SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 66 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by chinita Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:34 pm

JPG tweeted a lyric in Spanish.  I googled it and found the lylics very intersting.  Here's the translation:

When I don’t call her
She always complains
We argue and fight
But when I come home at night
I tease her and we’re good
We keep doing it but because we love each other
It would a pity
If I don’t have you in my life, my honey
It doesn’t matter if you are far away
I always feel you are present
And I’m frequently thinking of you
when I’m on the street
Solving the problems
for our future
I don’t know why you are jealous
I’m not a Saint
but neither I’m doing something wrong
When I'm not with u
It's because I’m with my friends
We are opposite poles
That’s why we like each other
What can we do?
We fell in love like this
And we keep going
Ah ah ah, ah ah ah
We fight, we reconcile
we keep doing it, because we love each other
Ay let’s go
Ah ah ah, ah ah ah
It’ll be a pity
If I don’t have you in my life, my life
Every day I have to see her
So we fight first, my woman
Mami, don’t be too jelaous
Because I’m always moved by your tears
Honey, honey calm down
I didn’t kiss anyone on the street
I only have eyes for you
Relax, Don’t worry
we keep it going

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 66 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:57 pm

So puzzling....

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:17 pm

soccerm3m wrote:So puzzling....

Yes I agree with that :
First her mother likes Juan's tweet about Nikki's birthday that Juan posted
Second Nikki is now following one of Juan's friends
Third they post Instagram pics at the same time
Fourth Juan post a song that sounds like they are together

It is driving me crazy lolpanda
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:23 pm

Is that original with him or did someone else write it?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:28 pm

whit90 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:So puzzling....

Yes I agree with that :
First her mother likes Juan's tweet about Nikki's birthday that Juan posted
Second Nikki is now following one of Juan's friends
Third they post Instagram pics at the same time
Fourth Juan post a song that sounds like they are together

It is driving me crazy  lolpanda

I did not realize her mom liked his bday message. I missed that one.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:36 pm

I can see how that song sounds like their journey. I think things were probably great when they were together. It is the time in between that was hard to handle for Nikki. I think, if they were to get back together and make it work, one of them has to relocate. I do not think it would work otherwise. I think the only option would be for Nikki to go to Miami. I guess JP could relocate to KC and commute temporarily but not sure KC is best location in supporting Zlatin music industry.

Driving me nuts too.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:22 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I can see how that song sounds like their journey.  I think things were probably great when they were together.  It is the time in between that was hard to handle for Nikki.  I think, if they were to get back together and make it work, one of them has to relocate.  I do not think it would work otherwise.  I think the only option would be for Nikki to go to Miami.  I guess JP could relocate to KC and commute temporarily but not sure KC is best location in supporting Zlatin music industry.

Driving me nuts too.

Yes it fits them perfectly I agree I think it was hard on them when they were apart but great when they were together. There pics. do not lie you can not fake that.

Someone on here said that they were surprised when Nikki's mom liked Juan's message to Nikki on her birthday.

Do we know for sure if Nikki moved in with her friend ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:34 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Nikki's mom liked JP IG bday message.  

Silly you ....... :WAVEY:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:35 pm

Her friend locked her IG account so do not know. It was locked for a long time and then she had it unblocked for a short while and that is where I saw that comment about living together. It did not say where just in November. I thought that friend had a long term boyfriend but don't know if they are still together or not.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:04 pm

whit90 wrote:

Oh my gosh....I did not remember that at all. I must have seen it because I would not have posted it. I am losing it. Smiley

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:06 pm

Does anyone remember the date when filming of JP's season ended. I know it was November but not sure of date.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:09 pm

soccerm3m wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Oh my gosh....I did not remember that at all.  I must have seen it because I would not have posted it.  I am losing it. Smiley

That is alright I just thought it was you that posted it . I knew I had seen it somewhere there was another post by another poster that said the exact same thing. See what this couple has done to us no idea

I guess that pic. of Nikki's cat and her friends dog was to show us that she had moved in.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers