SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:38 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:In all honesty, this is just a question. What does Trisha getting the 2-on-1 have to do with anything really? Just because that's what Bianka had? Would Tim, who has spent very little time with Trish up to the midway point, even know that she would be his F1 and production would strategically place her on that date? I guess I'm just confused with that logic. I just personally don't think timing of dates or when they're given to someone mean much of anything, although I do find it interesting that the most personal and most real life type of date went to the girl, April, he's been most into.
Hmmm, well, if you realistically look at it and considering that there is only one other season to compare to since it's been made abundantly clear in interviews with the producers, etc. this is a different franchise than the USA one so we can't rely on the history from that one for patterns as there are different producers, editors, production company.  If you look at last bachcan season, you will see that the one that had the most connection with Brad WASN'T the F1.  The one that was edited as the least connection as not much was shown with Brad and Bianka and she was the F1.  Whitney was edited as the one with the most connection.
Now with Bianka, she had the 2/1 date and the order of the dates in the last date before hometowns went as the group date, 2/1 date then the Whitney date.  The 2/1 and Whitney date roses were given.  group date = no roses.

Again, we only have one season to compare to so that's what we have to go with.

I still don't get it. That 2-on-1 happened on week 4 with Trisha. Tim had barely spent any time with Trisha up to that point. Heck, it was obvious at that point that Tim had a better connection to Lisa and you could probably even say Kaylynn. Tim wouldn't have known on week 4 that Trisha was most likely the one and production wouldn't strategically place Trisha on that 2-on-1 just because the previous season's winner was on a 2-on-1. Just because the winner from last season was on that type of date doesn't mean the winner from this season has to be on the same type of date.

I don't see the significance either. Traditionally early 1/1 dates are important but that's not been the case lately I don't think. IMO the only date of any significance is the one that was in Tim's hometown, going to a place that was life changing for him and meeting his friend on the sly. That date was saved for the one he liked the most. It's really pretty simple from what I'm seeing.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:43 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:In all honesty, this is just a question. What does Trisha getting the 2-on-1 have to do with anything really? Just because that's what Bianka had? Would Tim, who has spent very little time with Trish up to the midway point, even know that she would be his F1 and production would strategically place her on that date? I guess I'm just confused with that logic. I just personally don't think timing of dates or when they're given to someone mean much of anything, although I do find it interesting that the most personal and most real life type of date went to the girl, April, he's been most into.
Hmmm, well, if you realistically look at it and considering that there is only one other season to compare to since it's been made abundantly clear in interviews with the producers, etc. this is a different franchise than the USA one so we can't rely on the history from that one for patterns as there are different producers, editors, production company.  If you look at last bachcan season, you will see that the one that had the most connection with Brad WASN'T the F1.  The one that was edited as the least connection as not much was shown with Brad and Bianka and she was the F1.  Whitney was edited as the one with the most connection.

Now with Bianka, she had the 2/1 date and the order of the dates in the last date before hometowns went as the group date, 2/1 date then the Whitney date.  The 2/1 and Whitney date roses were given.  group date = no roses.

I still don't get it. That 2-on-1 happened on week 4 with Trisha. Tim had barely spent any time with Trisha up to that point. Heck, it was obvious at that point that Tim had a better connection to Lisa and you could probably even say Kaylynn. Tim wouldn't have known on week 4 that Trisha was most likely the one and production wouldn't strategically place Trisha on that 2-on-1 just because the previous season's winner was on a 2-on-1. Just because the winner from last season was on that type of date doesn't mean the winner from this season has to be on the same type of date.

Not only that, but I would beg to differ that Brad had the most connection with Whitney. I think he may have initially had the most physical reaction to her, but that changed over time. That is one of the things that I notice that people often don't take into consideration...that feelings/attraction may change over time as people get to know each other during the course of the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:44 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I don't think that can actually be said.  According to interviews with Tim and others, he and the girls travelled together, spent more time together than what showed up on film, therefore, I am sure there is a lot more between Tim and the women than any of us will ever see.  Brad said some of the same when filming on his season ended.  They spent more time around one another at the mansion etc than we ever saw.  BUT on week 4 production may very well of known that she was in the lead for Tim's heart.  That is one of the reasons I have been saying what I have.  Just because we don't see what is going on doesn't mean that the producers don't.  That is one thing we really have to keep in mind.  IF Trish is on Tim's radar way more than any of us have seen at this point needs to be considered.

I want it out there but I don't dislike April and am trying to exclude her from being F1, but one thing for sure is that she's NOT the only one on my radar.  I am looking at others which I think isn't the case with other posters here.  If it is, then I apologize, but I am getting so many saying that April is the only one that can be F1 and I think it's premature to close doors on other possibilities right now.

Again, we only have one season to compare to and to bring in the "bach history" from Bach USA isn't right either as it's been made abundantly clear in articles that this franchise has it's own history, editors, producers and ways to do things.

For me, it really has nothing to do with April. Also, Tim himself said on his 2-on-1 with Trisha that he needed to feel a connection with her because he really didn't yet. He didn't know much about her and he said this on week 4. I just didn't understand that since Bianka had a 2-on-1 and Trisha did then that somehow meant Trisha could be F1. Like I said, I would highly doubt at that point Tim knew with certainty who the F1 was and I don't think the producers or Tim would strategically do that. Again, like I also said, just because someone has the same type of date doesn't mean much to me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:03 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

I don't think that can actually be said.  According to interviews with Tim and others, he and the girls travelled together, spent more time together than what showed up on film, therefore, I am sure there is a lot more between Tim and the women than any of us will ever see.  Brad said some of the same when filming on his season ended.  They spent more time around one another at the mansion etc than we ever saw.  BUT on week 4 production may very well of known that she was in the lead for Tim's heart.  That is one of the reasons I have been saying what I have.  Just because we don't see what is going on doesn't mean that the producers don't.  That is one thing we really have to keep in mind.  IF Trish is on Tim's radar way more than any of us have seen at this point needs to be considered.

I want it out there but I don't dislike April and am trying to exclude her from being F1, but one thing for sure is that she's NOT the only one on my radar.  I am looking at others which I think isn't the case with other posters here.  If it is, then I apologize, but I am getting so many saying that April is the only one that can be F1 and I think it's premature to close doors on other possibilities right now.

Again, we only have one season to compare to and to bring in the "bach history" from Bach USA isn't right either as it's been made abundantly clear in articles that this franchise has it's own history, editors, producers and ways to do things.

For me, it really has nothing to do with April. Also, Tim himself said on his 2-on-1 with Trisha that he needed to feel a connection with her because he really didn't yet. He didn't know much about her and he said this on week 4. I just didn't understand that since Bianka had a 2-on-1 and Trisha did then that somehow meant Trisha could be F1. Like I said, I would highly doubt at that point Tim knew with certainty who the F1 was and I don't think the producers or Tim would strategically do that. Again, like I also said, just because someone has the same type of date doesn't mean much to me.
May not make sense, but that's my opinion. I never said that with certainatey that HE knew who his F1 would be but did say that the producers may of. What does the concept/word connection meant to others?? He stated in epi 2 blog that: "I got to know some of the women a lot better and there were some surprises, too… some very welcome surprises." Who else in that episode is still there? Was that a hint towards his F1? ANYTHING in blogs, verbal thoughts can be subjective...is all of it to be true?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:16 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Again, we only have one season to compare to and to bring in the "bach history" from Bach USA isn't right either as it's been made abundantly clear in articles that this franchise has it's own history, editors, producers and ways to do things.[/b]

Regarding the red...I don't think most people are saying that April is the only one that can be F1...just that from what we have been show thus far, from the top of my head:

1. He deliberately hid their first kiss from the camera...not even from the other women, but from the camera which is supposed to be there to capture the magic.
2. While on a group date, during a time he was with other people, he kept enough of an eye on her and read her well enough that he ran off to check up on her when he noticed she went off on her own. Not that she was a basket case in tears and bawling like Kaylynn, no, she had just wandered off on her own down the beach.
3. He picked her up and carried her into the water where they proceeded to frolic and make out when she expressed her unhappiness...to make her happy.
4. During the snorkeling with the sharks he expressed that he could imagine that this is what it would be like to be with her.
5. He took her on a 1:1 in his home town where he took her to a place that was very significant and life changing to him. He told her the most about his life and expressed his wish that she would share and open up more with him. He also introduced her to his best friend and his fiancé.

Based on this, this is his most significant relationship out there as of right now. If anyone else thinks any of the other ladies have had more significance in their dates, I would be more than willing to look at the evidence.

This doesn't mean that things can't change or that people have not looked at other possibilities, just that as of now...and we are getting down to the crunch with only 5 left...the strongest case for F1 can be made for April. Yes, Tim has said that he spent more time with the women than we have been shown...all the women. And despite the fact that he spent more time with them, this is what we are being show...lots of April and Tim...and Trisha being catty. Yes, she has a sense of humour and I don't take her as being all that bad, but we are being shown her catty comments about April being "too happy". Why? That doesn't typically bode well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:59 am

It's interesting to see how we can all watch the same show and see such different things! If we are to compare our two BachCan seasons, I think Tim's connection with April is even more obvious than Brad's connection to Bianka. I felt in the first season Brad only had eyes for Bianka from their Mexican date on. His connection with Whitney never touched on deep.

I think Trisha is the Whitney of the season. Not because of the shallow, sexy edit Whitney had, but in that Trisha obviously adores Tim, and he feels less guilty hurting her than Sachelle.

Trisha has nodded her head in agreement to almost every mean thing out of Lisa's mouth. She smiles sweetly while she's cutting down the other girls and so doesn't appear as mean. But really, she's like those catty Southern Belle's who add "Bless Her Heart" to the end of their insults and think that makes it ok.

I know the core people are the same in this new production company, but I don't feel we've had the same integrity in editing we had season one. There is so much slicing and dicing in the caps and voiceovers. Both in Mexico and Toronto the ladies seemed blindsided by RC's that were not scheduled.

I go so far as to wonder if Tim may have talked about quitting the show when things started to get complicated. Did they always plan for Tim to have a visit home half way through filming, or was that a compromise? So much has been edited out, I can't help but wonder if so much of Tim and April's interactions have not been shown because there quite simply wouldn't be a show. I am especially disappointed with the Toronto episode because there was so much manufactured drama. The "hot-rod" outside the diner was ridiculous and Nat's return made ME want to throw up in Lisa's mouth giggling

Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:26 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:It's interesting to see how we can all watch the same show and see such different things! If we are to compare our two BachCan seasons, I think Tim's connection with April is even more obvious than Brad's connection to Bianka. I felt in the first season Brad only had eyes for Bianka from their Mexican date on. His connection with Whitney never touched on deep.

I think Trisha is the Whitney of the season. Not because of the shallow, sexy edit Whitney had, but in that Trisha obviously adores Tim, and he feels less guilty hurting her than Sachelle.

Trisha has nodded her head in agreement to almost every mean thing out of Lisa's mouth. She smiles sweetly while she's cutting down the other girls and so doesn't appear as mean. But really, she's like those catty Southern Belle's who add "Bless Her Heart" to the end of their insults and think that makes it ok.

I know the core people are the same in this new production company, but I don't feel we've had the same integrity in editing we had season one. There is so much slicing and dicing in the caps and voiceovers. Both in Mexico and Toronto the ladies seemed blindsided by RC's that were not scheduled.

I go so far as to wonder if Tim may have talked about quitting the show when things started to get complicated. Did they always plan for Tim to have a visit home half way through filming, or was that a compromise? So much has been edited out, I can't help but wonder if so much of Tim and April's interactions have not been shown because there quite simply wouldn't be a show. I am especially disappointed with the Toronto episode because there was so much manufactured drama. The "hot-rod" outside the diner was ridiculous and Nat's return made ME want to throw up in Lisa's mouth giggling

rotfl

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:39 am

Sprite wrote:snipped...
1. He deliberately hid their first kiss from the camera...not even from the other women, but from the camera which is supposed to be there to capture the magic.
2. While on a group date, during a time he was with other people, he kept enough of an eye on her and read her well enough that he ran off to check up on her when he noticed she went off on her own. Not that she was a basket case in tears and bawling like Kaylynn, no, she had just wandered off on her own down the beach.
3. He picked her up and carried her into the water where they proceeded to frolic and make out when she expressed her unhappiness...to make her happy.
4. During the snorkeling with the sharks he expressed that he could imagine that this is what it would be like to be with her.
5. He took her on a 1:1 in his home town where he took her to a place that was very significant and life changing to him. He told her the most about his life and expressed his wish that she would share and open up more with him. He also introduced her to his best friend and his fiancé.

Based on this, this is his most significant relationship out there as of right now. If anyone else thinks any of the other ladies have had more significance in their dates, I would be more than willing to look at the evidence.

This doesn't mean that things can't change or that people have not looked at other possibilities, just that as of now...and we are getting down to the crunch with only 5 left...the strongest case for F1 can be made for April. Yes, Tim has said that he spent more time with the women than we have been shown...all the women. And despite the fact that he spent more time with them, this is what we are being show...lots of April and Tim...and Trisha being catty. Yes, she has a sense of humour and I don't take her as being all that bad, but we are being shown her catty comments about April being "too happy". Why? That doesn't typically bode well.

Sprite, I am loving your analysis on what is seen/observed!

Regarding the bold... you touched on something that I noticed as well regarding Trisha and April.
- As you stated, we have seen Trisha talk about April 'being too happy'.
- When April and Trisha are in a group setting with Tim, his focus is on April (as you listed already) and here is another indication of this....

We, along Trisha, know that April had a date with Tim in his HT and April got a rose. If you watch Episode 5, after the RC, you will see that Tim is looking at/speaking to April when he is talking about Tuscany, etc. 

Here is a SC of Tim, in a group of women that includes Trisha AND April and he is fixated on April (similar to his behaviour displayed on the beach group date)... during his toast/speech on Tuscany. What is interesting to note is that while the girls are looking at tim, Trisha is looking at the person Tim was looking at: April

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Look at Trisha's expression! Personally, Trisha's expression and her catty/jealous remarks regarding April being happy indicate to me that Trisha will at least understand (though not like) not being F1. Trisha knows her 'competition' is April. I don't see April understanding not being F1. She already said she is hard to get but for the right man she will be worth it in the end. April would never accept being anything other than F1, she would rather leave herself, imho, based on what I have observed.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Regarding the bold... you touched on something that I noticed as well regarding Trisha and April.
- When April and Trisha are in a group setting with Tim, his focus is on April (as you listed already) and here is another indication of this....

We, along Trisha, know that April had a date with Tim in his HT and April got a rose. If you watch Episode 5, after the RC, you will see that Tim is looking at/speaking to April when he is talking about Tuscany, etc. 

Here is a SC of Tim, in a group of women that includes Trisha AND April and he is fixated on April (similar to his behaviour displayed on the beach group date)... during his toast/speech on Tuscany. What is interesting to note is that while the girls are looking at tim, Trisha is looking at the person Tim was looking at: April

Look at Trisha's expression! Personally, Trisha's expression and her catty/jealous remarks regarding April being happy indicate to me that Trisha will at least understand (though not like) not being F1. Trisha knows her 'competition' is April. I don't see April understanding not being F1. She already said she is hard to get but for the right man she will be worth it in the end. April would never accept being anything other than F1, she would rather leave herself, imho, based on what I have observed.
It's easy to take a snippet of time like that and I a working on one too. He looked directly at Trish at a time during that rc too.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:19 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

It's easy to take a snippet of time like that and I a working on one too.  He looked directly at Trish at a time during that rc too.

ITA Auntie Love, there is just no way Tim could look at Trish when she is the closest to him in that RC toast. I just posted a invite to re-watch Trish's hug at the RC with Tim....he lifts her up and really hugs her and then leaves his hands on her waist and look into her eyes for a few seconds. Episode 5 at wonderland Trish was the only one that was shown hugging a welcome and he lifts her up again then and no other women's hello was shown....the very end with Kaylynn. Also, during the wonderland date if I could do SC's just like these you see Tim look at Trish several times during the uncomfortable moment. You also can see that Tim has his hand on top of Trish's as they begin to go up the rollercoaster. I wish I was good at doing these because I could do the same moment of times for anyone of these girls. Haha I like thinking there is a possible different outcome then April because then I am not interested in this show if it is that easy. Hugesmile

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Snipped SC of Trisha looking at April...
Look at Trisha's expression! Personally, Trisha's expression and her catty/jealous remarks regarding April being happy indicate to me that Trisha will at least understand (though not like) not being F1. Trisha knows her 'competition' is April. I don't see April understanding not being F1. She already said she is hard to get but for the right man she will be worth it in the end. April would never accept being anything other than F1, she would rather leave herself, imho, based on what I have observed.

Aunties Love and 4Health...

I think the point of my post was overlooked or probably more likely, knowing me and how verbose I get, really confusing. Haha. My apologies. I will try not to confuse you more... *fingers crossed* haha

We already have evidence as you have both stated of how Tim focuses on Trisha and and how he focuses on April when he is with them in other group settings or even alone. That is not what the focus of my post was about (though certainly it plays into it)...

I posted in response to Sprite's claim concerning how Trisha reacts to April and what happens when April + Trisha are together with Tim (so far, April seems unconcerned about Trisha).
-  I noticed that Trisha was not pleased with Tim looking at April during his speech. He definitely did look at Trisha and others, and even, as you stated 4Health, it is difficult to look at someone next to you and easier to look at someone opposite from you as April was from Tim post-RC toast. Everything that went on in the Wonderland date has nothing to do with April. She wasn't there.
- Trisha seems pi55ed/cheesed that April is "happy" and as Sprite said, this comes off as a bit catty

Regarding Trisha and Tim's behavior with/without April present. There is definitely something there between Trisha and Tim, but what that is remains to be seen, imo. Her personality is what makes her jump into his arms when the girls go to Wonderland and he holds her close, etc (same thing he does during the RC with Trisha). But this means nothing, imo, since Tim has shown us he has no problem displaying physical affection/attention (Dom left and look at Tim and Dom's kiss on the beach. Hot, but led to nothing)... If anything, Tim mirrors the behaviour of the girls... Kaylynn super physical and he is too, April more reserved physically, and Tim is too. It says more about the girls than his interest in them the way he is physically.

I posted this in media thread but it is part of why I am examining Trisha's behavior (she seems upset with anyone that Tim pays more attention to... Kaylynn on Wonderland date, anyone? and yet Tim displays behaviour that will upset her...)

What I notice is what Tim has done regarding Trisha. As much as one can say he has focused on her, which is true, one can counterbalance that with some very unfocused behaviour as well:
- On Ep5 Wonderland date, Tim makes out with Kaylynn right in front of Trisha (He does give her the first rose to make up for it I am sure, but April already had one, so technically she gets the 2nd rose for Ep5 RC)
- On Ep 4 2-on-1 Date, Trisha asks Tim whom he wished he had along with him (the show) and Tim tells her his best guy friends. The very next date he goes to his HT and he takes April, not Trisha, to meet his best guy friend... dun, dun, dun... haha
- On Ep 3 Tim goes to find April who wandered off on her own on the beach and Trisha doesn't seem too chuffed about it
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Aunties Love and 4Health...

I think the point of my post was overlooked or probably more likely, knowing me and how verbose I get, really confusing. Haha. My apologies. I will try not to confuse you more... *fingers crossed* haha No worries, if what I posted seemed like I misunderstood I didn't....I just commented differently

We already have evidence as you have both stated of how Tim focuses on Trisha and and how he focuses on April when he is with them in other group settings or even alone. That is not what the focus of my post was about (though certainly it plays into it)...

I posted in response to Sprite's claim concerning how Trisha reacts to April and what happens when April + Trisha are together with Tim (so far, April seems unconcerned about Trisha). In episode 2 Photoshot in VO April is concern about other girls and the beach date April leaves the crowd because of other girls so April.  April has been shown several times with reaction to Nat, Lisa etc.   Also, April in a PI during last episode 4 rose ceremony was the only one shown saying "I don't want Lisa to get a rose" and also April has mentioned more then once her feelings about Lisa.   So both girls have been shown a different side to them.  As for Trisha that was the first time Trisha said a thing about being so happy....but you don't know if she was talking about someone else and it was edited in there at the time April received the date card, we will never know.   So I guess you can ask Why did the editors feel the need to edit Trisha's reaction to April's date.   We haven't had a reaction to Trisha receiving a date yet.  So I find it odd that we make those comments about Trisha when April isn't sweet and innocent of the same thing
-  I noticed that Trisha was not pleased with Tim looking at April during his speech. That is your assumption.  I see it differently, I see Trisha being light hearted and a very happy, live life type of girlHe definitely did look at Trisha and others, and even, as you stated 4Health, it is difficult to look at someone next to you and easier to look at someone opposite from you as April was from Tim post-RC toast.  Everything that went on in the Wonderland date has nothing to do with April. She wasn't there. My comments about the Wonderland date had nothing to do with April but everything to do about Tim
- Trisha seems pi55ed/cheesed that April is "happy" and as Sprite said, this comes off as a bit catty already made my response to this one.....I don't think there is one girl innocent of this.....I think if it wasn't edited during April's 1:1 card and towards someone else like Lisa we wouldn't be talking about it

Regarding Trisha and Tim's behavior without April present, there is definitely something there but what remains to be seen, imo. Her personality is what makes her jump into his arms when the girls go to Wonderland and he holds her close, etc. You missed my whole point.  The Wonderland welcome question was why would the editors only show Trisha's?  My main point was the RC hug and it was once again the only one shown, didn't matter that April had a rose, but that Trisha was the only hug not editedBut this means nothing, imo, since Tim has shown us he has no problem displaying physical affection/attention (Dom left and look at Tim and Dom's kiss on the beach. Hot, but led to nothing)...

I posted this in media thread but it is part of why I am examining Trisha's behavior (she seems upset with anyone that Tim pays more attention to... Kaylynn on Wonderland date, anyone? and yet Tim displays behaviour that will upset her...) You never hear Trisha say a thing at that date except "I find that kind of disrespectful"   You do see reaction shots and her being quiet, who wouldn't feel that way.  

What I notice is what Tim has done regarding Trisha. As much as one can say he has focused on her, which is true, one can counterbalance that with some very unfocused behaviour as well:
- On Ep5 Wonderland date, Tim makes out with Kaylynn right in front of Trisha (He does give her the first rose to make up for it I am sure, so now Tim is giving out pitty roses huhbut April already had one, so technically she gets the 2nd rose for Ep5 RC) If I was making a chart Trisha would get the first rose at a RC...go check out ATR chart    The very next date he goes to his HT and he takes April, not Trisha, to meet his best guy friend... dun, dun, dun... haha  I never commented on this, I just don't think that was a big deal as much as everyone else here.  But, I will be okay if I am wrong
- On Ep 3 Tim goes to find April who wandered off on her own on the beach and Trisha doesn't seem too chuffed about itApril didn't go wander off, she went off to collect her thoughts, she ran because she didn't like the dynamics of the day and she stated in a VO "know it is a freaking 12 on 1 date" ....plus Trisha was upset that day and stated that "this isn't how I want to spend my day" and you see her crying and hugging Nat, plus talking with Lisa on a beach chair

AllAboutLove, oh I didn't misunderstand your post at all.  We just see things different that is all.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill