SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:08 pm

Well, we in the US can't view the episode, but can see the other vids they put up. What sucks is that they didn't put up the preview for the season up, so I can't help with sleuthing there.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:04 pm

atem wrote:Well, we in the US can't view the episode, but can see the other vids they put up.  What sucks is that they didn't put up the preview for the season up, so I can't help with sleuthing there.

SLA44 wrote:I was able to watch the show tonight on the link GA provided so thank you very much GA!!

Lisa reminded me so much of Courtney from Ben's season and she does seem like she is going to be the Whitney this season.  no

I was having a hard time hearing their names so I'm not sure who all he gave roses to and who all went home. I'm hoping to find out on the web site for The Bachelor Canada.

I don't think SLA is in Canada and she was able to watch?

ETA: the vid is up on site from last night.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:Well, we in the US can't view the episode, but can see the other vids they put up.  What sucks is that they didn't put up the preview for the season up, so I can't help with sleuthing there.

SLA44 wrote:I was able to watch the show tonight on the link GA provided so thank you very much GA!!

Lisa reminded me so much of Courtney from Ben's season and she does seem like she is going to be the Whitney this season.  no

I was having a hard time hearing their names so I'm not sure who all he gave roses to and who all went home. I'm hoping to find out on the web site for The Bachelor Canada.

I don't think SLA is in Canada and she was able to watch?

ETA: the vid is up on site from last night.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I tried from the Canada site and I could see it. shrug
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:00 am

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:08 am

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:12 am

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:13 am

This is the back of the girl who returns and who has dyed her hair. Do you think it looks like Sonia? I think it could be Natalie, the French teacher. LOL

Last edited by richmondrose on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:38 pm

^^I think it looks like Natalie too; the build is too slim for Sonia I think. The hair length fits as well.

The woman pushing the elevator button has a thin ring on her finger near the top of her finger. We should watch for this on the women.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:11 pm

IDK, Natalie's hair is already pretty dark.  I don't see that the lady that came back with black hair.  IDK who that is.  I think looking out for types of rings is a good idea.

Hey, who is this?  Lisa Brockman?

atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Metronomy Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:30 pm

^ Think that's Alison. She was super cute out of the limo.

Metronomy

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:59 pm

atem wrote:IDK, Natalie's hair is already pretty dark.  I don't see that the lady that came back with black hair.  IDK who that is.  I think looking out for types of rings is a good idea.

Hey, who is this?  Lisa Brockman?

Natalie is wearing a ring on her left index finger but different than the one when she comes back. It seems that Natalie coloured her brown hair a dark red.

I think the girl is  neither Lisa or April Brockman. She looks like Rileigh to me.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill