SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:44 pm

Thanks blu.

Nick, don't get to close to JS! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks blu.

Nick, don't get to close to JS! laugh out loud

Yikes. affraid   Seriously I doubt there's any worry about that, GA. JS looks horrid in that pic.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:24 pm

Funny, of those 4, Nick is the only one not trying to still live off his fame from the show.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:27 pm

Question: Who are the women in the photo with Chris and Nick. Both looked horrid. One was JS? The blonde one looked my age! (mid 50's)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:28 pm

Jaclyn Swartz from Ben's season and Christy Hansen from JPG's season. And I agree. LOL.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:45 pm

Dear Gracious! One looked like a beyond middle aged hooker-- a cheap hooker with a bad dye job.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:07 am

bluwavz wrote:Jaclyn Swartz from Ben's season and Christy Hansen from JPG's season. And I agree. LOL.

Did JS make it very far on Ben's season. What in the heck is Nick doing with any of them? no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:12 am

No, she went home the third episode. I don't get how she was cast at all.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:48 am

JS was also on BP, she thought she could snag Ed. Her partying ways are catching up to her IMO she has aged. She's buddy with ChrisB.

Nick was probably invited since it was taking place in Chicago. Considering what we know of Nick, I can't see him being part of that crowd on a regular basis.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:JS was also on BP, she thought she could snag Ed. Her partying ways are catching up to her IMO she has aged. She's buddy with ChrisB.

Nick was probably invited since it was taking place in Chicago. Considering what we know of Nick, I can't see him being part of that crowd on a regular basis.

Just visiting over here from the Andi & Josh thread, but I wondered if any of you that follow Nick closely know if he and Christy Hansen are close since they both live in Chicago? I see she joined the group of Chris B & Jaclyn S. at the bar that night as well, and that foursome just seemed odd to me. I can maybe see Christy and Nick hitting it off, but not the other two. I thought I had seen where Christy and Nick have exchanged tweets in the past and she may even have cut his hair a time or two. I find it interesting with her being close friends with Andi and having spent time recently hanging out with Andi & Josh together, and then her also spending time with Nick. I think that's good that she can be friends with both, it just fascinates me.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:33 pm

Christy and JS have been hanging around for sometime now so the fact that she joined JS and ChrisB is no surprise.

I can't see Christy and Nick hitting it off, I could be wrong. If he's friends with Christy, I can totally understand that regardless of who her other friends are.

Anyone following Nick knows, he's a wonderful well grounded, guy.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Christy and JS have been hanging around for sometime now so the fact that she joined JS and ChrisB is no surprise.

I can't see Christy and Nick hitting it off, I could be wrong. If he's friends with Christy, I can totally understand that regardless of who her other friends are.

Anyone following Nick knows, he's a wonderful well grounded, guy.

I think Christy ends up in almost anything Chicago related.  We saw a pic of her with Kat from JPG's season and the two Nicks during the bachelorette.  

Nick really is a great guy, but for the most part since a week after the bachelorette finished airing unless he is raising money for someone or supporting his friends he has been very quite on SM and really went back to a normal life.

He reminds me a lot of Chantal from Brad 2.0. She did the little media required after the show aired and then just faded back into her normal life. It is so rare to see a contestant on this show who isn't looking to capitalize on their 15 minutes of fame.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

+60
umngirl
california90
Stacia620
Admin
KK4