SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*  Empty The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:03 pm

The women tell all discussion, starts here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by estahafa Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:50 pm

It looks like Lisa and Natalie will be chewed by the girls at the WTA.

estahafa

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:54 pm

estahafa wrote:It looks like Lisa and Natalie will be chewed by the girls at the WTA.

Nothing like a good cat fight! Bring out the claws...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:43 am

There's a point where Tim is saying "you're sabotaging relationships" to one of the women. I think he says that to Lisa. Remember, he's watched the show up until now.

Is there anyone else who would fit?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:53 pm

I was just listening to some country music, and heard the song Canadian girls. Couldn't help but to think of the video montage they did to that song of all the contestants for Brad's season. I thought that was an awesome idea and sure hope they do another one this year. I've tried to find it on utube but obviously nobody thought it was good enough to post haha

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:10 pm

jojo47 wrote:There's a point where Tim is saying "you're sabotaging relationships" to one of the women. I think he says that to Lisa. Remember, he's watched the show up until now.

IA that it fits that he would say this to Lisa (to a lesser degree Natalie for coming back after she left?).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:34 pm

One of the channels that airs BachCanada indicated in its descriptor that there would be "never before seen footage from the season" on tomorrow's WTA. I always enjoy seeing that footage and/or bloopers.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:26 pm

It's great we have all the girls (but first night eliminations)  for the WTA
Back row: Renee-Anne, Jenny, Martha, Dominique, Christine, Allison, Sonia
Front row: Lisa, April Borg, Kaylynn, Sachelle, Rileigh, Natalie

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Mr&MrsSmith on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : can't see image)
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:34 pm

does anyone know where i can live stream tmrs episode?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:46 pm

joshfan wrote:does anyone know where i can live stream tmrs episode?

Joshfan you can watch on The Bachelor Canada website at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It will livestream at 5:00 and 8:00 pacific time
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:39 am

jojo47 wrote:There's a point where Tim is saying "you're sabotaging relationships" to one of the women. I think he says that to Lisa. Remember, he's watched the show up until now.

This was the line that stood out the most to me in the preview. Probably Lisa, but loooooong shot.. what if he was saying it to Sachelle? Right before he let her go, at the start of the HTD RC, he said something about how he'd never know the truth of what happened in Italy which I thought was a slap in the face to Sachelle. For some reason the bachelors never seem to appreciate a warning.. I especially remember Emily O'brien trying to warn Ben or even Kacie B with Sean.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:29 am

grace8136 wrote:

This was the line that stood out the most to me in the preview. Probably Lisa, but loooooong shot.. what if he was saying it to Sachelle? Right before he let her go, at the start of the HTD RC, he said something about how he'd never know the truth of what happened in Italy which I thought was a slap in the face to Sachelle. For some reason the bachelors never seem to appreciate a warning.. I especially remember Emily O'brien trying to warn Ben or even Kacie B with Sean.

I see your point here grace! Lisa is the obvious, and I think that's where it will be directed, but we don't know what he thought of Sachelle's warning. We never saw him say he was really glad someone came to him with the info about Lisa. Even if this preview is directed at Lisa, I wonder if we'll see Tim address Sachelle in any way tonite about her warning ~ good or bad.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+26
mindless
Kashathediva
4health
chrissy1295
shai_sakura
tim&aprillove
richmondrose
Maddy
vivi2
LoveDovez
iamreal2u