SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by just2relax Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:16 am

I want a Bethany and Adam win! Not only is she inspirational, their relationship is a joy to watch.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:44 am

Bethany--no words, beyond even inspirational. Their relationship is a joy to watch. They bring out the best in each other.
If they don't win, I would would like to see team sparkle or better yet, anyone but the wrestlers.
The editors didn't have to work bringing out the nasty in that team.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:19 am

I love Bethany and Adam too!  They are so positive and so mellow. I dont think I've ever seen a couple on the Amazing Race as even tempered as they are - despite the exhaustion and stress.  It's quite Amazing.

I really like Amy and Maya , though I dont think they are as strong a team as the surfers or dentists. Jim is too arrogant for me to be able to root for the dentists.  I'm in awe of their strength, and compatibility.  I just would rather that the candy girls or surfers win.  

The wrestlers need to go down in flames. I'd love it if they are eliminated due to their own "fault" , perhaps because of not reading a clue properly.   Though at this point, I'd happily take a horrible- taxi -ride- causing elimination.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:32 am

I can't believe it is the finale next week! Definitely hoping for a Adam/Bethany win. They are the only likable team, other than the candy scientists, but they probably have a better chance at winning laugh out loud

Cool twist, having four teams in the finale instead of three. Like y'all, hoping that the wrestlers and dentists are misdirected or get a horrible taxi driver haha
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:16 pm

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Bethany & Adam but have this feeling it's going to be the dentists. Hoping it's not the wrestlers. Maybe the dark horse, Amy/Maya, will win.   question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:34 am

So surprised by the Amy/Maya win! But still very happy for them Smiley

Just happy the dentists didn't win :P

Kinda sad Adam/Bethany didn't win, but they did so well and should be so proud of themselves
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:05 am

chrissy1295 wrote:So surprised by the Amy/Maya win! But still very happy for them Smiley

Just happy the dentists didn't win :P

Kinda sad Adam/Bethany didn't win, but they did so well and should be so proud of themselves

How was that for a giant turnaround? Last in the previous episode. If not for the new format this season, they would not even have made it to the final episode and would have been gone last week.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:16 pm

It was too bad about the surfers but Bethany did herself proud. I really thought they'd be at a disadvantage going into the season but she did so well with everything thrown at her.  yes

I was happy it was Amy & Maya over the others. I feel the female teams have it harder with some of the physical tasks and Amy was hurt but they lucked in by not being elimated and took it from there.

Last edited by albean99 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:21 pm

Ditto Bean, if not the surfers, the candy girls did themselves proud.
I agree about the female teams often being at a physical disadvantage, but it looks like 3 females teams have now gotten first place!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:28 pm

I was hoping Bethany and Adam would win but I'm glad that Amy & Maya won over the Dentist's.  It was a good season and I was amazed at the things that Bethany conquered with only one arm.  She is an amazing and inspiring young woman with a wonderful man at her side. :yes:

Last edited by SLA44 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:56 am

Is it often that the whole race memory task is a road block? I've always remembered it being a task that both teammates work at. I have missed quite a few seasons however, so I don't know. It just seems more fair to be a task where they work together.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:54 am

Yes, the race memory tasks are roadblocks. I always feel bad because it's up to one teammate to get it done. I'm happy for Amy and Maya. They worked hard and they won!

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - Season 25 - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+7
tigertiz
albean99
Sprite
SLA44
atem