SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:51 pm

sophienette wrote:
northernviewer wrote:sorry, can't quote today, button not working...

but I mentioned about a week ago that she's got shorts on in her intro and it would have been too cold for that before filming in April, especially when you see her with leather jacket on when on HTD and that was prob in May sometime.

Hee you go... same orange top.
BTW a guy walking behind is wearing short/to the elbows sleeves

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thanks, quote working now Smiley

nobody even in that other sc are wearing March or first part of April clothing, not for that area!  I think her intro was done later, either on HTD or even later.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Brill Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In this video Tim's advice for the next Bachelor is not to worry about feeling insecure.  So I guess he
would be understanding if the women were also feeling insecure. (April) :yes:
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:59 pm

So not sure if this was brought up before.. but Tyler asks Sachelle why did Tim choose to let her go after HTD and Sachelle says ...

"Watching the final episodes with the hometown dates" she could see Tim's connection with the other two girls, strong connection with April and super-strong connection with Trish.

What struck me is that Sachelle said 'watching the final episodes with the hometown dates". If ATFR was taped right after WTA, it would make sense that the girls were given the final episodes to watch in their hotel rooms. Is this possible? Was Sachelle saying she had watched the Final episodes (meaning the last ones even after HTD) and thus knew already going INTO the WTA who the F1 was?

Most of the girls stated that they believe Trish is F1. Lisa said she watched the final episodes (so that means the final F1 epsiode?) and also said Trish. I wonder if that is because they saw Trish be F1 when watching the episodes or ??
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:04 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:So not sure if this was brought up before.. but Tyler asks Sachelle why did Tim choose to let her go after HTD and Sachelle says ...

"Watching the final episodes with the hometown dates" she could see Tim's connection with the other two girls, strong connection with April and super-strong connection with Trish.

What struck me is that Sachelle said 'watching the final episodes with the hometown dates". If ATFR was taped right after WTA, it would make sense that the girls were given the final episodes to watch in their hotel rooms. Is this possible? Was Sachelle saying she had watched the Final episodes (meaning the last ones even after HTD) and thus knew already going INTO the WTA who the F1 was?

Most of the girls stated that they believe Trish is F1. Lisa said she watched the final episodes (so that means the final F1 epsiode?) and also said Trish. I wonder if that is because they saw Trish be F1 when watching the episodes or ??

In the blogs after the WTA they stated they watch Italy episode and HTD dates in their hotel rooms because they hadn't be televised yet and that is why that state it that way the final episodes that hadn't be shown and they got to see them before they went on WTA so the knew what happened and what was shown.  JMO  It is my upderstanding that the girls where not at the AFTR if it was filmed that same weekend.   I still haven't seen anything to say that it was.....the tv guide states that the AFTR is with Tim and his final one....we just might not have a F2 at the AFTER, it doesn't say anything about face to face with the sad girl tim let go or anything like that.

This is what Brad's said:
Next week, Wednesday, Nov. 28 at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT, catch the riveting conclusion to the first-ever season of The Bachelor Canada in the one-hour “After the Final Rose” special. Host Tyler Harcott sits down with Brad and Bianka for a look at life after the show and what lies ahead for the happy couple. Plus, Brad and Whitney come face-to-face one last time to discuss how things ended and where it all went wrong.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:10 pm

Thanks 4health. I was just struck by what Sachelle said and then started wondering if they filmed the WTA and then ATFR back to back (we don't know when exactly the ATFR was filmed or where) but if that was the case maybe they would be shown the episodes prior or just be there to be surprised themselves. It makes sense to me that they viewed the episodes up until HTD before WTA but not more than that. Then again, taping the ATFR so early before the final show airs is already a strange thing, imo. Obviously everyone does a great job of keeping it all secret which is great. Even BachAussie had ATFR after final show aired for season 1 and had to cancel any possibility of one for season 2. So, BachCan is really in its own league when it comes to letting people know the ending but no one spilling the beans. Quite nice Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Thanks 4health. I was just struck by what Sachelle said and then started wondering if they filmed the WTA and then ATFR back to back (we don't know when exactly the ATFR was filmed or where) but if that was the case maybe they would be shown the episodes prior or just be there to be surprised themselves. It makes sense to me that they viewed the episodes up until HTD before WTA but not more than that. Then again, taping the ATFR so early before the final show airs is already a strange thing, imo. Obviously everyone does a great job of keeping it all secret which is great. Even BachAussie had ATFR after final show aired for season 1 and had to cancel any possibility of one for season 2. So, BachCan is really in its own league when it comes to letting people know the ending but no one spilling the beans. Quite nice Smiley

Somewhere here it was mentioned that Brad's season the AFTER was filmed the same time as WTA and most think that is what happened and was surprise that nothing got spoiled then. My questions is why have the F2 girls over the weekend of filming the WTA if they didn't film the AFTR? or BachCan knows that having ALL the girls there keeps their secret better and said go ahead and post pics.....

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:21 pm

4health wrote:
In the blogs after the WTA they stated they watch Italy episode and HTD dates in their hotel rooms because they hadn't be televised yet and that is why that state it that way the final episodes that hadn't be shown and they got to see them before they went on WTA so the knew what happened and what was shown.  JMO  It is my upderstanding that the girls where not at the AFTR if it was filmed that same weekend.   I still haven't seen anything to say that it was.....the tv guide states that the AFTR is with Tim and his final one....we just might not have a F2 at the AFTER, it doesn't say anything about face to face with the sad girl tim let go or anything like that.

Next week, Wednesday, Nov. 28 at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT, catch the riveting conclusion to the first-ever season of The Bachelor Canada in the one-hour “After the Final Rose” special. Host Tyler Harcott sits down with Brad and Bianka for a look at life after the show and what lies ahead for the happy couple. Plus, Brad and Whitney come face-to-face one last time to discuss how things ended and where it all went wrong.

Hmm.. I guess having both the F2 girls there during the WTA filming makes me consider the possibility that ATFR was filmed sometime then, perhaps not with the other girls at all? Maybe a closed set? It really wouldn't take that long to film it either before or after WTA (depending if there is an audience to ATFR). Would save some money and time to get it all done around the same time. Gosh, this end cannot come soon enough. When watching the WTA it really seems like Tim has found the one for him based on his reaction to Sachelle saying to him she hopes he found his true love. Almost looked like he was blushing. Shame, I hope he is really with the one and they are both happy!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
4health wrote:

Hmm.. I guess having both the F2 girls there during the WTA filming makes me consider the possibility that ATFR was filmed sometime then, perhaps not with the other girls at all? Maybe a closed set? It really wouldn't take that long to film it either before or after WTA (depending if there is an audience to ATFR). Would save some money and time to get it all done around the same time. Gosh, this end cannot come soon enough. When watching the WTA it really seems like Tim has found the one for him based on his reaction to Sachelle saying to him she hopes he found his true love. Almost looked like he was blushing. Shame, I hope he is really with the one and they are both happy!

This video interview or Home Day show was posted three weeks ago and also tweeted about it on so around Oct 15th. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In this video the host says stuff at the end about his bride/wedding gift etc. and you hear his "SSHHHHH" and she smiles. So those are little hints that as of three weeks ago it was good. JMO

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:37 pm

^^ Yah I watched that as well awhile ago and totally took it as Tim being super happy with his choice/F1.. his bride to be.. Aww... Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:So not sure if this was brought up before.. but Tyler asks Sachelle why did Tim choose to let her go after HTD and Sachelle says ...

Well, that could change things up a bit. If they actually did watch the finale, then them talking about Trish really puts a new spin on things. I have and still do think that Trish is F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:00 pm

I don't see them letting the women watch the finale. Too much chance of it getting out plus why ask who's the f1 if they already know? I think they meant the final episode that led up to the finale. 

Just watched this just now and it really wasn't any more interesting than the U.S. version. The preview wasn't pushing April leaving like the previous ones were and wasn't that Trish saying that she wanted to go home? I've been on vacation so haven't been able to keep up so you've probably already figured everything out.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:21 am

albean99 wrote:

I don't see them letting the women watch the finale. Too much chance of it getting out plus why ask who's the f1 if they already know? I think they meant the final episode that led up to the finale. 

Just watched this just now and it really wasn't any more interesting than the U.S. version. The preview wasn't pushing April leaving like the previous ones were and wasn't that Trish saying that she wanted to go home? I've been on vacation so haven't been able to keep up so you've probably already figured everything out.  :Nod:

Hope you had a wonderful vacation Smiley

Somebody else noticed that it sounded more like trish saying she wanted to go home too. When first hearing it I immediately assumed it was April due to context and we've heard her say it before but when listening again it sure doesn't sound like April's voice

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+26
mindless
Kashathediva
4health
chrissy1295
shai_sakura
tim&aprillove
richmondrose
Maddy
vivi2
LoveDovez
iamreal2u