SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:24 am

Oooops, sorry Laura! It's late and I'm reading way too quickly laugh out loud I just edited my post.

That could certainly be a possibility, especially if Andi and Josh are doing things on their own. It was kind of random that they were in Vegas for just two days, but we do know they both like Vegas and perhaps where they celebrated Christmas with the Murray's all weekend, they thought it would be fun to get away together for a couple of days before they flew out to KC. I do know for Christmas the past few years the Dorfman's spent it on a mini vacation somewhere all together. They could have been there and neither Andi or Josh posted about it.

It will be interesting to see what is said on the live premiere next week!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:56 am

Yeah, I thought it was an odd trip, but who knows?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:16 am

I like how you're thinking Laura. Actually, when JODI posted about Vegas, immediately I thought as you did about the bach/bachette party planning. And, I specifically remember Josh saying that he wants his bachelor party to be in Vegas. But I felt the timing was off... Who knows, they probably just went to scope the place, to see what was available for when they do have their parties? I was unaware that TPTB actually take over the planning of the bach/bachette parties too.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:48 pm

Do go to the Access Hollywood interview that was posted (in the media thread? there is a link, not the interview). They talk about their holidays- Thanksgiving through New Years'- Christmas was spent in Vegas with Andi's family then they went to KC. I realize the only new info is that Andi's family was in Vegas- I'm assuming the sister who's in San Diego was there are well- it would have been convenient for her.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:21 pm

Other additional info that I didn't know about was that they went back to Tampa by Josh's parents after their stint in KC.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion

+30
Jolena
AnandaMarie
LoveGodTheMost
Westie Mom
timfan