SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by 4health Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:56 am

Has anyone read Tim's blog on the bachelor canda site. His blog is an interesting read I think. He mentions April b and her 1:1 time but he comments but what he says about the after party with the boat winners interesting. Taken from his blog
"The dragon boat race was amazing and so much fun. I just hope the ladies had fun, too! They all definitely worked hard, and my evening with the winners was as magical as the Chinese Gardens surrounding us. I got to know some of the women a lot better and there were some surprises, too… some very welcome surprises." Nothing stood out to me n the date but so etching or someone did for him.....which I think is Trisha. So I went and read her blog and she states that she knew she would get the group rose. I want to know what we didn't see n that date. Ugh

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by 4health Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:57 am

Delete

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:12 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Auntie, look at the end's of Sachelle's hair. They're blonde too, I'm just going by the bracelet.
That's true,  but if you look at the top of the "wet head" I think I can see some Orangy tones to it compared to it being really dark as they are in Sachelle.  guess time will telll.

I think it's Trisha. Compare the fingernails and ring on Trisha's finger. In one of the caps you can see that the top is white. It has a black tie, but it's not the same suit that she has on with the blue cover up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by grace8136 on Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:57 am

On the topic of Trish, I know we've been wondering about this cap
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I notice she is wearing these starfish earrings on the day in Mexico the group volleyball takes place. She still has them on when she does her post-rose video diary.

You can see the earrings more clearly in the preview for episode 3. Her makeup and sad face seem to match.

I notice the file name on the top cap is "finale1" and is on the ATR site. I wonder who named that cap?
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:03 am

That's crazy on the file name! Are any others named that way?

Do you mean this site? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can't find those SCs there. Can you add a link for us please?

Last edited by grace8136 on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:15 am

jojo47 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:From this cap, I thought it was Christine. She is very long in the back and tall.

I don't think it's Natalie as we see her on the beach beside Rileigh, seemingly reacting to the scene in the ocean. Certainly looks like it could be April, but I can't see her doing that, most especially in front of everyone.

Good possibility in thinking it might be Christine. Does anyone think it could be Dominique?
I can't find anything to rule out Dominique, I just think the series of caps show a more round face and chin while Dominique has a very strong jawline and a point in her chin.

I wonder if we are seeing the back of April's head in the bottom right of this cap. Is that possibly the strap to the same blue/white print sun dress she is wearing when she tells Tim she just wants to go home

Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:20 am

grace8136 wrote:^^ I was just about to post the same cap!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's crazy on the file name! Are any others named that way?
On ATR there are a few caps named strangely - Sachelle hugging Tim was HTRC1 and 2, and I think one of the caps from the Sandals boat date is named also. I just wonder if that is someone's own pondering or if there is any credibility. Just going by the starfish earrings - that was NOT a good day for Trish, and just for mojo purposes, I can't see her wearing the same earrings for a finale.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:19 am

grace8136 wrote:That's crazy on the file name! Are any others named that way?

Do you mean this site? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can't find those SCs there. Can you add a link for us please?

The top cap is on the ATR site and file named "finale1" but the next 2 are mine
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:35 am

atem wrote:Whoa!  That's so awesome that 4health  & Mr&MrsSmith did that for us!  A big THANK YOU!  clapping!

Ha Ha! For a wee moment, in the middle of the night, when they accidentally posted those videos, I felt like RS receiving the video of Nick Viall on the plane giggling
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:47 am

Grace,your new SC have a different angle of the arm and there is more detail like the ring and fingernails That is definitely Trisha.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:40 am

The naming of those screencaps IMO is someone's own perception of what the cap may be, and not necessarily anything that is confirmed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:57 am

Trisha is nice, but I wouldn't be excited she's F1, but I guess that could be the case.

There goes my Sachelle as F1 with that cap and what seems her being let go at the F3 RC.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill