SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion Empty Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:08 pm

Discussion for any wedding planning, news and updates!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion

Post by Admin Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:12 pm

BohemianNika wrote:I posted this in the media thread, but as it is connected to the picture above, I'll copy it here too:

"NEW YORK, Oct. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Bachelorette darling Andi Dorfman will attend New York Couture Bridal Fashion Week with Kleinfeld, the leading authority in bridal fashion, as top bridal designers reveal their 2015 collections. Andi will sit front row at the Mark Zunino for Kleinfeld runway show and attend the top bridal industry events with the Kleinfeld team.  

"I am very excited to join Kleinfeld for Bridal Fashion Week, so I can get a first hand look at the latest styles and wedding trends as we begin planning for our big day," says Andi Dorfman.  

Kleinfeld, the experts in bridal fashion, will share the excitement of bridal fashion week with the reality star as she begins her search for the perfect wedding dress. "We are so honored to offer Andi our guidance and bridal expertise. She found the man of her dreams, now it's all about finding the dress of her dreams!" says Kleinfeld Fashion Director, Terry Hall. On Tuesday, October 14th Andi and her fiance, Josh Murray, will attend the Mark Zunino for Kleinfeld runway show at the Kleinfeld bridal salon at 4:00 PM. Andi and Josh will also be making appearances at The Martha Stewart Weddings 20th Anniversary Party and The Knot Gala on Monday, October 13th.  

Couture designer, Mark Zunino, Andi and Josh will be available for interviews and photo ops post show.  To schedule interviews please contact Lindsey Groginski at lgroginski@kleinfeldbridal.com."

http://www.kcentv.com/story/26756769/kleinfeld-guides-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-towards-the-perfect-bridal-fashion

They are planning the wedding :cutesmile!:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion

Post by Admin Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:15 pm

motheroffive wrote:

andi_dorfman
54 minutes ago
Yesss! Couture Bridal Fashion week and NYC ... Here @joshmurray11 and I come! Pumped to see it with @kleinfeldbridal! Wedding time! @kleinfeldpaper #weddingdress #fashion #happygirl

Yesss! Couture Bridal Fashion week and NYC ... Here @joshmurray11 and I come! Pumped to see it with @kleinfeldbridal! Wedding time! @kleinfeldpaper #weddingdress #fashion #happygirl by @andi_dorfman
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:29 pm

OMG! Do my eyes deceive me?! is it really starting to happen?! So excited...can't wait! High clap
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:38 pm

cheerleader cheerleader O M G....Let the wedding planning begin. I bet Josh is just as excited as Andi. He's been ready for this since before he proposed to Andi. Wonder if Josh will have to sit front row and see all the wedding dresses..I am sure he won't mind knowing the planning is going forward.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:39 pm

Just saw  on IG that Des and Chris are on their way to NYC for bridal market.  Wonder if they will meet up with Andi and Josh.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:57 pm

It could get kind of awkward between the two couples if ABC turned down to do one wedding and opted to do another. I hope for everyone's sake that it was Des and Chris' idea to have their own private affair. But so excited for our JODI couple! I already see Josh crying when he sees Andi in her wedding dress!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:03 pm

Ben and Courtney went to the Kleinfeld show in NYC too. Not to be off the immediate wedding planning train, but they were probably invited for PR purposes outside of a wedding happening soon. JMO.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion 87b72b10 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion 86669110 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:07 pm

^^ And Sean and Catherine didn't go to Kleinfeld's though they did attend the knot event- and they were planning their wedding last year.

But, I do hope that Josh and Andi are getting to do some actual planning by now.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:17 pm

umngirl wrote:Ben and Courtney went to the Kleinfeld show in NYC too. Not to be off the immediate wedding planning train, but they were probably invited for PR purposes outside of a wedding happening soon. JMO.

While they were obviously invited for PR purposes, I think people are just excited because this is the first time their wedding is being brought up on a larger scale. Andi mentioned in another interview when speaking about attending the fashion show that they're starting to plan and put things together and so forth. I'm sure everything is in the very early stages, but Andi is still hinting at a spring wedding. While I doubt a wedding is coming very soon, I wouldn't be surprised if they do that spring wedding and they're starting to plan.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:22 pm

umngirl wrote:Ben and Courtney went to the Kleinfeld show in NYC too. Not to be off the immediate wedding planning train, but they were probably invited for PR purposes outside of a wedding happening soon. JMO.
This is not such an "exclusive" event. I was "invited" the year my daughter was engaged. I have friends that have been with their daughters. It's just another bridal show expo event only attached to a big name vendor attached to a few tv shows.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:31 pm

jcrbil wrote:^^ And Sean and Catherine didn't go to Kleinfeld's though they did attend the knot event- and they were planning their wedding last year.  

But, I do hope that Josh and Andi are getting to do some actual planning by now.

I think Andi does not have a specific designer in mind so Kleinfelds where they carry all the top designers is a good place for her to start and it is for PR purposes as well. Catherine was invited directly by the designer she really wanted and went to the designers showroom with out the middle man. Catherine looked incredible and I'm sure Andi will look gorgeous on her special day. I agree Josh in tears for sure.

True Kasha, just the same as you and your daughter did, all the Smartcat family brides have been at the Keinfield wedding week show too. #memories
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - WEDDING THREAD - Discussion

+30
Jolena
AnandaMarie
LoveGodTheMost
Westie Mom
timfan