SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith September 27th 2014, 5:15 pm

I'm not sure about this one either. I don't think it's April. It could be Natalie if they have done some fancy editing, but initially, especially from this shot, I think it's Christine. Her back is very long, and she is very tall.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In the preview for episode 3 we see a few ladies up on the beach reacting to the display of affection in the water. Unless it is cleverly spliced, we see Rileigh saying to Natalie "I can't watch that anymore.."

Trisha also gets emotional. It is revealed in Lisa's post-rose diary for week 3 that the RC was the same day as the group beach volleyball date. Also, in Natalie's post-rose diary, she doesn't mention making out with Tim in the water, and I think she would have.

I think this cap is Christine. Girls on the beach are emotional. Tim decides he just has too much estrogen on this beach and decides it's time to get rid of some girls. They have all mentioned the start of the week was extremely stressful and we know the week started with another episode of Martha and the Black Swan.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith September 27th 2014, 5:27 pm

From this cap, I thought it was Christine. She is very long in the back and tall.

I don't think it's Natalie as we see her on the beach beside Rileigh, seemingly reacting to the scene in the ocean. Certainly looks like it could be April, but I can't see her doing that, most especially in front of everyone.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by atem September 27th 2014, 5:59 pm

Whoa!  That's so awesome that 4health & Mr&MrsSmith did that for us!  A big THANK YOU!  clapping!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 September 27th 2014, 6:14 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:From this cap, I thought it was Christine. She is very long in the back and tall.

I don't think it's Natalie as we see her on the beach beside Rileigh, seemingly reacting to the scene in the ocean. Certainly looks like it could be April, but I can't see her doing that, most especially in front of everyone.

Good possibility in thinking it might be Christine. Does anyone think it could be Dominique?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by rufaro96 September 27th 2014, 6:49 pm

It clearly looks like April to me

rufaro96

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love September 27th 2014, 6:55 pm

richmondrose wrote:Auntie, look at the end's of Sachelle's hair. They're blonde too, I'm just going by the bracelet.
That's true, but if you look at the top of the "wet head" I think I can see some Orangy tones to it compared to it being really dark as they are in Sachelle. guess time will telll.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel September 27th 2014, 9:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I wanted to compare the back of the blue bathing suit. The second cap it looks like Natalie. It looks like she's holding a glass and something green maybe goggles?

In the third and fourth cap, in the water, it looks like she's holding something green to the left behind Tim's shoulder.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose September 27th 2014, 9:29 pm

She is holding goggles in the water and Ga, I think those are goggles in her hand with the drink. There's a better picture of them is n the SC discussion thread. I'm on my phone otherwise I'd post it.  I'm curious  why TrIsha and her are hugging and why Tim is running into the ocean.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel September 27th 2014, 9:42 pm

richmondrose wrote:She is holding goggles in the water and Ga, I think those are goggles in her hand with the drink. There's a better picture of them is n the SC discussion thread. I'm on my phone otherwise I'd post it.  I'm curious  why TrIsha and her are hugging and why Tim is running into the ocean.

This one. I think it's Natalie, because she's the one with the blue b/suit and the straps in the back match. It looks like she's holding those googles under the cabana with her drink.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel September 27th 2014, 9:45 pm

These shorts and top match? He probably runs after Kaylynn who's having another meltdown. laugh out loud Seriously, I have no idea what it means, but I noticed the same shorts/tank top which are different than the blue shorts in the water. Those caps must be a different day/location.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem September 27th 2014, 11:09 pm

I don't know what's worse, that it will soon be the Lisa show or it's now the Kayleen (the crybaby) or whatever her name is show. Ugh!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem September 27th 2014, 11:11 pm

richmondrose wrote:She is holding goggles in the water and Ga, I think those are goggles in her hand with the drink. There's a better picture of them is n the SC discussion thread. I'm on my phone otherwise I'd post it.  I'm curious  why TrIsha and her are hugging and why Tim is running into the ocean.

It looks like sunglasses to me.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill