justify this by saying that "oh they always sleep with the F2 and he is a douche for saying that"..... I am sure it breakers their little shipper hearts(and the picture of the perfect fairy tale romance) but come on?! This is the girl you want your boy to marry? You can be a Josh fan without being a Jodi shipper.

That was me, but I admit, I dislike her so much tonight that I am questioning if I like him if he is so hung up on her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:56 pm

totally agree with you chloe! I don't think Andi's actually/or was in love with Josh ....I've said that before and maintain that opinion!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt