SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:11 pm

Let's get back to happy Nick thoughts.
I don't think his tweets were bad. I think he's commenting on BIP characters, not necessarily the contestants themselves. You know what I mean?

Do y'all think Nick will do more interviews? I hope he will do more local ones. Cecilia, we are all counting on you!  bestbud! 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:01 pm

Love me some Nick!

nick_viall28
10 minutes ago
Always best to celebrate life when faced with death #family #love
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 43 10584755_926479934044806_1883820745_n

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by murphy Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:10 pm

Cecilia wrote:Not surprised about Andi.  She is BITTER.  And Josh is not going to cross her.  No way.  Actually the day his uncle died she was still favoriting nasty tweets about Nick - so that's how she is.

Hope I am doing this quoting part correctly.  Responding to the above:  I am not at all surprised about A & J not sending condolences to Nick.  Even Marcus, who may not have cared for Nick on the show and had a testy SM exchange with him, sent condolences,.  It is the mature and professional thing to do.  

I've posted before that I think Nick was forced to play this "ATFR" game.  I didn't have time to respond to all the posts after that, but I have not changed my opinion at all.  I think Nick got some really good independent P.R. advice (as well as legal advice) on how to handle the ATFR, and the media onslaught that would certainly follow.  He was skillful, and came out of that as well as could have ever been expected, even better.   I have also posted that I think Andi fully knew what was coming at ATFR.  And that confrontation couldn't have been handled worse on her end, from a PR/image perspective.  When you know that the best thing to do is to show kindness, compassion and understanding, and you still can't bring yourself to do it, that is very unflattering.  This was foreshadowed with the Eric Hill episode.  TPTB had as many takes as they needed for that - it wasn't live like ATFR  And they still couldn't wring out anything but coldness.

murphy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:32 pm

sdmom wrote:Love me some Nick!

nick_viall28
10 minutes ago
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 43 10584755_926479934044806_1883820745_n

This is wonderful!  We have a "wake" tradition and it really is a great to way to celebrate the awesomeness of the departed.  Sharing stories - good and bad - crying, laughing, hugging, singing. Mary Viall's "hero" looks to have had a King's send-off!

... and love the ones you're with.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:42 pm

I am glad the Viall's have such a huge family to lean on during this difficult loss

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:48 pm

Nick's tweets last week were fine. as far as "he doesn't effect out lives now" Andi... actions speak louder words ie favoring tweets bashing Nick... seems she is the one that should move on. Nick really did luck out in the end.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:56 pm

^^^so true Monica!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:43 pm

sdmom wrote:Love me some Nick!

nick_viall28
10 minutes ago

the MOST AWESOME tweet/picture. Thanks for posting sdmom.
Nick looks good; so great to see him surrounded by family and love.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:18 pm

murphy wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Not surprised about Andi.  She is BITTER.  And Josh is not going to cross her.  No way.  Actually the day his uncle died she was still favoriting nasty tweets about Nick - so that's how she is.

Hope I am doing this quoting part correctly.  Responding to the above:  I am not at all surprised about A & J not sending condolences to Nick.  Even Marcus, who may not have cared for Nick on the show and had a testy SM exchange with him, sent condolences,.  It is the mature and professional thing to do.  

I've posted before that I think Nick was forced to play this "ATFR" game.  I didn't have time to respond to all the posts after that, but I have not changed my opinion at all.  I think Nick got some really good independent P.R. advice (as well as legal advice) on how to handle the ATFR, and the media onslaught that would certainly follow.  He was skillful, and came out of that as well as could have ever been expected, even better.   I have also posted that I think Andi fully knew what was coming at ATFR.  And that confrontation couldn't have been handled worse on her end, from a PR/image perspective.  When you know that the best thing to do is to show kindness, compassion and understanding, and you still can't bring yourself to do it, that is very unflattering.  This was foreshadowed with the Eric Hill episode.  TPTB had as many takes as they needed for that - it wasn't live like ATFR  And they still couldn't wring out anything but coldness.

Hi Murphy,

Great to see you coming over to visit us on the fan thread.    Welcome again! :WAVEY: 

While I don't believe Nick's comments at ATFR were planned or rehearsed, we definitely agree on Andi's response, which was totally cold and callous. And actually if you’re correct, and she knew what was coming, her response is worse still!  Honestly, I will never understand how she could have so little compassion for a man she obviously was in love with.   Saying she loved Josh from day one and never loved Nick does not change the facts!

I’m not surprised that J&A didn’t send condolences, but I am disgusted.

Great connection between Andi with Eric and Nick post-show; Andi has serious trouble dealing with any criticism or conflict (see her disagreements with Josh!)   Nick was very good at calming Andi because he actually listened to her and responded from reason and not emotion and so brought out the reason in Andi.  (was it this reason/overanalyzing/accountability she ultimately rejected??!!)

And amusing that Nick did model the correct way to deal with criticism on their Venice date: “The fact that we can have these real conversations and difficult conversations and you can be open and express with me concerns or doubts or questions you have, when I see you I see someone who will make me a better person, who will challenge me in difficult times and someone I can rely on and someone I can do the same with (boy was he barking up the wrong tree here!!   no no ).  That more than anything gives me the feelings that I do…”  Sad that Andi didn’t have enough self-awareness to align herself with the man that would help her be a better person.  Instead she choose a man who is her twin.

Last edited by SueSt on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:38 pm

wow Nick's cousin reminds me of Sheryl Crow

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 43 Images14

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:42 pm

jen689 wrote:wow Nick's cousin reminds me of Sheryl Crow

She really does, love that family pic :cutesmile!:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:07 am

Love this pic! It so nice to see that he has a great family. I thought the girl was his sister. She's beautiful!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

+51
Luvstruck
Rolly
emusha
california90
alwaystulips