SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:04 pm

albean99 wrote:I went in thinking it was a dumb premise and ended up liking it & most of the blind date couples. Can't believe some of them didn't give up earlier and try the Sake challenge. I think they all thought it would be hard but dancing 25 times or more was crazy.
I was surprised by that too. If that couple eliminated had only done that one, they probably wouldn't have been last! 

Wonder if any of the bd couples stayed together. I like that a guy or two helped out their partner in that first challenge.

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:24 pm

I too thought this was going to be silly and why ruin a good thing. It was actually very good.

That dance was insane. I'd be there till doomsday trying to get it right.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:47 am

I enjoyed the first episode so much. I'm already rooting for the lawyer blind date couple Smiley
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:09 am

There was another episode tonight. Anyone else watch? It seemed like it was going too fast. My dh & I were trying to decide if we could do the Olympic Oval challenge. I'd be the weak link but think we could do it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:43 am

There was bean??? Geesh. I need to learn to check the TV guide to see what's on BEFORE I check what hockey games are on! I'm sorry I missed it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:09 am

GA, they had the premiere Wednesday and have the episodes on Friday's, I almost missed it too! I don't think they've done it this way before. 

Looks like we have a few strong blind date teams, funny that the first 2 teams in at the mat are in it more for the money! 

My dh and I would have done the other challenge albean.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:45 am

Thanks Lost. I was so surprised it was on Wednesday, now that explains it. I only knew because of the posts here. I didn't check out any epi details at the time.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:35 pm

We season pass it so don't have to worry, GA. 

My dh used to play hockey when he was younger, Lost. I can skate so we probably would have done it although noodles were much better than a lot of the food challenges they've had.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:50 pm

Those noodles are good.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:25 pm

What was the noodle challenge?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:13 pm

They had to have their partner feed them this huge bowl of japanese noodles, which are yummy imo. Easy challenge.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:23 pm

I would have been the one to eat the noodles! laugh out loud

Since everyone knows I hate winter, I'm a Canadian that doesn't skate. Tried it a few times and never had the desire to do it again. But I would have loved to see the Olympic Oval challenge.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+7
tigertiz
albean99
Sprite
SLA44
atem