SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube -  Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Jolena Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:27 am

Thanks Thirteen!! It's great ! I was able to watch it with no problem.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube -  Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Jolena Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:33 am

Thirteen , If youtube takes it down. If I remember correctly I think someone on here mentioned another company other then dailymotion & youtube that it might be able to be uploaded on but I don't remember who it was or what the name of the company was. Anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:48 am

Yes, Thirteen. I was able to watch it and it was great. Thank you for the time spent on this.

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:55 am

Thirteen, it's so beautiful on my iPad. Thanks!
:yes: :Thanktwo thanks!

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:44 am

Jolena wrote:Thirteen , If youtube takes it down. If I remember correctly I think someone on here mentioned another company other then dailymotion & youtube that it might be able to be uploaded on but I don't remember who it was or what the name of the company was. Anyone?

I think I am already getting blocked on yt. They sent me and email telling me that there was a copyright in the audio and by consequence it was blocked.

Was the other company vimeo?
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:48 am

You are more than welcome everyone!! I am glad you can watch the amazing Jodi scenes :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:

Last edited by thirteen on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:49 am

thirteen wrote:
Jolena wrote:Thirteen , If youtube takes it down. If I remember correctly I think someone on here mentioned another company other then dailymotion & youtube that it might be able to be uploaded on but I don't remember who it was or what the name of the company was. Anyone?

I think I am already getting blocked on yt. They sent me and email telling me that there was a copyright in the audio and by consequence it was blocked.

I think so, but I am not sure, I think someone posted it early.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:50 am

Please tell me if you can see this video. Smiley

thirteen
thirteen

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:51 am

Maggenzm wrote:
thirteen wrote:

I think so, but I am not sure, I think someone posted it early.

Do you remember in which thread it was posted?
thirteen
thirteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:55 am

Aw they are blocked now boo! Hopefully you can use another site!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube -  Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube -  Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube -  Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube -  Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube -  Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:58 am

Have you tried Vimeo?

Here's a list:
http://www.freemake.com/blog/top-7-free-video-sharing-sites/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:05 am

I'm gonna upload all the videos in Vimeo.

You just need a password to be able to watch it.
The password is: thirteen

Linds911: Thanks for letting me know. I already upload the first two vids on Vimeo!
Alanna: Thank you for the information. Yes I know about Vimeo (it's awesome)!

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube - Fan Forum - Discussion

+24
citygirl1962
Eagle Eye
mag pie
Emilia23_12
nannymargie