SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:29 am

northernviewer wrote:I'm not sure of what to make of Tim cancelling the volleyball date.  Did he do it because he felt bad for Kaylynn that production hadn't given her a date so he included them all?  did he realize he couldn't give the special date time to April again and he didn't really want to spend time with anybody else?  Was it a way to bring about an excuse to be able to get rid of 4 instead of 2?  

When and where does April get her own 1.1 date?  I'm curious as to why she wasn't scheduled one as of yet.. or was he saving a special location that he knew was coming up just for her? hmmmm

April has her 1:1 date in Toronto, which happens to be where Tim lives.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:28 pm

jojo47 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I'm not sure of what to make of Tim cancelling the volleyball date.  Did he do it because he felt bad for Kaylynn that production hadn't given her a date so he included them all?  did he realize he couldn't give the special date time to April again and he didn't really want to spend time with anybody else?  Was it a way to bring about an excuse to be able to get rid of 4 instead of 2?  

When and where does April get her own 1.1 date?  I'm curious as to why she wasn't scheduled one as of yet.. or was he saving a special location that he knew was coming up just for her? hmmmm

it's also where April lives. maybe he just wanted to see what it would be like in life to be with her? Her first 1/1 didn't happen for a few weeks....wonder why when he so obviously attracted to her???

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:41 pm

northernviewer wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

it's also where April lives.  maybe he just wanted to see what it would be like in life to be with her?  Her first 1/1 didn't happen for a few weeks....wonder why when he so obviously attracted to her???

Tim is clearly weeding out girls for the first few epis. Maybe he knew he was absolutely keeping April so he needed to spend time with the others to decide who to keep vs. sending home.

The women can surely see Tim's interest in April. Maybe they'll all want to go home if they don't at least have the perception that Tim wants to spend time with someone else besides her. So production has Tim select others to go on 1:1's before April??

Just guesses...
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:55 pm

jojo47 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

it's also where April lives.  maybe he just wanted to see what it would be like in life to be with her?  Her first 1/1 didn't happen for a few weeks....wonder why when he so obviously attracted to her???

Tim is clearly weeding out girls for the first few epis. Maybe he knew he was absolutely keeping April so he needed to spend time with the others to decide who to keep vs. sending home.

The women can surely see Tim's interest in April. Maybe they'll all want to go home if they don't at least have the perception that Tim wants to spend time with someone else besides her. So production has Tim select others to go on 1:1's before April??

Just guesses...

makes sense. He's always beside her in group settings and he blushes and grins when around her. There's also been PI's from other girls that talk about them flirting with each other... so it has to be noticeable to others. Flirting is the most telltale sign of attraction, and also why April is feeling so insecure. She probably senses the attraction but for him to cancel the group date of 6 and now she was one of 12... that had to sting and make her feel like he found the other girls more attractive. Trish felt the same way too. That had to be a blow to the egos of the 6 volleyball players :yes:

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:47 pm

I am not feeling it with many of these girls that are left. My favorites are Lisa and Sachelle. I think Lisa is not bitchy at all, I really like her and think she is gorgeous. Sachelle is sweet and very pretty. The first night I found April Brockman stunning, but I thought she didn't look attractive at all in this episode. And I have no feelings for her one way or another. Dominique is so pretty but we didn't even hear from her. Trisha does nothing for me. Her looks remind me of a much less pretty Ashlee. And Kaylynn…ugh. And she looks so much like Parvati from Survivor. I never found Parvati pretty and I don't find Kaylynn pretty. Rileigh is just a matter of time girl. And Natalie gets on my nerves.

I thought it was terrible he cancelled the volleyball date.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:13 pm

I was confused about the volleyball cancellation because we have pics that were tweeted during filming of them playing volleyball.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:36 pm

Too bad the show didn't mess up and put the episode 4 vid diaries up! LOL

So, is it Toronto before Italy or after?

In Italy does Lisa get a 2nd 1 on 1 date and Sachelle gets her very 1st 1 on 1 after that Lisa date as after that date something explodes between the women and her?

Seems to me that after Jennifer leaves, there goes Lisa's biggest support and she lashes out.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:44 pm

Too funny! April is the Rachel Ray of liquor!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:48 pm

atem wrote:Too bad the show didn't mess up and put the episode 4 vid diaries up!  LOL

So, is it Toronto before Italy or after?

In Italy does Lisa get a 2nd 1 on 1 date and Sachelle gets her very 1st 1 on 1 after that Lisa date as after that date something explodes between the women and her?  

Seems to me that after Jennifer leaves, there goes Lisa's biggest support and she lashes out.  

laugh out loud I wonder if we helped them out on that little error!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rufaro96 Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:17 pm

jojo47 wrote:

Is there SC for their date in Toronto because I thought they had a 1:1 in italy

rufaro96

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:54 pm

I don't really see a pic of April in either Italy or Toronto. I still could have sworn the lady on the motorcycle is Lisa.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:09 pm

atem wrote:I don't really see a pic of April in either Italy or Toronto.  I still could have sworn the lady on the motorcycle is Lisa.  

This is definitely April in Toronto.  She's got a vest on over her jacket when on the motorbike, but it's off when they're on the boardwalk.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+12
Aunties_Love
jojo47
sbolduc
tigertiz
officeRules