SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers* Empty The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:53 am

Episode 3 starts here!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:15 pm

I just saw a preview for tonight on Citytv and it's the same as the one we got at the end of last weeks episode.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by rufaro96 Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:13 pm

Watching it live from uk

rufaro96

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:21 pm

^^^ Like, right now?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rufaro96 Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:26 pm

No not right now but I watched it live last week the same time it aired in canada on the website but it was like 1:00am in England when I watched it live so planning on doing the same thing

rufaro96

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:27 pm

rufaro96 wrote:Watching it live from uk

You are watching episode 3? and what site are you using to watch?
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:28 pm

rufaro96 wrote:No not right now but I watched it live last week the same time it aired in canada on the website but it was like 1:00am in England when I watched it live so planning on doing the same thing

Oh that's great!!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:26 pm

rufaro96 wrote:No not right now but I watched it live last week the same time it aired in canada on the website but it was like 1:00am in England when I watched it live so planning on doing the same thing

I will watch live from Ireland Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:53 pm

sophienette wrote:

how? on the bach canada site? did you have hola unblocker? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:55 pm

5 minutes to showtime!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:59 pm

grace8136 wrote:
sophienette wrote:

how? on the bach canada site? did you have hola unblocker? TIA

no it just works

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:59 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+12
Aunties_Love
jojo47
sbolduc
tigertiz
officeRules