SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:53 am

grace8136 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:That was hysterical!!!

Where did the video go?

This thread, 10pm (EST). Litta posted it.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:14 am

SueSt wrote:
happygolucky wrote:But during all this time they knew very good where is Andi with her feelings and still they encouraged Nick to get flowers, to sneak out, to write a letter...
Nick has said in a number of interviews that he, not the producers, were driving/responsible for his actions (flowers, sneak out, speaking about making love at the ATFR, etc..)
I am aware of that Sue, but what I tried to say is ... that TPTB made sure that Nick's wishes got granted, he got the access and means to deliver whatever he came up with. They could had denied him, instead they were open to his suggestions. I wonder if there was anything from Josh's part that we didn't see, or he never approached the producers with anything similar. With that producers encouraged Nick to "think outside of the box", because he had possibility to adapt the process to his own persona (and with that gave TPTB the perfect opportunity for the image that turned out to be perceived as negative).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:59 pm

My new avatar kind of shows how I feel now. MEH!  I'm over it, I feel indifferent (well I think that is not a good word to use) ambivalent, perhaps over what happened that I can't change (and will not wish to change).  I am so glad I got to watch the Nick show, I liked how I saw character development from the beginning of show for both the lead, and for the first time I thinka complete story for a contestant (unfortunately ended in heart break).   Pretty rare that, and Nick carried it through to after the show.  

For me, I like that his character development improved as the show progressed - whereas I think the lead's character fell apart. I think it is a testimony to kindness and compassion which are traits that make a person beautiful.  Without those, one is a shell and when the outer covering cracks you see nothing within.  Anyhoo, Nick is very consistent and genuine, (inconsistencies I believe were due to edits) and nice to see that during his most difficult times he found a way to show kindness, forgiveness, and acceptance.  More power to him.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:12 pm

nutty1 wrote:Here's the deal. Nick (and Josh and the others left toward the end)…..they did not see what Andi had with the other guys, only with them. In his little world, each of the F4 could have thought they were the one, that they had the best relationship with her. Josh fans think they saw a wonderful love story. I think it was there with Nick and Josh for us to see.

Anyway, I have decided it is time to move on and stop questioning what happened. I will look so forward to continued SM updates from Nick!

I appreciate that you and others are ready to move on and stop questioning.
Not all of us (me) are where you are - I still am processing and have questions...
Hope it's ok we share the same forum.  bestbud! 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:20 pm

happygolucky wrote:
SueSt wrote:
happygolucky wrote:But during all this time they knew very good where is Andi with her feelings and still they encouraged Nick to get flowers, to sneak out, to write a letter...
Nick has said in a number of interviews that he, not the producers, were driving/responsible for his actions (flowers, sneak out, speaking about making love at the ATFR, etc..)
I am aware of that Sue, but what I tried to say is ... that TPTB made sure that Nick's wishes got granted, he got the access and means to deliver whatever he came up with. They could had denied him, instead they were open to his suggestions. I wonder if there was anything from Josh's part that we didn't see, or he never approached the producers with anything similar. With that producers encouraged Nick to "think outside of the box", because he had possibility to adapt the process to his own persona (and with that gave TPTB the perfect opportunity for the image that turned out to be perceived as negative).

I agree that Nick drove the courting process to suit his style and the producers supported him. And it's not a big deal, but since you mention it, I'm still, not sure what you saw that I didn't... How did the producers encourage Nick to think outside of the box?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:25 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:My new avatar kind of shows how I feel now. MEH!  I'm over it, I feel indifferent (well I think that is not a good word to use) ambivalent, perhaps over what happened that I can't change (and will not wish to change).  I am so glad I got to watch the Nick show, I liked how I saw character development from the beginning of show for both the lead, and for the first time I thinka complete story for a contestant (unfortunately ended in heart break).   Pretty rare that, and Nick carried it through to after the show.  

For me, I like that his character development improved as the show progressed - whereas I think the lead's character fell apart. I think it is a testimony to kindness and compassion which are traits that make a person beautiful.  Without those, one is a shell and when the outer covering cracks you see nothing within.  Anyhoo, Nick is very consistent and genuine, (inconsistencies I believe were due to edits) and nice to see that during his most difficult times he found a way to show kindness, forgiveness, and acceptance.  More power to him.

Such nice sentiments about Nick, Cadwoman. Certainly in light of the leads' ATFR performance Nick has come out smelling like a rose (forgive the pun). Josh and Andi, in particular, not so much. It is really something that Nick was able to show such kindness, forgiveness and acceptance in the face of the cold and demeaning way he was treated by Andi... like you say, more power to him. He is really something special.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:44 pm

SueSt wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Here's the deal. Nick (and Josh and the others left toward the end)…..they did not see what Andi had with the other guys, only with them. In his little world, each of the F4 could have thought they were the one, that they had the best relationship with her. Josh fans think they saw a wonderful love story. I think it was there with Nick and Josh for us to see.

Anyway, I have decided it is time to move on and stop questioning what happened. I will look so forward to continued SM updates from Nick!

Not all of us (me) are where you are - I still am processing and have questions...

Absolutely I love reading everyone's thoughts.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:53 pm

SueSt wrote:

While I am like Nutty, I am ready to move on, I do understand not all are. I hope Nick is growing in his happiness and knows that he is part of the dodged a bullet gang. Andi was not the right woman for him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:55 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
SueSt wrote:

While I am like Nutty, I am ready to move on, I do understand not all are.  I hope Nick is growing in his happiness and knows that he is part of the dodged a bullet gang.  Andi was not the right woman for him.

I agree! So who is going to be watching the train wreck that is BIP tonight?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:09 pm

Think this is an unseen one....from sing_a_songg's IG

Selfie Sunday with Nick from The Bachelorette    #lolla #dying #stillcantbelieveit #nickviall #thebachelorette #heyandi #selfiesunday @nick_viall28

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 76 10570055_689037731165342_640995188_n

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:14 pm

I have made peace with what wasn't meant to be. The moment I saw her demeanor on ATFR I was thinking I am so glad Nick didn't end up engaged. The only thing I can't wrap my mind around is when people say they don't condone Nick's actions. I will disagree that he he did anything wrong in that situation. I just don't get it. So that is where I stand on that. I can appreciate those who want to move on vs those that are still dealing with the outcome. It doesn't matter to me and it shouldn't. Just glad that Nick is home now and I assume working today and just living his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:51 pm

isittrue wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
SueSt wrote:

While I am like Nutty, I am ready to move on, I do understand not all are.  I hope Nick is growing in his happiness and knows that he is part of the dodged a bullet gang.  Andi was not the right woman for him.

I agree!  So who is going to be watching the train wreck that is BIP tonight?

:WAVEY: :WAVEY: Me! I can't wait to just snark and make fun of people. AshLee with Graham, the original commitment phobe? Awesome! Michelle Money wanting Marquel and settling for Cody? Awesome! Elise and Chris B infecting each other? Awesome!

Come join me in the BiP thread tonight and oh we get the LS of Marcus and Lacy. She seems to be a real sweetheart, so I can't wait.

IF people try to get over shipping on anyone and stand in the way of my snarking I am going to not be happy!  Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 76 2292733854 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips