SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:13 am

I was glad to see team dent helping others. That was a difficult leg with those compasses.  I hate the twinkle the editing crew give them on their teeth. Chee zee. 
I was amazed at Bethany's athletic prowess. Amazed. I guess that's why the show is amazing!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:08 pm

I didn't like the dentists attitude in their PIs, atem. I'm giving them a shot because of helping the other teams but they're still not my favorite.

I love the surfer team. Bethany's incredible. I also like the firefighters. That's it so far but I really don't have any teams I really dislike yet now that the realtors are gone.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:51 am

If you guys haven't seen Soul Surfer which is the movie version of Bethany's life/shark attack/recovery it's worth a watch. It's hard to find movies that are appropriate for my daughter's age and that I will like. We both enjoyed it and followed her story. There's a documentary and a bunch of youtube videos about her too. While we were watching TAR last week, I said, "I bet her parents were worried about her finding such a good guy." and she said, "No! why? She's famous for being amazing!" She's right. My bad. Her story's worth watching if you haven't seen much on it. I'll look through the youtube videos tomorrow and post one.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:42 am

I'm cheering for Bethany and her hubby too!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:18 pm

Bethany is such an awesome contestant!

Phil Keoghan ‏@PhilKeoghan 1m1 minute ago
.@BethanyHamilton knows how to focus on what you do have and can do not what you don’t have and can’t do @NoOppWasted

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:22 pm

Such a huge difference between how she views her "handicap"(I hesitate and hate using this term) vs Sarah Heron!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Such a huge difference between how she views her "handicap"(I hesitate and hate using this term) vs Sarah Heron!

I was thinking the very same thing. Also, during a get together with a bunch of girls last Friday the topic came up. Some felt sorry for her, then others like me, Hugesmile didn't feel so sorry. What a discussion that was!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:34 pm

I am a very physically uncoordinated person, so I have great respect for Bethany's ability to adapt/adjust since her accident.  She is a natural athlete.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:41 pm

I wouldn't last half of the first epi! laugh out loud

The Dentists are going to Dubai, 1st place. What a fantastic trip that would be!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:23 pm

Bethany's mom on Adam...

Bethany and Adam's wedding video...

GA.. she answers that question about feeling sorry for her in this video..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:46 pm

Bethany wins Pipeline Women's Pro 2014 Her part starts at .42

documentary trailer...

Interview when the movie came out..
"It's been amazing to encourage people in their lives and I think that's worth more than an arm."

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:14 pm

grace, thanks for posting all these. What an wonderful inspiring young lady. She is simply full of life regardless of the attack.

Phil Keoghan's tweet above says it all. I remember exactly when this happened. I was going through some challenging times, and this made me realize, someone else always has a worse issue to deal with. I followed her story for quite some time, as did many others.

She is truly an inspiration to those who face adversity. She speaks so logical about everything. Her mom saying God took an arm but gave her two more by meeting her hubby was very emotional. So sweet!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+7
tigertiz
albean99
Sprite
SLA44
atem