SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:03 am

officeRules wrote:That was fun to watch...

Man, he bolted towards April as soon as she broke away from the group.  Tim also said that he was "in the moment" and lost himself with her when they were playing in the ocean.  He is totally chasing her.

LoL how many times girls are saying, "friggin'."  I find it so funny...
Do Canadians say Friggen' more than others?  I never even noticed.

Yes! or frig  laugh out loud This is why I so enjoy Bach Canada. It's so Canadian! I love this friggen show! laugh out loud

ETA: yes tiger freaking and fricken too!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by tigertiz Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:26 am

That leaves us with April. We all know to watch who the lead chases and clearly, in this case, he is figuratively and literally running after her. I know it seems too obvious and we have that SC of her saying she wants to leave, but I think that is the red herring to throw us off. As it stands now and unless I see a lot more from someone else, I can't imagine anyone but her being F1.
I feel she is absolutely F1 and has been from the first night.

Tim saying he didnt know his F1 early on is probably just out of respect to the other women (and also is a bit of "covering his ass" for leading them on.) He's been gaga for April since she stepped foot out of that limo. He said "Dont go yet" - when he first laid eyes on her but he had 24 other beautiful women to meet and hang out with. Last night he showed how he always has one eye on her. She had him at "hello." And the fact that they could pass for siblings makes me crack up. I know so many couples like that.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:28 am

I'm wondering if April living closer could help tip the scales for her?? April is from wasaga beach but works for Toronto loft real estate firm so if he's in Milton area that's real close!!
At the meet and greet, every time someone said she was from W. Canada, I saw him almost frown.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:55 am

tigertiz wrote:
That leaves us with April. We all know to watch who the lead chases and clearly, in this case, he is figuratively and literally running after her. I know it seems too obvious and we have that SC of her saying she wants to leave, but I think that is the red herring to throw us off. As it stands now and unless I see a lot more from someone else, I can't imagine anyone but her being F1.

Tim saying he didnt know his F1 early on is probably just out of respect to the other women (and also is a bit of "covering his ass" for leading them on.) He's been gaga for April since she stepped foot out of that limo. He said "Dont go yet" - when he first laid eyes on her but he had 24 other beautiful women to meet and hang out with.   Last night he showed how he always has one eye on her.  She had him at "hello."  And the fact that they could pass for siblings makes me crack up.   I know so many couples like that.

I agree, tiger, I don't see anyone else but April as F1 at this point. He's totally preoccupied with April & makes the effort to spend extra time with her. I think he likes Lisa's spunk & adventurous side, but I don't see much romantically between these two. I also think he really appreciates & admires Sachelle, but not sure it'll go further than that. I'd describe the dinner portion of their group date as tender. I can definitely see Tim not wanting to hurt her.

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:14 pm

jojo47 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

Tim saying he didnt know his F1 early on is probably just out of respect to the other women (and also is a bit of "covering his ass" for leading them on.) He's been gaga for April since she stepped foot out of that limo. He said "Dont go yet" - when he first laid eyes on her but he had 24 other beautiful women to meet and hang out with.   Last night he showed how he always has one eye on her.  She had him at "hello."  And the fact that they could pass for siblings makes me crack up.   I know so many couples like that.

I agree, tiger, I don't see anyone else but April as F1 at this point. He's totally preoccupied with April & makes the effort to spend extra time with her. I think he likes Lisa's spunk & adventurous side, but I don't see much romantically between these two. I also think he really appreciates & admires Sachelle, but not sure it'll go further than that. I'd describe the dinner portion of their group date as tender. I can definitely see Tim not wanting to hurt her.

I agree with this. Personally, I'm liking Sachelle the most right now. She came off great last night; humble, geniune, classy, intelligent, mature and prettier than the prior 2 episodes to me. I like April too. She's very sweet, but so far she isn't an intellectual match or as mature acting as Sachelle. Maybe the chemistry won't be there, but he sure seemed to like the kiss last night. I'll try and figure out another explanations for the SCs that appear to be her exit. I didn't see that much of a connection with Lisa. If Sachelle tells him in Italy that she's causing trouble, I think Tim will believe Sachelle and let Lisa go at that RC.

Trisha was a mess last night. Didn't care for all her complaining or her shaking her a$$ cheer in his face. She's not rising above a pageant girl stereotype for me yet but maybe the Bahamas will be better.

Last edited by grace8136 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:54 pm

jojo47 wrote:There are these two SC's where Sachelle is crying and it could be where she's going home. We haven't been able to identify where this is, but she's in SC's up until Italy for sure & there's a potential HTD cap, but that hasn't been ID'd conclusive either.

I was wondering if this could be on Sachelle's HTD and she's getting emotional when she has to say good bye to him.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:15 pm

atem wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
atem wrote:Even this episode has me thinking Sachelle is F1.

I must admit I have only seen the first episode and previews and have not been following sleuthing closely BUT my gut feeling was that Sachelle was F1, not that my gut is usually right in terms of these shows  giggling

Just based on these boards, blogs, Twitter April seems to be the one that everyone thinks is F1 seems a little obvious for me....

It seems Tim is chasing April early on.  I heard him on a radio interview a couple weeks back I got more the impression that he did not know his "one" was the one really early on......again I have not watched episodes 2 or 3 so you should probably not listen to me haha

The reason why I mention Sachelle is due to her being singled out in the very first blog he did.  Seems like he's reassuring her through the blogs, because of the whole April & soon to be Lisa make outs.

Sachelle is the only one that has conversations that are showing a building relationship. The others, not so much.  Again, Trish's conversation with Tim was totally cut & April Brockman hasn't had a 1 on 1, so why focus on their building relationship so much and not other two?

Oh, and I agree that the F3 are Sachelle, Trisha and April.   I still think it's Lisa at F4.

In this episode Trisha seemed very immature.  

I just really like Sachelle so much and I could easily guess her as F1 with the scenes we've had between them so far. She's my favorite right now and I do like them together - he's so sweet to her. Also, would not be surprised if it's April in the end. Right now I'd guess one of those 2 definitely.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:41 pm

richmondrose wrote:
jojo47 wrote:There are these two SC's where Sachelle is crying and it could be where she's going home. We haven't been able to identify where this is, but she's in SC's up until Italy for sure & there's a potential HTD cap, but that hasn't been ID'd conclusive either.

I was wondering if this could be on Sachelle's HTD and she's getting emotional when she has to say good bye to him.

That or she's feeling sad for another reason. We don't have many caps from Moorea.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:09 pm

Tim appears to be in a gray suit with a black shirt underneath that has a collar. I'm not saying it's Tim definitely sending her home, but I don't think it would be from her hometown visit. It could just be from her upset at a RC like Kaylynn was last week, but obviously no where near as crazy or hysterical. No contestant can top Kaylynn.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:08 pm

Kaylynn's crying drama is more of a cray cray attention getter IMO... but April being upset, and even Trisha, is a little different. April knows the formula of the show, and how the Bach would be dating other girls, but it's become personal for her now. She actually cares about him and is embarrassed about showing so much emotion. Her actions just seemed real to me. I've noticed that in most of her PI's, she always talks about Tim. I'm sure the other girls do at times too, but the edit is all about how much April cares for him so when we do see the scene where she wants to go home, I think it will be about how much she's afraid to fall more for him and just be hurt more if he lets her go. I'm seeing a very mutual attraction at this point.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:01 am

northernviewer wrote:Kaylynn's crying drama is more of a cray cray attention getter IMO... but April being upset, and even Trisha, is a little different.  April knows the formula of the show, and how the Bach would be dating other girls, but it's become personal for her now.  She actually cares about him and is embarrassed about showing so much emotion.  Her actions just seemed real to me.  I've noticed that in most of her PI's, she always talks about Tim.  I'm sure the other girls do at times too, but the edit is all about how much April cares for him so when we do see the scene where she wants to go home, I think it will be about how much she's afraid to fall more for him and just be hurt more if he lets her go.  I'm seeing a very mutual attraction at this point.

This is my take on it as well. She said in her opening montage that she doesn't open up easily and that the guy will have to work to get her. Well, Tim is certainly working to get her attention, but as much as she is aware of how things work, I don't think she was aware of how the Bachelor bubble works to bring out emotions so quickly. It seems as if she is taken aback at how emotionally invested she is getting...so quickly...with a man who is dating a bunch of other women that she is living with and becoming friends with. Her instincts are self preservation and I think that is what that whole "I want to go home" is about.

I am really looking forward to how this all works out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:59 am

I'm not sure of what to make of Tim cancelling the volleyball date. Did he do it because he felt bad for Kaylynn that production hadn't given her a date so he included them all? did he realize he couldn't give the special date time to April again and he didn't really want to spend time with anybody else? Was it a way to bring about an excuse to be able to get rid of 4 instead of 2?

When and where does April get her own 1.1 date? I'm curious as to why she wasn't scheduled one as of yet.. or was he saving a special location that he knew was coming up just for her? hmmmm

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Oct 2 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+12
Aunties_Love
jojo47
sbolduc
tigertiz
officeRules