SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:38 am

I think they put it in there to make viewers think April says it, as it comes just after the drama scenes and we see her saying it in past previews...

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:26 am

sophienette wrote:I think they put it in there to make viewers think April says it, as it comes just after the drama scenes and we see her saying it in past previews...

I agree. The girl in the last previews voice, you can tell is crying and sadly says "I think I want to go home..." whereas when we see April with Tim , she seems to have tears in her eyes and she says in season's preview "I just want to go home", but we see in this week's preview that she's more frustrated with the situation. Although similar words.... the emotion is different.

My gut tells me that Trish gets her FD and she does get to meet Tim's parents but she doesn't get her LCD, or Tim only meets with her to let her go. The FRC segment of show is only a half hour, which isn't really enough time for them to present 2 girls getting ready, him picking out ring etc etc. ... which adds to the theory that only April is at FRC .... IMO naturally

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:48 am

Probably discussed already, but I noticed that there isn't a FD room for Trisha. We have the Yacht for April but do not recall anything for Trish.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:53 am

sophienette wrote:I think they put it in there to make viewers think April says it, as it comes just after the drama scenes and we see her saying it in past previews...

Yes, the placement of that VO is very misleading. Definitely not April's voice.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:33 am

jojo47 wrote:

Yes, the placement of that VO is very misleading. Definitely not April's voice.
My other thought is that, if we don't SEE either girl say these things in the upcoming episodes then it could very well have been something that already happened/was said along time ago, perhaps even by another girl and then edited it. We have seen this happen before, where there are scenes, SCs, VO, etc that never aired. One example? Tim in Calgary crying at the bridge with VO "I found love but I lost that now" (or something to that effect). Never saw him crying at the bridge at Lisa's HTD. In fact, he didn't even look sad letting Lisa go so it made me think him crying at the bridge was just exhaustion from the whole fast-paced schedule (and it looks like this one was jam packed. Tim himself said if they weren't filming he was flying/traveling). It won't surprise me in the least if we never see things shown in previews, whether VO, PIs, SCs, etc... just because it has happened before or things were edited with another thing (like Tim's VO saying 'tell me what happened last week' which was with Lisa but shown in preview of him running to a field with another girl in the background wearing the gray/black jacket).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+26
mindless
Kashathediva
4health
chrissy1295
shai_sakura
tim&aprillove
richmondrose
Maddy
vivi2
LoveDovez
iamreal2u