SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:02 am

^^ 4health... loving reading your thoughts and responses... having doubt makes the show more fun for me. Stressful, but fun. Haha

There is a lot to comment on from your response but I will say he never gave Trisha a pity rose. I never took it like that at all. When I said "to make up for it" I took it more as an apology for him kissing Kaylynn in front of Trisha. He wanted to let her know she was still in it. That she meant a lot to him and he really wanted her to know this by giving her the first rose.

Disclaimer: I want to go on record that I am not inclined one way or another as to which girl I personally prefer. For me, I don't really like nor dislike any of them. I even enjoy Lisa and will say that April bores me a bit. But that is based on my own preferences in friends/girlfriends, etc. When I first started watching this season recently I wasn't overly drawn to any of the girls. I noticed Trisha straight away because she always looked stressed out. She was the last to get a rose on the first RC and looked upset that she may go home Ep1 as one would be if one felt a connection with Tim as she seems to have. I certainly don't think that April is sweet and innocent and I personally am not a fan of the sweet/innocent act that I can see her playing (Tim himself alluded to such when he talked with her Ep1). Her intro video also showed another side of her, when she said she is hard to get but if a man works hard she is worth it in the end. So my choosing April has little to do with me liking her. In fact, there is something about her that sometimes rubs me the wrong way a bit.. the aloof but you need to chase me, I'm a girl so innocent and sweet but not really I am a woman and you need to prove yourself to me, thing. *shrug*

Anyway, I do think it is telling that the two girls who are being discussed as possibly being F1 both had intros on the 1st episode and seem to have the hidden vs. the obvious edit (in different ways). Either way it makes it fun looking at everything from all angles. Unfortunately, I am a sucker for an obvious love story. And usually, I prefer to sleuth to confirm the obvious and even if it is hidden, I prefer that whatever may seem obvious and is not a F1 result, I rather it be a smoother ride where I can fully believe these two have a real shot at marriage outside of TB bubble. Not just an engagement or relationship that they end up breaking up, as with Brad and Bianca. But that is just me. Haha
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by 4health Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^^ 4health... loving reading your thoughts and responses... having doubt makes the show more fun for me. Stressful, but fun. Haha

There is a lot to comment on from your response but I will say he never gave Trisha a pity rose. I never took it like that at all. When I said "to make up for it" I took it more as an apology for him kissing Kaylynn in front of Trisha. He wanted to let her know she was still in it. That she meant a lot to him and he really wanted her to know this by giving her the first rose.

Disclaimer: I want to go on record that I am not inclined one way or another as to which girl I personally prefer. For me, I don't really like nor dislike any of them. I even enjoy Lisa and will say that April bores me a bit. But that is based on my own preferences in friends/girlfriends, etc. When I first started watching this season recently I wasn't overly drawn to any of the girls. I noticed Trisha straight away because she always looked stressed out. She was the last to get a rose on the first RC and looked upset that she may go home Ep1 as one would be if one felt a connection with Tim as she seems to have. I certainly don't think that April is sweet and innocent and I personally am not a fan of the sweet/innocent act that I can see her playing (Tim himself alluded to such when he talked with her Ep1). Her intro video also showed another side of her, when she said she is hard to get but if a man works hard she is worth it in the end. So my choosing April has little to do with me liking her. In fact, there is something about her that sometimes rubs me the wrong way a bit.. the aloof but you need to chase me, I'm a girl so innocent and sweet but not really I am a woman and you need to prove yourself to me, thing. *shrug*

Anyway, I do think it is telling that the two girls who remain both had intros on the 1st episode are the ones that are being looked at as F1. The hidden vs. the obvious edit with these two. Either way it makes it fun looking at everything from all angles. Again, I am a sucker for an obvious love story. And usually, I prefer to sleuth to confirm the obvious and even if it is hidden, I prefer that whatever may seem obvious and is not a F1 result, I rather it be a smoother ride where I can fully believe these two have a real shot at marriage outside of TB bubble. Not just an engagement or relationship that they end up breaking up, as with Brad and Bianca. But that is just me. Haha

Love your post AllAboutLove....I come to this forum during any season to enjoy sleuthing and putting the pieces together. I just keep trying to put things out there to see if anyone sees what I see. I enjoy Trisha's personality better then April. I think she is beautiful and I had her pegged from her highlight video to be in the F2 and I was like most people writing Trisha off because she is a pageant queen and all that the stereotyping of that. I was guilty of being one of them. But during the episode I saw that it was going to be between April and Trisha and when I came to this forum and saw who had been sleuthed at F6 I was delighted to see that I just might be right and how fun it would be to continue to sleuthing. I really don't care who wins, I surprisingly enjoy Tim and his quirky personality and I think Tim would be bored with April eventually, because I am right now. She really doesn't have a personality or spunk, yes she is beautiful and sweet. I have noticed that she is a hard shell and I don't really enjoy seeing a fun loving guy like Tim have to try so hard to make something happen....that is how I see it and I don't really see a strong love story yet and that frustrates me. I keep thinking if Trisha is in the F2 why didn't they show more of there 1:1 time after Rileigh left....I saw a passionate kiss but hey he has done that already with a few of them. I am looking forward to watching next weeks episode and see how much more I can stir the pot.... giggling

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:35 am

I've been rewatching the episodes and came to a few conclusions.  

Sachelle, regardless of how far she goes is a "friend"... that's it.  

Kaylynn, is getting the physical attraction edit.... they seem to have fun and laugh when together, but not seeing any type of deep connection.  

Lisa is the one that producers are making him keep for drama.  

Trish is the one that has fallen for him hard, her facial expressions say everything she's thinking when around Tim and at RC's.  Tim likes her and enjoys being around her, but isn't "in" to her.

April is the one that the Bach is chasing and the one he smile and gets excited about the most about when doing his PI's.  Very little physical contact outside of hand holding and hugging, mostly due to both being shy around each other, which IMO is what happens in real life when you've got a "crush" on somebody.

Still not seeing even a remote possibility that anybody but April is F1 at this point. no idea

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:18 am

Continue here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill