SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:17 am

Omg this show.... Lol So glad Nick is on the other side of this one! #bip

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:30 am

I watched about 20 min of BIP and could not be less interested. I just don't have any investment in any of them. The tweets were better. So funny!

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:08 am

nutty1 wrote:There is a good conversation in the Bach Paradise thread…..it was an hysterical train wreck!! I imagine Nick was cracking up watching it.

I loved it. Must check out the live twitter feed next time. Funny that Nick's watching it but why not? His buddy, Marquel, is on.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:46 am

Was out most of the day yesterday and haven't checked out the thread before all the posts got deleted ... now I have a slight (nah, quite big) feeling it had something to do with my post.
I don't know what has happened, what the conversation has been about, but seen my post is gone, I assume it was taken as a negative response, which wasn't intended.
I wish I could explain, but since it's the topic I prefer not to discuss anymore, I would like to send a message to 2boys3girls just to clear something, I do remember writing a post that said something like "I don't condone Nick" ... and well, the irony of it ... I don't ... but I've made one huge mistake in the heat of the moment and misunderstood the word. I gave it a meaning of 'condemn' (since in Italian the word 'condannare' has that meaning and I didn't bother to verify before I wrote) ... so sorry, for misunderstanding your post.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:55 am

thanks for the Nick's live tweeting Nutty! Smiley. this guy is hilarious..laugh out loud..watching BIP maybe he realized there is another trainwreck worse than the Bachelorette  :P 

although i am not excited as i was on team Operation Sharnick, seeing he RTed Sharleen's (and the fact that they could have DMd e.o) makes me looking forward for a Sharnick update from Chloe  Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:22 am

I laugh at the tweets too ... and haven't watched the new show.
Is it worth it to give it a try? What do you think?
I'm interested now what people have to say, when Nick finally speaks out ... and shakes a few pebbles out of his shoes - love it.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:51 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:it's so fun to see all of the Nick pics from the weekend, he is looking very good and happy with life. Sure he may be getting over the sting of the past couple months still but he seems to be definitely enjoying life and moving forward. I was one who was very very caught up in the Nick/Andi connection and LS this whole season and do not buy for a second that she was acting with him. Her whole demeanor towards the end/ATFR to me is her saving face for maintaining her safe route she took with Josh and his family. I mean how many times has she had to rewrite the story in the past week? I think a silver lining in it all is Andi cruel demeanor helped Nick accept everything more quickly (and me as well.) As much as I wanted a foiler season, the second she went all ice princess on him I was happy and relieved he doesn't have to deal with her crap for the rest of his life. Nick definitely came out of this the better person. I know some have different views but him bring up "the question" last Monday made my night after reading all that I had to read so while some view that as a miscue on his part, I applaud him for it. The only thing I even disagree with him about is that he is even apologizing for it or wishing he used other wording but again maybe he is a better person than I laugh out loud.

Thanks for your post Monica.
I also do not buy for second that Andi was acting with Nick... and I while I agree that Andi's demeanor, while cruel, may help Nick jump start his new life... her demeanor is still cruel... and during the long lonely nights to come, I still think it will be very hard for Nick to reconcile the love he and Andi clearly shared with her choice and the way she treated him.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:17 am

I'm not going to watch BIP, but I'm going to have fun reading the tweets about it!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:48 am

"I'm waiting patiently though time is moving slow
I have one vacancy and I wanted you to know that

You're the one designed for me
A distant stranger that I will complete
I know you're out there we're meant to be
So keep your head up and make it to me
And make it to me"

Keep the head up and be open for new experiences ... like Nick's sister said, if we walk with a guarded heart we might miss what's right in front of us.

“There are four things that make a man fight as you just did," the duke explained to Rumbold. "Love, despair, anger, or insanity."

Erik counted them off on his fingers. "Everything to lose, nothing to lose, someone's taken it, or you've lost it.
― Alethea Kontis, Enchanted

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:19 am

Some quotes by Alethea Kontis that seem so perfect for closing one chapter and start a new one:

“Sometimes 'Hmm' is the wisest thing to say.”

“It can't be 'true' love without the truth”

“Somethings were meant to be and somethings were just meant to be good stories”

“May we all be doomed to a happy life.”

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:08 am

More quotes to add, Happy . . .

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”
-- Robert Frost

“You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the **** on.”
― Tupac Shakur

“Letting go doesn't mean that you don't care about someone anymore. It's just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.”
― Deborah Reber

“Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along.”
-Anonymous

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving”
-Albert Einstein

“We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.”
-E.M. Forster

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:09 am

Nicholas Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 6h
@MarquelMartin be honest. You even charmed the horse with that smile.

Marquel ‏@MarquelMartin 6h
@viallnicholas28 well u know... I am quite the Horse whisperer ;)

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

+51
Luvstruck
Rolly
emusha
california90
alwaystulips