SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:21 pm

I just sent another round of tweets out and Elan favored me tweet. Maybe time for another round of tweets.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion

Post by timfan Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:44 pm

Are you sending tweets to the abc executives also because I think they are the ones who give the go ahead for a tv wedding producers can encourage the network but ultimately it is probably the top person at the network
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:28 pm

Who is that person from ABC and what is their twitter name?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:41 pm

I honestly do not know I do not even know if they have twitter I just mentioned it because I think any type of expense has to be approved by the ceo of the network who I do not know maybe somebody else knows I just wanted to make a suggestion
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Westie Mom Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:44 pm

Linds911 wrote:So unless Andi & Josh have another event in Manhattan Beach, why else would they be going back next week? Wedding location perhaps? Hugesmile Let the sleuthing begin.

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog
@monjevi @AndiDorfman how far are you from Manhattan Beach?

@monjevi @AndiDorfman red eye out in a few hours sad ... Back again next week tho!

OK, I'll bite as I think you're definitely on to something...

Knowing less than nothing about Metro LA, I've learned that Manhattan Beach is just north of Redondo Beach and Palos Verdes. A quick Google search showed that there are some GORGEOUS resort facilities there, many with spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean.

To further satisfy my curiosity (and since my BAD case of CRS kept me remembering any of them aside from Sean and Catherine's recent festivities), I researched the sites of the previous 4 weddings that have aired. ALL were in Southern California...

Trista and Ryan at The Lodge Resort in Rancho Mirage/Palm Springs, CA

Jason and Molly at the Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA - quite interestingly near the Manhattan Beach area!

Ashley and JP at the Langham Huntington Hotel in Pasadena, CA

And of course, Sean and Catherine at the Four Seasons Biltmore Resort in Santa Barbara, CA.

From all of this information I can only conclude that if JODI are flying right back out to California next week, and with the specific mention of Manhattan Beach in Josh's tweet, I think we have our first hard clue that we may very well be getting our televised wedding next year...YIPPEE and fingers crossed TIGHTLY!! Now to see if my conclusion pans out...

In the meantime, until we get another hard clue I think Laura's all out, no-holds-barred Twitter assault from all of us for a televisesd wedding should continue until TPTB scream "Uncle already, we surrender and will obey" giggling

Fingers (and paws) crossed here in Atlanta!!

Westie Mom

Westie Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:51 pm

Trista and Ryan--didn't they get married at Atlantis Resort in Bahamas?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:56 pm

I took that tweet about Manhattan Beach as being from someone who was in MB and knew they were in the LA area hoping to see them. MB is just south of LAX, so if they'd had enough time before their flight it's someone they could have easily seen.

Unless properties have been razed in MB in the last 25 years to make way for a resort, there are no beachfront resorts in MB- the real estate is very pricey. It is a "ghetto" for recent college grads, though- so I can absolutely imagine that one or the other of them know someone who lives there.

I'm not trying to put a damper on the wedding planning which I am greatly in favor of.... I'm just saying their wedding won't be in Manhattan Beach.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:57 pm

^Nope. The pink extravaganza was a southern California special complete with paparazzi helicopters.

I think Josh just meant they would be back in Cali next week. I don't want to be a downer but I don't think it is wedding related, most likely just another appearance of some kind.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 9 87b72b10 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 9 86669110 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:05 pm

Westie Mom wrote:...snipped

Fingers (and paws) crossed here in Atlanta!!

Welcome1 Westie Mom!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:08 pm

Andi and Josh did say they wanted the wedding in Atlanta. But I see no reason why TPTB cannot have a film crew there to film for a TV wedding.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:20 pm

When tptb are doing the wedding, you don't really get what you want. For instance, I'd say Pasadena, CA wasn't even on JP and Ashley's radar when that venue was chosen for their wedding. Both families and all their friends (with rare exception) flew from NY and Maine to attend.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:22 pm

^Sure they could, but TPTB seem to like the southern California location better because that's the home base for all of them. They get ultimate say in where the wedding is not the couple. So if Josh and Andi really want their Atlanta wedding and TPTB won't agree with that then they won't have an ABC wedding.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 9 87b72b10 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 9 86669110 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion

+30
Jolena
AnandaMarie
LoveGodTheMost
Westie Mom
timfan