SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by nutty1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:11 am

Well, we know whose side Marcus is on. I think he didn't like Nick's tweet about him….

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd 7h
Man if only @viallnicholas28 could be a man and talk trash to someone's face.....that would be the day #Bachelorette #BachelorInParadise

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by Pia1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:31 am

nutty1 wrote:Well, we know whose side Marcus is on. I think he didn't like Nick's tweet about him….

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd  7h
Man if only @viallnicholas28 could be a man and talk trash to someone's face.....that would be the day #Bachelorette #BachelorInParadise

It seems that Marcus cannot take a joke! Not liking him at all.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:31 am

Marcus is also Josh's right hand man, and he never did have anything good to say about Nick. I think Nick is just exhibiting a good sense of humor with his tweets. We all know that BIP is kind of crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:56 am

nutty1 wrote:Well, we know whose side Marcus is on. I think he didn't like Nick's tweet about him….

Couldn't Marcus just ignore Nick if he feels like those tweets are purposely being directed towards him?  I mean, why even acknowledge these tweets?  Does Nick bother him that much?  Marcus needs to understand that people will get snarky when it comes to a show like BIP.  Nick also commented on Clare so I don't understand the hissy fit coming from Marcus. It is pretty simple; if you don't want to get snarked on don't go on a show like BIP! The bachalorette is over and they all need to seriously move on!  It is getting really old.  I am so glad Nick is on the other side now.
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:59 am

Pia1 wrote:

It seems that Marcus cannot take a joke!  Not liking him at all.
The beauty in it all is ... it isn't a joke and ...

dear Marcus ... twitter these days is pretty much in our faces ... so take it as if he just did [tell you straight] Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:12 am

KarmaGirl wrote:Marcus is also Josh's right hand man, and he never did have anything good to say about Nick.  I think Nick is just exhibiting a good sense of humor with his tweets.  We all know that BIP is kind of crazy!
Marcus is his own man. He speaks for himself. Not need to involve Josh in this. Marcus talks and as a real man he is ... should own his own words. But, I guess, has a short memory span. I think next time before speaking (writing) ... should remember what he said ... that wasn't in someone's face ... so if it was me, I would just laugh it off, but of course I'm not him.
I still like Marcus, the same as Josh, no difference for me there. But I would prefer him not open a debate about "a real man" or "motives and reasons behind" ... because ... sometimes THE TALK can KICK you in the A** right BACK... specially if you are actually recorded on tape... ring any bell?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:23 am

I am sorry that there seems to be bad blood between some of the guys. IMO, it's pointless to carry on a grudge since the show has wrapped and all parties have moved on. I actually found Nick's tweets amusing, even the one about Marcus. Everyone snarks on the show so not seeing the problem with Nick's tweet but I am still glad Nick is not on it. I am going to watch later this morning when I do my treadmill run - should be amusing...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:37 am

As far as I can see, he was twitting about the show and making fun of the cast same as everyone else in Bachelor Nation. It is only an "issue"because Marcus chose to make it one and because of their history. Everyone should just be mature and move on, already....including Andi.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:40 am

isittrue wrote:I am sorry that there seems to be bad blood between some of the guys.  IMO, it's pointless to carry on a grudge since the show has wrapped and all parties have moved on.  I actually found Nick's tweets amusing, even the one about Marcus.  Everyone snarks on the show so not seeing the problem with Nick's tweet but I am still glad Nick is not on it.  I am going to watch later this morning when I do my treadmill run - should be amusing...

Can't say I blame Marcus for his being "overly sensitive".  
After all, on The Bachelorette he gets back from telling Andi he's in love with her then she sneaks out with Nick for an intense "tree" make out session.  Couldn't have been good for Marcus' ego ... or any guy under that circumstance.  
It will pass, especially if the BIP spoilers are true and Marcus moves on to another love interest.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:43 am

It is quite amusing indeed, isittrue.
That's why it's going to get even more comical if Nick continues to speak what's on his mind.

I think things said and done during the Bachelorette can be forgiven, I say that with all honesty, everyone had his/hers own right to act as they did, if that served them best to make a good choice for their life ahead.
It's hard to forget tho', because you can't erase ... specially when it's all over the internet.
It's even harder to preach, when one should first live by example.
I'm sure I'm guilty of that too ... so I laugh it off.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:45 am

notarose wrote:
isittrue wrote:I am sorry that there seems to be bad blood between some of the guys.  IMO, it's pointless to carry on a grudge since the show has wrapped and all parties have moved on.  I actually found Nick's tweets amusing, even the one about Marcus.  Everyone snarks on the show so not seeing the problem with Nick's tweet but I am still glad Nick is not on it.  I am going to watch later this morning when I do my treadmill run - should be amusing...

Can't say I blame Marcus for his being "overly sensitive".  
After all, on The Bachelorette he gets back from telling Andi he's in love with her then she sneaks out with Nick for an intense "tree" make out session.  Couldn't have been good for Marcus' ego ... or any guy under that circumstance.  
It will pass, especially if the BIP spoilers are true and Marcus moves on to another love interest.

Marcus did not like Nick even during the season - he was always calling Nick out saying that he just wanted to be the next Bachelor or on tv - well look who is still on tv... Anyway, like JC said, I wish they'd all move on already.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:47 am

happygolucky wrote:It is quite amusing indeed, isittrue.
That's why it's going to get even more comical if Nick continues to speak what's on his mind.

I think things said and done during the Bachelorette can be forgiven, I say that with all honesty, everyone had his/hers own right to act as they did, if that served them best to make a good choice for their life ahead.
It's hard to forget tho', because you can't erase ... specially when it's all over the internet.
It's even harder to preach, when one should first live by example.
I'm sure I'm guilty of that too ... so I laugh it off.

Ha Ha! I knew there was a reason I am not on SM. Seriously, if that's how people judge one another by what they do on SM, then I am really glad I am not on it. So much can be misinterpreted..

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

+51
Luvstruck
Rolly
emusha
california90
alwaystulips